Age of History Games
prosten

저장 안 되는 거 어케 푸는지 아시나요? 이러고는 저장이 안 되네요;;

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Weeeeeeeeee3
      Also in mobile the ui is a bit small like REALLY small. But other than that this mod is really decent 🙂
    • By archyforpresident
      So i today i continued on my scenario Modern World but from year 5000B.C.
      i was on 20k turns and reached an economy over 2.1 Billion.
      i kept upgrading the economy and BOOM economy is at -2.1 Billion.
      i was freaked out for a sec that my progress died.
      but my population was 1 Billion so i didn't have problem upgrading my economy fast.
      later my economy was -2.0 Billion -1.9 -1.6 -1 -0.1 and later my economy got back to positive.
      i started from 0 economy but my province economy and income were the same.
      i got back to 2.1 billion and BOOM again -2.1 Billion. (this wasnt damaging my income and balance)
      i was pretty mad, so i started upgrading my population.
      i got to 2.1 billion pretty quick and BOOM -2.1 billion population.(this also wasnt damaging my income and balance)
      Btw it didnt change anything including my rank scores witch was about 4million then.
      (The economy shows 1.3 billion but was 10+ billion)
      (and population was about 2.5 billion)
      I only want to know how to get it back to normal!!!!!!!!!

• By Underscore_
      How to add a new language or custom language on AoC2.
      1. you need to copy bundles.properties and paste it on other folder
      2. Go to inside the bundles.properties file that you copied and translate it with your language
      3. add your language tag on your language file name, it should be like this: bundles_yourtaghere.properties
      3. if you done it, paste it on game/languages
      4. to add flag, you need to go to inside age_of_civilizations file, the file should be inside game/languages folder
      5. and then add your language tag and your flag tag, to find the flags tag, you need to go to game/flagsH and you will find your flag tag and your flag that you want to add. Then, it should be like this: ;yourlanguagetag;yourflagtag;
      6. Save it and done 👍
      If you still don't understand, you can go to my YouTube Channel i will upload the video soon.
    • By Underscore_
      Is it possible to add wonders images on android? I always confused about x and y things because i don't know about location provinces and to know the location provinces thing i need to use map editor but it need to use the computer.
    • By TheArtistTree
      When clicking 'Create scenario' or look at the scenario list, I'm sent back to the game menu
      Can anyone help out?
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!