Age of Civilizations
Simon Wilford

HEARTS OF AOC2 (10000+ PROVINCES DONE)

the game will work pretty slow with that much provinces, you could make only europe etc maps by makeing asia etc wasteland, it will make game work faster etc. Also you could make 1918/19 map of only europe and stuff,  cuz if there will be only a few scenarios i dont know if people will actually download it, i could tell ya a few maps i  think or something

On 10/14/2020 at 11:48 PM, Simon Wilford said:

I don't really know about the mobile but I think you can try merging the 'map' folder in your game's folder with the 'map' folder I will give when releasing the map

Maybe this can help you

9 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

the game will work pretty slow with that much provinces, you could make only europe etc maps by makeing asia etc wasteland, it will make game work faster etc. Also you could make 1918/19 map of only europe and stuff,  cuz if there will be only a few scenarios i dont know if people will actually download it, i could tell ya a few maps i  think or something

Then just know that your pc is too slow for it, my pc can easily play More Provinces and Project Alpha with just 3.9 gb of ram in which system uses 2.3 gb of it

Just now, Simon Wilford said:

progress really died out, should I continue on this only?

dont worry take a break, or make something you really want to do

13 hours ago, Simon Wilford said:

Then just know that your pc is too slow for it, my pc can easily play More Provinces and Project Alpha with just 3.9 gb of ram in which system uses 2.3 gb of it

i dont have bad pc lol, i just told you that more provinces = more things to load which is obvious that will slow down the loading time