Jump to content
Age of History Games
Chairman Baad

Q&A with Chairman Baad (NO LONGER ANSWERING NEW QUESTIONS)

Recommended Posts

I'm Chairman Baad, a guy who fell out of the sky a few months ago and created a bunch of random AoC2 stuff.
I'm mostly known for Project Imperator, a modern day mod which is no longer being developed.
Other things I've created include The Colorful World and a couple of meme civs.

I've decided to start a Q&A session here because I want to know what sorts of questions you people have for me.
Please don't ask me to continue P.I. or to help fix a bug. I'll just ignore things like those.

Alright, enough of the chit chat. Let's get some questions going.

Edited by Chairman Baad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your opinion on the recent "drama" between me, Reich, and Kerems, following their failed harassment campaign against Lukasz?

Your opinion on Memososisi and Addin+?

What is the best mod made for this game in your opinion?

Was Lukasz justified in abandoning the game and what is your opinion on him?

Do you think there will be an AoC3 and if so when will it come out?

Worst/Best members on the forums?

In your opinion when did AoC2 die?

Opinion on Vis Tacitus if you had any interaction with him (he has fallen from grace and been replaced in his server)

Edited by Shiite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Shiite said:

Your opinion on the recent "drama" between me, Reich, and Kerems, following their failed harassment campaign against Lukasz?

Your opinion on Memososisi and Addin+?

What is the best mod made for this game in your opinion?

Was Lukasz justified in abandoning the game and what is your opinion on him?

Do you think there will be an AoC3 and if so when will it come out?

Worst/Best members on the forums?

In your opinion when did AoC2 die?

Opinion on Vis Tacitus if you had any interaction with him (he has fallen from grace and been replaced in his server)

It wasn't a failed campaign. He said "Next update should be AoC3(RTS)" with our campaign. In our drama, i mean you and me and reich, i was wrong. I said "Your ideas arent importand here" and shouldn't have said that. everyone's opinions matter and I removed my comment already. Don't need to keep this drama i think.

Edited by Kerems2434

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kerems2434 said:

It wasn't a failed campaign. He said "Next update should be AoC3(RTS)" with our campaign. In our drama, i mean you and me and reich, i was wrong. I said "Your ideas arent importand here" and shouldn't have said that. everyone's opinions matter and I removed my comment already. Don't need to keep this drama i think.

I know, Reich admitted defeat already. It pretty much ended after that. And your campaign imo did fail. The AoC3 comments were made on September 3rd, before this recent round of attacks. I am glad that you are at least being cordial about the whole situation. It is mature of you to admit you were wrong, unlike some others involved. I just thought it was a semi important thing that happened recently so I wanted his opinion on it. Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shiite said:

I know, Reich admitted defeat already. It pretty much ended after that. And your campaign imo did fail. The AoC3 comments were made on September 3rd, before this recent round of attacks. I am glad that you are at least being cordial about the whole situation. It is mature of you to admit you were wrong, unlike some others involved. I just thought it was a semi important thing that happened recently so I wanted his opinion on it. Cheers

Thank you for not continuing the discussion. Have a nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Shiite said:

Your opinion on the recent "drama" between me, Reich, and Kerems, following their failed harassment campaign against Lukasz?

Your opinion on Memososisi and Addin+?

What is the best mod made for this game in your opinion?

Was Lukasz justified in abandoning the game and what is your opinion on him?

Do you think there will be an AoC3 and if so when will it come out?

Worst/Best members on the forums?

In your opinion when did AoC2 die?

