Age of Civilizations
Zar Hibbedat

We need an Update.

Everyone knows that this game needs an Update, even if it's just some (much needed) Bug fixes or things like renaming Alliances, dismantling Factions after wars, new (and better) Music, an option for mass murder in conquered Provinces, an option to make war Prisoners (in surrounded Provinces), natural Enemies (Germany vs Polen for example), Civil Wars/Revolutions, Events for some Scenarios ( like the establishment of NATO in a Cold War Scenario, which you should bring out) or just a Workshop (so other people can do YOUR Job)...

think about actually trying to make the game better, Jakowski.

I thought of all this in 10 Seconds and you can't think of Anything in over a Half Year... 

I think a easier way to make ideologies and add flags for countries is needed because being a person who cant comprehend coding it would be really helpful. But if that happened who would need modders

Edited by SorenOlesen1432
Forgot to add something

I wish we could have one, AoC 2 is definitely a good game but along with awaited features it has bugs and problems that should be fixed such as 

When you go to make a new scenario and then exit and don't save then try again and the game is unplayable.

The leader making system how there isn't a leader death feature so leaders that are long dead can control countries and making it hard if you far say want to add all U.S presidents or if you want to add all 3 German Emperors since Frederick III only lasted a few months.

In the game's calendar for making scenarios/leaders September and August are swapped.

Sometimes while in a spectator game it can randomly have the same problem as mentioned in my first bug making the game unplayable.

and countless more bugs that to my knowledge have been left unfixed since the game's creation.

I know Lukasz said he was moving on to make more games but he can't just abandon AoC 2 in it's time of need, it has a much larger potential than it's given  an update overhauling some things, adding others, and fixing long lasting bugs is more than needed although sadly I know this post probably won't change his mind.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DOMIN7PL
      PL:Chciałbym podać sugestie którą można by było dodać do gry. Mianowicie chodzi tu o ranking globalny armii naszego państwa na przykład jak jest ranking ekonomi na świecie tak mógłby być taki ranking wojska/armii 
      Powiedzcie co myślicie o tym pomyśle.
      ENG:I'd like to give some suggestions that could be added to the game. Namely, it is about the global ranking of our country's army, for example, as is the economy ranking in the world, it could be such a military / army ranking
      Tell me what you think about this idea
    • By Kerems2434
      UPDATE
      @Łukasz Jakowski A lot of modders made mods for the game 2 years. Too many players don't left your game with an update hope. Android players waited for a long time for a game like this, and they wanna just an update for the game now. Low system users, can't play games like EU, HOI4 etc and they are playing your game and they wait for an update. These guys supported you everytime, and they dont want much things now! We know you've worked so hard for this game. And we support you still, but a game producer should improve his game until be the best! You are game producer (amazing game producer) and you can do it, you should do it!

Just write +1 to comments for support this topic, this game and an update!

• By GpobreXD
      Esse é meu primeiro mapa, ele foi criado recentemente então coisas podem não funcionar lembrando que algumas fronteiras podem não estar certas (com a exceção do, Paraguai, Brasil,Argentina e uruguai, essas fronteiras foram criadas por min)  eu coloquei alguns eventos. É isso caso algo não funcione me falem aqui.  Eu atualizei e coloquei a america central, norte e a europa, possivelmente algumas naçoes da epoca podem nao existir ou estarem erradas. eu vou colocar em ingles e em portugues o post porque eu percebi que tem muita gente que fala em ingles e vi poucos Brs, é isso se algo não funcionar me avise e se quiser indicar alguma alteração indique por favor. adeus 

ENGLISH
      This is my first map, it was created recently so things may not work remembering that some borders may not be right (with the exception of Paraguay, Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay, these borders were created by min) I put some events. That's it if something doesn't work tell me here. I updated and added central america, north and europe, possibly some nations of the time may not exist or be wrong. I will put the post in English and Portuguese because I realized that there are a lot of people who speak English and I saw few Brs, that's it if something doesn't work let me know and if you want to indicate any changes please indicate. goodbye

Paraguai.rar

• By Tuyuko
      I've decided to continue making the 1960s scenario mod using the already existing addon+ mod. Why? Well funny story, on Saturday I downloaded the mod out of curiosity, however I did not expect it to fully wipe all my game progress. This includes the 1960 scenario data. So, I had to remake the entire thing, which took awhile, but I did it. Thankfully, all the custom leaders survived, but things like the custom ideologies I added are gone. Luckly, I have them saved in the scenario mod folder, but I'll have to find a way to reintegrate them into the game.
      Heres some screenshots of what the scenario looks like now

• By Lativ
      Me and my friend made a petition, let's show Łukasz how many of us there are! Link below.
      https://www.change.org/p/łukasz-jakowski-save-age-of-civilizations-2
  • Our picks