Age of Civilizations
Sign in to follow this  
prosten

저장 안 되는 거 어케 푸는지 아시나요? 이러고는 저장이 안 되네요;;

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TheArtistTree
      When clicking 'Create scenario' or look at the scenario list, I'm sent back to the game menu
      Can anyone help out?
    • By Ferhat5534
      Hello, I'm Ferhat, the Android Application that I designed to easily log into the Forum is ready and I am sharing it with you.
      NOTE: This application has nothing to do with AoC 2. Only the site excerpt is reflected on the screen.
      NOTE: In order for the Profile Settings to be displayed, please close and reopen the application after logging in, so the problem will disappear.
      What's up:
      Logo added Intro and background image added Live Chat added Session system added New 3 modules have been added; Settings, Live Chat, All Streaming 9 Language support added (Turkish, English, Deutsch, Español, русский, فارسی, Français, Italiano, عربى) Menu added New Transition Animations added DOWNLOAD:
      MediaFire  Alternative-1
      Drive  Alternative-2
      Dosya.org  Alternative-3

• By Pashacik
      I am using Map Editor 2.0. And making a central europe map but when i press enter to save province file comes but i cant see my province in map editor. Can someone help me
    • By VeNoMftMe
      i cant insult, 
      i am insulting a country but our relation is stay 0 
      it isnt -7
    • By krauser3ful
      I am happy to announce that the android version of the mod is now available, I hope you enjoy it!
      https://www.moddb.com/mods/aoc-ii-the-kings-of-dynasties/downloads/aoc-ii-kings-of-dynasties-android-version
  • Our picks