Age of History 3

Simon Wilford

Hearts of AoH2

16 minutes ago, Prophetthe1 said:

if they based the mod on the up to date hoi4 map, then i would assume an accurate partition would already be possible

I get that, but when he posted the map of the balkans, it didn't seem possible. Also in the original hoi4, the partition was incorrect because some states were missing, which is why it might not be possible. I know for a fact that the borders after the first balkan war and the borders of thailand during ww2 are definitely not possible in hoi4.

UPDATE: Victorian Era Scenario is done!

look5.PNG.074707875d7b60285e339bfdfd07eb81.PNG

As for your questions,

53 minutes ago, Tricks No Treats said:

I get that, but when he posted the map of the balkans, it didn't seem possible. Also in the original hoi4, the partition was incorrect because some states were missing, which is why it might not be possible. I know for a fact that the borders after the first balkan war and the borders of thailand during ww2 are definitely not possible in hoi4.

Capture.PNG.804fa3371eebdb1af2527c2473d94fe1.PNGhave a look.

6 hours ago, Guerrito said:

When the scenarios just are the name and nothing else are they ready or being planned

Also will there be better leaders, like The Current President of Brazil and others that we don't have at the original game

Bro can't you see by the previews I'm complete 100% of any scenario that I mention.

54 minutes ago, Tricks No Treats said:

Are you sure those were Thai borders in WW2? I'm doing a WW1 scenario,and in every source I found,it said Thailand had those borders before,but they fell under the influence of French Indochina before WW1 happened.

1 hour ago, Commieslav said:

Are you sure those were Thai borders in WW2? I'm doing a WW1 scenario,and in every source I found,it said Thailand had those borders before,but they fell under the influence of French Indochina before WW1 happened.

These were thailand's borders during ww2 from 1941-1945. Thailand went to war with France to take some territories of french indochina, and after Japan briefly invaded them, Thailand joined the axis and occupied parts of burma and malaya.

7 hours ago, Simon Wilford said:

UPDATE: Victorian Era Scenario is done!

look5.PNG.074707875d7b60285e339bfdfd07eb81.PNG

As for your questions,

Capture.PNG.804fa3371eebdb1af2527c2473d94fe1.PNGhave a look.

Bro can't you see by the previews I'm complete 100% of any scenario that I mention.

Hey simon can you make first crusade, third crusade, fourth crusade scenario?? 

the provinece is based on hoi4 and the border aren't improved yet.

this mod's main scenario is ww2 scenario. 

1 hour ago, Kerems2434 said:

unknown.png 3.png

Some screenshots from the mod. I think the provinces are worse than Project: Alpha..

if you have time to say this,plz rework on World+ mod

Capture7.PNG.07536f17992f94e8349f6985066a3a19.PNG

UPDATE: American Civil War Scenario 1861 (look above this)and Interwar Period 1919 Scenario (Europe, Africa, India, SE Asia, Indonesia) are done!

As for your questions,

5 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

unknown.png 3.png

Some screenshots from the mod. I think the provinces are worse than Project: Alpha..

I get that it is your 'thinking' that I am a bad map-maker because I want to break your monopoly in the mods, but let's have a comparison then, shall we?

Capture.PNG.ad63d93dd21afae7db780c056deb7ba4.PNG

I have given wasteland to Tyrolese and Neapolitan mountains, and also, look at Corsica. Look at Sardinia. Look at Sicily. Look at Apulia. Look at Dalmatia. Look at Peloponnese. Look at Istria. You make far more mistakes with your mods, despite you having 8 other modders at your team who might have helped in this map. More importantly, you rarely update your mods, do you ever bother to update the CK3 map or the World+ Map? You don't, you are inefficient, only making videos and slacking. You made a few leaders (15 of them to be exact.) and just few rivers that your team straight up copied from the eu4 map folder's rivers.bmp file, all of which takes 3 hours at minimum. I update almost daily.

Who is the better modder?

