Age of Civilizations

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Wriv12
      What mod to create?  just give me an idea.
      MY TWITTER https://twitter.com/Dimon43429065
    • By Diego
      A GREAT MOD FROM ME!! THE GREAT PAPYRUS DIEGO I DE PERSIA!!
      Tales of the Ancients, a mod designed to bring the good of the Imperator: Rome experience to Age of Civilizations. Today i am advertising the second playable version i have made
      PROVINCES COMPLETED: 908/unknown
      PLANNED FEATURES
      Over 200 civs over 30 rivers i think NEW LEADERS!! Better than the base map Improved UI PLANNED MAPS
      Base Imperator Omniluxia The Bronze Age Gladio et Sale Greater Earth Project Earth GOVERNMENTS 
      Democratic Republic  Aristocratic Republic  Oligarchic Republic  Plutocratic Republic  Theocratic Republic Athenian Republic Autocratic Monarchy  Aristocratic Monarchy   Stratocratic Monarchy  Theocratic Monarchy  Plutocratic Monarchy Dictatorship Empire Imperial Cult Migratory Tribe  Settled Tribe  Federated Tribe PLANNED SCENARIOS (for the imperator base map)
      Imperator (just the base map, no events) Imperator+ (base map + events) The Bronze Age  Gladio Et Sale Light 559 BC 1204 Pyrrhic War First Punic War Second Punic War Caesar's Civil War Alexander's Campaigns Modern Day?? CREDITS:
      The amazing people at the mod teams that let me recreate their mods in this game
      Gladio Et Sale mod team
      Omniluxia mod team
      Bronze Age mod team
      A Broken World mod team
      PICTURES:

• By macabreconqueror
      So, I'm making a mod to AoC2, but I want make some edition in the scripts to give the game some new features/"simple modifications". For example, I want to rename the workshop to Factory, or make some more buttons/options. I know that the game is written in Java and a little of JSON, I know the basics of the both, but I have a simple question that will help a lot: How do I find the exact files that I want want modify?
      ps: It's on PC
    • By CopenhaguenLink
      Sorry for my bad english.
      Searching mods and maps for latinoamerica, I realized that Latinoamerica is very forgotten in this community. For that reason, I going to make a map with scenarios of Venezuela.
      1. USA Intervention: This would be a probably scenario where USA invade Venezuela from sea. Colombia will help.
      2. Independence War: In this scenario, the people from Venezuela will fight the Spanish Empire.
      3. States: All Venezuela states will fight for all the country.
      4. Pre-Colombine: The indians tribes fight.
      5. Civil War: The Civil War of the XIX century.
      What do you think? 
      -------------
      Actually I begun the development of the mod. I calculated 400 provinces for playing.
    • By memososisi
      Addin+ is a global modification that adds interest to the game process (last version 7.0).
      Download (Android) without Permissions:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s1EQWUVJxZd-AbJeoyd38tiQgRfVuHn_

Installation: Download the document from the link above. Run the downloaded mod file, it will be opened. You don't need to delete your old original AoC2 or your other modded AoC2.

Main innovations of update 7.0
      ‣ Just 110 MB
      ‣ New +200 scenarios: 1910, 1914, 1918, 1930, 1933, 1936, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1944, Late 1944, 1945, 1949, 1961, 1988, 1991, Red World, Another World, Kaiserreich (original), Modern World (Modern world without diplomacy and precise geopolitical situation)...
      * No Music
      * New some ideologies/governments. 
      * New some formed States. 
      * New +5 Maps: Turkey, Fortnite, Middle East...
      * Changed some color palettes, these include Modern World, Modern Day, The New Order, Kaiserreich. 
      * Just two languages: Turkish & English
      * Cut and rebalanced some ideologies. 
      * For further development and optimization removed all leaders. 
      * New font.
      * In some scenarios, it can often change the ideology.

Reviews of the mod:

• Our picks