Age of History Games
Ferhat5534

Age of Civilizations 2 - Forum App [DOWNLOAD!!] Updated

Hello, I'm Ferhat, the Android Application that I designed to easily log into the Forum is ready and I am sharing it with you.

NOTE: This application has nothing to do with AoC 2. Only the site excerpt is reflected on the screen.

NOTE: In order for the Profile Settings to be displayed, please close and reopen the application after logging in, so the problem will disappear.

What's up:

• Logo added
  • Intro and background image added
  • Live Chat added
  • Session system added
  • New 3 modules have been added; Settings, Live Chat, All Streaming
  • 9 Language support added (Turkish, English, Deutsch, Español, русский, فارسی, Français, Italiano, عربى)
  • Menu added
  • New Transition Animations added

DOWNLOAD:

MediaFire  Alternative-1

Drive  Alternative-2

Dosya.org  Alternative-3

Edited by Ferhat5534

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By RealJusDen
      Hello everyone. I need to tell you, what this mod: Game of Thrones Mod (Based on mod Addon 2.0) - Mods - Age of History Games (ageofcivilizationsgame.com) is dead. But I will make new Game of Thrones mod, what should be more cooler and reliable. When I was making old GoT mod, I was don`t know much about lore of GoT. It`s sad, what so much work is ended, but I promise, I will make way coller thing. Plus, it was my first mod and I did a lot of mistakes. Now, when I working on 10+ mods, I have good experience. I will do not add anything new to my old GoT mod. But if you wanna download old mod, here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z1DeSEV7UPAuMbHS4pgM-nQAQc6W3P0Y/view?usp=sharing

Now, I will start work on new GoT mod.

Good luck everyone!
      (Also, if you wanna know, why I was so long offline, that`s because my country in real war. I`m in Ukraine)
    • By Genesis2335
      The WIP Scenario that I'm Working on:
      The New Order: The Rise of the Black Tide 1.0.01
      For 100 Years, The Black League has Been Ruling the Earth with an Iron Fist. Now the Russian National Reclamation Government has Allies and is Planning to take Over the World. Meanwhile, The United Coalition of Europa is Planning to Defeat The Black League with whatever they have left. 
      When The Great Trial Happened, The Last Alliance Stood up for what remains of Humanity, and Now They have been defeated when they retaliated after Russians launched Nukes to defend themselves from the onslaught. the world is now broken and chaotic, then the Russians reunified, and Made the World a Worse Place than Before. the Ikhwan were driven out of Makkah, and the Americans Live Under a Controlling Government. The Germans are now underwhelmed and Shattered, While the Chinese and Norsemen are Divided. The Australians have recently rebuilt Civilization as well as the Native Americans.
      The Great Trial has Affected Nations and now Has used Propaganda For Revenge. They used the Feelings, Pain, and Guilt of the people to sway them to join the Black League. The World can do nothing but watch as the Black Tide rise, but it will soon recede, And The White league of Russia will land back and restore the world and Now, Many Nations Such as Greece, China, And Australia will fight back and Stop the Tide.

EVENTS: (1% Complete)
      MUSIC: 0%
      LEADERS: 0%
      NATIONS: (90% Complete)
      Download Link:
      Drive PC: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/16S8eBWwoZiiX5xXWnVhQmYba0Z8t6ZOb
      ANDROID: WORK IN PROGRESS
       From the Original/Base Mod:
      Europe:

Asia:

World:

• By OttomanAlan
      1618051568970dztoewjs.rar

• By Ba6taTi
      Progressive Era is dated from 1896 unitl 1916. If you spot any mistake in the map feel free to comment. You can also suggest which country to make events for.
      Version 1.1.0
      Events for German Empire, Italy, Austro-Hungarian Empire.
      fixes:
      France: gived Saint-Pierre; relations with German Empire -20
      United Kingdom: gived Jersey
      Italy: gived Venice; removed from Central Powers
      Germany: guarantee Italy; can't form Weimar Republic; relations with France -20
      Austria-Hungary: guarantee Italy
      Russian Empire: guarantee Bulgaria, Serbia and Montenegro
      Ottoman Empire: guarantee Bosnia

Planned for next update:
      Ahistorical outcomes for the events.

LINK:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cJBFVjhSwOOC5Le2Y6rjkN3evL0HKreR/view?usp=sharing
    • By leviavata
      What the mod got?
      -TNO leader
      -TNO civ
      -TNO Ideology
      -TNO UI
      -TNO music
      -AoI background
      -AoI scenarios
      -many thing more....
      Link (andriod only): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BeVTUotHeZj1KuYJQnTJoqphPICmM4zq/view?usp=drivesdk
      Anime leader ver (only some): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CwZJVtM37QVnBoRF3FBLKyLLT5f7U-Lh/view?usp=drivesdk
      some preview picture

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!