Simon Wilford - does 21 hours of modding and map-making in 1 week. (is helped by 3 people in making leaders, civs, flags, etc..)
AoC2ModdingTR - does 3 hours of modding in 3 weeks. (is helped by 10 to 12 people in making something, only he knows...)

Now, don't say that 'lol get triggered' because yes, I got triggered at your incredible inefficiency.

14 hours ago, New Random said:

Hey simon can you make first crusade, third crusade, fourth crusade scenario?? 

I can make first crusade scenario. 1444 is very close to 3rd crusade, so no 3rd crusade and fourth crusade has barely any significance. Yes, maybe in update second crusade scenario would come.

19 hours ago, Tricks No Treats said:

These were thailand's borders during ww2 from 1941-1945. Thailand went to war with France to take some territories of french indochina, and after Japan briefly invaded them, Thailand joined the axis and occupied parts of burma and malaya.

I would show you ww2 Thailand border changes, but I don't want to spend 90 kb out of my remaining 800 kb limit. Come over to my discord if you are tempted to see it.

Simon says it right.  Kerem's mods are not very good.  Even with this it steals resources from other modders.  This man doesn't even respect his team.  At this time, they changed the name of the Channel and showed their respect to the mod team.  As a Turk (Azerbaijani Turk), I know Kerem is a source of shame for Turks.

13 minutes ago, Safavidian said:

Simon says it right.  Kerem's mods are not very good.  Even with this it steals resources from other modders.  This man doesn't even respect his team.  At this time, they changed the name of the Channel and showed their respect to the mod team.  As a Turk (Azerbaijani Turk), I know Kerem is a source of shame for Turks.

unknown.png

;D Look at the main page of the forum. What do you see :D?

Edited by Kerems2434

27 minutes ago, Simon Wilford said:

Capture7.PNG.07536f17992f94e8349f6985066a3a19.PNG

UPDATE: American Civil War Scenario 1861 (look above this)and Interwar Period 1919 Scenario (Europe, Africa, India, SE Asia, Indonesia) are done!

As for your questions,

I get that it is your 'thinking' that I am a bad map-maker because I want to break your monopoly in the mods, but let's have a comparison then, shall we?

Capture.PNG.ad63d93dd21afae7db780c056deb7ba4.PNG

I have given wasteland to Tyrolese and Neapolitan mountains, and also, look at Corsica. Look at Sardinia. Look at Sicily. Look at Apulia. Look at Dalmatia. Look at Peloponnese. Look at Istria. You make far more mistakes with your mods, despite you having 8 other modders at your team who might have helped in this map. More importantly, you rarely update your mods, do you ever bother to update the CK3 map or the World+ Map? You don't, you are inefficient, only making videos and slacking. You made a few leaders (15 of them to be exact.) and just few rivers that your team straight up copied from the eu4 map folder's rivers.bmp file, all of which takes 3 hours at minimum. I update almost daily.

Who is the better modder?

Simon Wilford - does 21 hours of modding and map-making in 1 week. (is helped by 3 people in making leaders, civs, flags, etc..)
AoC2ModdingTR - does 3 hours of modding in 3 weeks. (is helped by 10 to 12 people in making something, only he knows...)

Now, don't say that 'lol get triggered' because yes, I got triggered at your incredible inefficiency.

I can make first crusade scenario. 1444 is very close to 3rd crusade, so no 3rd crusade and fourth crusade has barely any significance. Yes, maybe in update second crusade scenario would come.

I would show you ww2 Thailand border changes, but I don't want to spend 90 kb out of my remaining 800 kb limit. Come over to my discord if you are tempted to see it.

(I didnt read your text fully btw) I didn't said you "bad modder". Do you see a text like that? I said the provinces are bad.. Bruh

Edited by Kerems2434

2 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

(I didnt read your text fully btw) I didn't said you "bad modder". Do you see a text like that? I said the provinces are bad.. Bruh

You said I make worse provinces than Project Alpha, and I spent the first part explaining why my provinces are better, and no, they aren't bad.

