Age of History Games
Simon Wilford

Hearts of AoH2 (16840 PROVINCES)

16 minutes ago, Prophetthe1 said:

if they based the mod on the up to date hoi4 map, then i would assume an accurate partition would already be possible

I get that, but when he posted the map of the balkans, it didn't seem possible. Also in the original hoi4, the partition was incorrect because some states were missing, which is why it might not be possible. I know for a fact that the borders after the first balkan war and the borders of thailand during ww2 are definitely not possible in hoi4.

UPDATE: Victorian Era Scenario is done!

look5.PNG.074707875d7b60285e339bfdfd07eb81.PNG

As for your questions,

53 minutes ago, Tricks No Treats said:

I get that, but when he posted the map of the balkans, it didn't seem possible. Also in the original hoi4, the partition was incorrect because some states were missing, which is why it might not be possible. I know for a fact that the borders after the first balkan war and the borders of thailand during ww2 are definitely not possible in hoi4.

Capture.PNG.804fa3371eebdb1af2527c2473d94fe1.PNGhave a look.

6 hours ago, Guerrito said:

When the scenarios just are the name and nothing else are they ready or being planned

Also will there be better leaders, like The Current President of Brazil and others that we don't have at the original game

Bro can't you see by the previews I'm complete 100% of any scenario that I mention.

54 minutes ago, Tricks No Treats said:

Are you sure those were Thai borders in WW2? I'm doing a WW1 scenario,and in every source I found,it said Thailand had those borders before,but they fell under the influence of French Indochina before WW1 happened.

1 hour ago, Commieslav said:

Are you sure those were Thai borders in WW2? I'm doing a WW1 scenario,and in every source I found,it said Thailand had those borders before,but they fell under the influence of French Indochina before WW1 happened.

These were thailand's borders during ww2 from 1941-1945. Thailand went to war with France to take some territories of french indochina, and after Japan briefly invaded them, Thailand joined the axis and occupied parts of burma and malaya.

7 hours ago, Simon Wilford said:

UPDATE: Victorian Era Scenario is done!

look5.PNG.074707875d7b60285e339bfdfd07eb81.PNG

As for your questions,

Capture.PNG.804fa3371eebdb1af2527c2473d94fe1.PNGhave a look.

Bro can't you see by the previews I'm complete 100% of any scenario that I mention.

Hey simon can you make first crusade, third crusade, fourth crusade scenario??