Age of History Games
Simon Wilford

Hearts of AoH2 (16840 PROVINCES)

I have an question. How will it be working? I mean, this map is a lot bigger than map in origal AoC2, and I cannot imagine how will I be managing all of these provinces? Even in original AoC2 I cannot manage all of it sometimes.

Are you planning add some more tools for managing to the game?

41 minutes ago, polartev said:

I have an question. How will it be working? I mean, this map is a lot bigger than map in origal AoC2, and I cannot imagine how will I be managing all of these provinces? Even in original AoC2 I cannot manage all of it sometimes.

This mod probably is for people who are already fast with with managing provinces and playing the base map, It's basically flaw with the game itself, There simply is no option to mass manage stuff. And i think nothing can be done without source code.

42 minutes ago, That_mAntis said:

This mod probably is for people who are already fast with with managing provinces and playing the base map, It's basically flaw with the game itself, There simply is no option to mass manage stuff. And i think nothing can be done without source code.

Ye that's true

Can you please give me the download file so I can convert to ---? Or can someone else do that if you need a computer to convert because I don't currently have one.

I'm excited for this mod but its going to be a gigantic disappointment if you don't give an android download, thats where %90 of all players are.

4 hours ago, Conquerorofthewest said:

Can you please give me the download file so I can convert to ---? Or can someone else do that if you need a computer to convert because I don't currently have one.

I'm excited for this mod but its going to be a gigantic disappointment if you don't give an android download, thats where %90 of all players are.

Yep android player more than pc player because them have hoi4 :v sry bad english

7 hours ago, Conquerorofthewest said:

He said he'll publish it for Android (probably).

Capture.PNG.b9d8c40f1a4bbcb85af172d677e0db2f.PNG

UPDATE: 1444 Scenario is done! 1757 Scenario is done upto Europe, West Asia, China and India!

As for your questions,

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 10:43 PM, MacieKx213 said:

How to download it?

Not yet released.

22 hours ago, Ottovon said:

Hi congrats you are perfect 👌 👌

Can we say the 1444 scenario is somewhat the same as eu4?  If we compare the number of cities, how is your situation?

1906 cities in total, compare that to the 1367 cities in Conqueror's II or 2446 cities in Project Alpha.

21 hours ago, polartev said:

I'm sorry but I don't really know Java, so new *features* aren't going to be  added, and yes, managing frontlines is a huge deal, just recruit more from other provs and line them up at border.

17 hours ago, Conquerorofthewest said:

when I will release the PC version you can convert it to android and post the file here, I might add that link to the front page.

23 hours ago, Behindee_ said:

you can't. He will release game maybe in 5 days or a month.

Planned release date is December 31st, New Year's Eve.

The mod looks excellent! Thank you very much for making it!

I am curious, is my hometown of Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA a city? If not that's ok I was just curious.

UPDATE: 1757 Scenario and 1803 Scenario are done!

As for your questions,

1 hour ago, Tasty said:

The mod looks excellent! Thank you very much for making it!

I am curious, is my hometown of Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA a city? If not that's ok I was just curious.

There isn't, but there is Roanoke and Norfolk.

When the scenarios just are the name and nothing else are they ready or being planned

Also will there be better leaders, like The Current President of Brazil and others that we don't have at the original game

Edited by Guerrito