2 minutes ago, Simon Wilford said:

You said I make worse provinces than Project Alpha, and I spent the first part explaining why my provinces are better, and no, they aren't bad.

For you "good", for me "bad".. Any problem? Do I have to like it?
Btw we almost finished the World+ 😉 

Edited by Kerems2434

2 minutes ago, Safavidian said:

kerem boş yapıyorsun. Ve Kaç haftamı Project alpha için feda etdim bütün gün Arkaplan düzeltdim. Ama sen ne yaptın? Beğenmediydin başka Beni banladın ve engelledin. Haksızlık yaptın ve eminim ki, bu haksızlığa yalnız ben uğramadım. 

Arkaplanını beğenmememim sebebi kötü olmasıydı. Bu gayet normal birşey değil mi? Seni banlamamın sebebi arkaplanı beğenmemem falan da değildi. Yanlış hatırlamıyorsam ya sunucuda bir kuralı ihlal etmiştin ya da özelden bana kötü birşey yazmıştın. Benim kanalın adını değiştirip gruba saygısızlık yaptığımı yazmışsın.... Grubun mod yapımcılarıyla konuştuktan sonra grup adını değiştirdim.. Fikrimi söyledim ve şimdi linç yiyorum ;D Beğenmediğim birşeye neden güzel olmuş diyeyim?

9 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

For you "good", for me "bad".. Any problem? Do I have to like it?
Btw we almost finished the World+ 😉 

Ok, I accept the differences in our opinions, in your opinion my provs are bad and in my opinion my provs are good

Thanks on the World+ thing, was waiting for an update on it.

1 minute ago, Kerems2434 said:

Arkaplanını beğenmememim sebebi kötü olmasıydı. Bu gayet normal birşey değil mi? Seni banlamamın sebebi arkaplanı beğenmemem falan da değildi. Yanlış hatırlamıyorsam ya sunucuda bir kuralı ihlal etmiştin ya da özelden bana kötü birşey yazmıştın. Benim kanalın adını değiştirip gruba saygısızlık yaptığımı yazmışsın.... Grubun mod yapımcılarıyla konuştuktan sonra grup adını değiştirdim.. Fikrimi söyledim ve şimdi linç yiyorum ;D Beğenmediğim birşeye neden güzel olmuş diyeyim?

Çok kötü bir insansın. Hiç bir kural ihlal edilmemişti. Ve sen gene de begenmediysen ben kaç aydır onun üzerinde çalışmıştım. Derslerimi okumaktansa Arkaplanı yapıyordum. Kendi kendime -en azından Aoc2modding gibi bi arkadaş ortamın olucak- derdim. senin Bu serefsizliginden sonra çok üzüldüm. Boşuna da inkar etmeye kalkma yalan da konuşma

11 minutes ago, Safavidian said:

Çok kötü bir insansın. Hiç bir kural ihlal edilmemişti. Ve sen gene de begenmediysen ben kaç aydır onun üzerinde çalışmıştım. Derslerimi okumaktansa Arkaplanı yapıyordum. Kendi kendime -en azından Aoc2modding gibi bi arkadaş ortamın olucak- derdim. senin Bu serefsizliginden sonra çok üzüldüm. Boşuna da inkar etmeye kalkma yalan da konuşma

Ben arkaplanı beğenmeme rağmen sen ısrar etmiştin diye hatırlıyorum. Ben durup dururken birini banlamam. Uzun süre yazdıklarına cevap vermemiştim onu hatırlıyorum, ama seni engellediğimi veya banladığımı zaten hiç hatırlamıyorum

13 minutes ago, Simon Wilford said:

Ok, I accept the differences in our opinions, in your opinion my provs are bad and in my opinion my provs are good

Thanks on the World+ thing, was waiting for an update on it.

Thanks for the good post. 👍 I'm sorry if my comment was offensive.