Age of History Games
  1. dort

dort

• Similar Content

• By Ferhat5534
      Total War: Attila [Progress]
      Detail:
      Real Total War: Attila map High quality map Marine and Land graphics quality Attila and more leaders City and State system Historical scenarios reflecting the Realistic Economic and Population Note: Conqueror's II v1.2 required.
      Discord: Discord
      Progress:
      Map - %99
      Map settings - %0
      Province Lines - %31
      Provinces - %3 [Planned: 5500+ Completed: 231]
      Scenarios - %0 [Planned: 2+]
      Leaders - %0
      Map: [Updated: 15:31 26.01.2021 (GMT+3)]

• By Clashwithjhakas
      I am making 3 different scenarios , 2 of them are based on reality while 1 is for fun , 
      1 - Indian Sub-Divisions 
      2- India during Partition (it is not 100% correct i added some of the places by my self ) 
      3 - British Isles but colonized by India . 
      The map of India is not completed yet but other 2 are completed .The modern day map of India will be detailed and 100% Real with minor mistakes .
      The Partition map is not accurate 100 % but for more fun in playing the game i added some more civilizations.  I will post updates if i do any major change in the maps .
      The flags in every scenario are not guaranteed true .  

I will release the mod soon ! So stay tuned ! 
      Comment if u find any mistakes 😊

• By Keshav123
      I have been working on Indian Map of 2020 , It will contain festivals/events and every state's governor and every states relations with other ones , some of the districts have been added to India frictionally by me only . Note the map is not 100% correct / accurate . 
      NOTE -  90% of all the flags are frictional . 

Edit - The files are lost , you should use this map made by me - 
      Because this id was lost by mistake so I made another id and made the map again .

• By PrussiaBoi
      Hey! Welcome to Project Finale! In this mod there will be a new background, new ideologies, new scenarios, new provinces and the Antarctica!
      This mod is in development and from time to time i will release betas until the project is finished! When a beta is released you can give me feedback to see if there is something wrong or incorrect!
      A release date isn't planned, there will be a lot of months of development but eventually it will be released!
      Thank you and see you next time! ✌️
      Things finalized:
      Background - 01-26-2021
    • By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 193 | Plan for provinces: ~1000
      Done regions: VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA
      Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, VENOSTAN, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', ZUZANOVIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MAURITOVANIA
      Undone regions/borders: STANOVIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (1/22/21)
      Doing good work feels nice lol | So today I made 53 provinces (Mostly on north) , fixed some seas, had some problems and finished Retwonia:

Update (1/18/21)
      After a smol weekend break I made some more stuff about region borders so it's made from both sides. I made another 26 provinces (sorry, ik it's not much but school blocks me) here it is: 
      #slavsunite
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!