Opinion on Vis Tacitus if you had any interaction with him (he has fallen from grace and been replaced in his server)

  1. I haven't looked into it much, as I've been away from the forums for awhile.
  2. For the past few months, I used to be an admin on Memo's Discord server. He keeps saying he'll make Addin V8, but since V7 came out, his progress on that has been 0%. Plus I'm not too sure whether he gets permission from people to use their scenarios, but rather to simply review them.
  3. Any mod that offers a unique gameplay experience and differs from all the "quantity-based" mods out there.
  4. Lukasz should have at least fixed the most fatal bugs in his game to appease the players, such as the infamous "1000 turn" glitch. But instead he wants to follow his own plans. He even hid a few topics where I made suggestions and reported bugs.
  5. If Lukasz chooses to retain all the features of AoC2 while also switching to a new engine and RTS gameplay, then it may take at least 3 years to get a third installment to the AoC series.
  6. The worst ones are by far the spam-bots. They stop me from seeing the stuff people have created and posted about!
  7. Let's just say that Drew Durnil and everybody else can't keep this game afloat forever.
  8. I haven't seen Vis do anything, so I don't know.
Edited by Chairman Baad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Chairman Baad said:
  1. I haven't looked into it much, as I've been away from the forums for awhile.
  2. For the past few months, I used to be an admin on Memo's Discord server. He keeps saying he'll make Addin V8, but since V7 came out, his progress on that has been 0%. Plus I'm not too sure whether he gets permission from people to use their scenarios, but rather to simply review them.
  3. Any mod that offers a unique gameplay experience and differs from all the "quantity-based" mods out there.
  4. Lukasz should have at least fixed the most fatal bugs in his game to appease the players, such as the infamous "1000 turn" glitch. But instead he wants to follow his own plans. He even hid a few topics where I made suggestions and reported bugs.
  5. If Lukasz chooses to retain all the features of AoC2 while also switching to a new engine and RTS gameplay, then it may take at least 3 years to get a third installment to the AoC series.
  6. The worst ones are by far the spambots. They stop me from seeing the stuff people have created and posted about!
  7. Let's just say that Drew Durnil and everybody else can't keep this game afloat forever.
  8. I haven't seen Vis do anything, so I don't know.

Ah so you have a positive view of Memososisi? from where I come from he is a joke, a kind of pariah. Someone that you joke about not wanting to be. Interesting. You gave the worst, so what about the best members of the forums? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Shiite said:

Ah so you have a positive view of Memososisi? from where I come from he is a joke, a kind of pariah. Someone that you joke about not wanting to be. Interesting. You gave the worst, so what about the best members of the forums? 

Meh. I don't really care about Memo anymore. I left his server after the other admins pissed me off.

I don't think of anyone as the "best" member, but I do believe that anybody who isn't just trying to cause trouble for everyone can call themselves a good member of the community. But depending on how people behave, some people may be better than others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1: Why are you gay?

2: Who Killed Captain Alex?

3: Do you like Uganda?

4: when can we collab? lol

5: whaddya think of lukasz and aoc3?

6: do you have a positive view of me?

7: do you think ill ever complete my mod?

8: what is the historical period you like the most?

9: is hardbass da best of da best movies?

10: is wakaliwood really "da best of da best movies"?

ik that half of these are memes but please answer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Diego said:

3: Do you like Uganda?

4: when can we collab? lol

5: whaddya think of lukasz and aoc3?

6: do you have a positive view of me?

7: do you think ill ever complete my mod?

8: what is the historical period you like the most?

3. Meh. Uganda's fine. The memes are fine. But this guy isn't fine.

4. If I ever feel like doing something AoC2-related again.

5. I already answered that, didn't I?

6. I think everyone's a good person. Except the spam-bots.

7. Sure, as long as you don't add any events with a "Decision taken" trigger.

8. Do wars count? If so, then my pick is the War of the Bucket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Pal said:

When is the new aoc2 update?

Do u like Greeks? 😛

what is project imperator?

1. That's a question meant for Łukasz.

2. See my response on "Do I like Turks?".

3. Pretty much the only thing I've made that's had actual effort put into it. But now it's dead and gone, so it doesn't matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

 

3. Pretty much the only thing I've made that's had actual effort put into it. But now it's dead and gone, so it doesn't matter.

Dont give up mate, you can still do other things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...