Age of History 3

Simon Wilford

Hearts of AoH2

La modificacion parece muy prometedora,¡No lo abandones! Esta muy buena me gustaria ayudar pero no tengo los recursos jsjs..😅

Heart of AoH2 y project sophia fusionados...uff me encantaría

saludos desde Bs.As,Argentinaaaaa  😄

Capture.PNG.06179b89980a289de3cb1dcd3a04091b.PNG

UPDATE: Endsieg 1942 and Endsieg 1945 scenarios are done!

As for your questions,

23 hours ago, CupheadPaulYT said:

I Fucking Hate Kerem. His ods are good but his fans are terminal 8 Brain Cancer. And Terminal 8 isnt even a thing

I wasn't talking about Kerem, I was talking about some other person who left the team... Also, another person ( @Safavidian ) is making some parts of the mod.

18 hours ago, Nemesis Ages said:

Why 31st Decemeber? You are almost finished.

Yes, but I have some problems in the province connections, terrain types, etc.. which I have to fix.

43 minutes ago, Simon Wilford said:

Capture.PNG.06179b89980a289de3cb1dcd3a04091b.PNG

UPDATE: Endsieg 1942 and Endsieg 1945 scenarios are done!

As for your questions,

I wasn't talking about Kerem, I was talking about some other person who left the team... Also, another person ( @Safavidian ) is making some parts of the mod.

Yes, but I have some problems in the province connections, terrain types, etc.. which I have to fix.

looks good, will there be a cold war scenario (im talking like 1946, shortly after peace)

hello your modification looks very interesting but I have some doubts:
1: will your mod bring new governments or not?
2: what will you do when meeting the leaders?
3: will you add new functions?

suggestions: I would like you to add scenarios like the crusades and for the rebels to be stronger because in the game and in all the mods they are a joke

sorry for my bad inglish

hello again! ... well I bring you some suggestions I hope they serve you

Vassals theme: regarding these annoying states I have some suggestions

1: changing the maximum tribute is stupid that with% 20 tribute they get angry when it is the most logical

2: I would like the name of the vassal not to appear on the map, but yours

3: make vassals always accept alliance

End of Proposals for Vassals

more things:

1: in the alliances get the debuff of the number of members it is impossible to have an alliance with more than 5 members

2: taking into account that this is a mod based on herts of iron and in paradox games in general, I would like to have ¨justifications of wars¨ and ¨infamy¨ although perhaps the justifications of war are complicated since you have to modify the IA but infamy seems interesting to me

3: this is something that I find uncomplicated and VERY good; Eliminate ¨nationalities¨ to introduce a system of cultures. I started to think about this when, playing with China in the Second World War, I conquered Guanxi and had to assimilate them, which makes no sense because both are from CHINA culture.

4.1: change the assimilation system; It makes no sense to assimilate all of China in a year, it must be a longer process like victory 2 where little by little your culture grows

4.2 I know suggestion 4.1 maybe complicated so just increase the assimilation time from 50 to 200-500 shifts

5: international crises; I don't have much to explain it would be the same as victory 2

And that's it, I'm not a programmer but I'm sure these suggestions are somewhat complicated but I hope some of them will help you

Edited by nezztorr

4 hours ago, nezztorr said:

1: changing the maximum tribute is stupid that with% 20 tribute they get angry when it is the most logical

more things:

1: in the alliances get the debuff of the number of members it is impossible to have an alliance with more than 5 members

2: taking into account that this is a mod based on herts of iron and in paradox games in general, I would like to have ¨justifications of wars¨ and ¨infamy¨ although perhaps the justifications of war are complicated since you have to modify the IA but infamy seems interesting to me

3: this is something that I find uncomplicated and VERY good; Eliminate ¨nationalities¨ to introduce a system of cultures. I started to think about this when, playing with China in the Second World War, I conquered Guanxi and had to assimilate them, which makes no sense because both are from CHINA culture.

4.1: change the assimilation system; It makes no sense to assimilate all of China in a year, it must be a longer process like victory 2 where little by little your culture grows

4.2 I know suggestion 4.1 maybe complicated so just increase the assimilation time from 50 to 200-500 shifts

5: international crises; I don't have much to explain it would be the same as victory 2

And that's it, I'm not a programmer but I'm sure these suggestions are somewhat complicated but I hope some of them will help you

All of those are impossible because those would require changing the base code of the game and since there is no open source it's not happening.

7 hours ago, nezztorr said:

more things:

1. and 3. could be possible,but anything else would require the game code.

Capture.PNG.53b025259e9a81ba770d47c3276ba05e.PNG

UPDATE: The Bear and the Eagle 1948 scenario is done!

As for your questions,

23 hours ago, Prophetthe1 said:

looks good, will there be a cold war scenario (im talking like 1946, shortly after peace)

That might come in an update, I added 1948 scenario instead.

20 hours ago, nezztorr said:

hello your modification looks very interesting but I have some doubts:
1: will your mod bring new governments or not?
2: what will you do when meeting the leaders?
3: will you add new functions?

suggestions: I would like you to add scenarios like the crusades and for the rebels to be stronger because in the game and in all the mods they are a joke

sorry for my bad inglish

1.That will come in an update, on first release this will use addon+ ideologies.
2.??? I don't understand what you mean
3.I don't know java, so no.

12 hours ago, nezztorr said:

more things:

None of these are possible, the reason is <refer to point 3 in the previous answer>.

I already imagined it were things that occurred to me at the time hehe ... in fact I read the comment again and I do not agree with almost anything

What I meant with the leaders (damn translator) is if you eliminate them, leave them or what

The mod is really interesting. I have an idea for several scenarios. The 17th or 18th century scenario, the 1917 scenario with the civil war in Russia and the 1936 scenario with the civil war in Spain.😁

we add some scenario and campaigns per update😃

19 hours ago, nezztorr said:

more things:

some of them may be realized in mod.

i hope lukasz make update of AoH2 or AoH3