Age of Civilizations
aunitydevteam

fan made World 2300 Mod (Still in Work) with Europe and Africa Coming Soon

Here lies the World in the 2019-2300 see Europe fall in the near feature has things go down horribly
Here's What's changing 

Total Campaigns; 35+

Coming to Android
Coming to PC

Release for PC in: (Coming Soon) 

Release for Android in:(Coming Soon)

Release PC demo (February 15 2019)

Release Android Demo(Feb 16 2019)

all people who help will get credited

What New things Will be added on this map: (later on)

City's

Wonders

Animated clouds

Music
Map
UI

Information

any stuff you want in this mod please contact me through email aunitydev@gmail.com

or fixes contact me

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PC Demo features

Some countries to start

A couple UI changes

Download links

Setup file: V0.1 https://www.mediafire.com/file/3tem35wsoc1ji0v/World_2300_demo.exe/file (PUT IN SEPARATE LOCATION)

Zip: V0.1 https://www.mediafire.com/file/d847mi0iu2a1uu4/World_2300_demo.zip/file (PUT IN SEPARATE LOCATION)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Android Demo features

THIS DOSE NOT INSTALL SEPARATELY

uninstall the old --- the download the mod and play it!

link: V.0.1

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mdqf8438fbza4p0/aoc2.---/file  Broken

Come join the off topic  club:

20190214093520_1.thumb.jpg.a122ae4ffcbf7f02e2ae52ddbca9e7f0.jpg20190214093517_1.thumb.jpg.521bee606632036d5651a15796fce27d.jpg20190214091224_1.thumb.jpg.e7c20ffcd86045b98bf363dd7c07040c.jpg

Edited by aunitydevteam
the map broke

You can edit the technology something like, instead of cost of the army: -5% to Clones for wars: + 10% and that 
you can recruit more, it's just an idea
Edited by PakoGerteMX

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By BarTSoNix
      Hey, bros (and sis). Can you tell me how to add a new language to AoC2? I know it's necessary that file should be in the *.PROPERTIES format. Thanks in advance.
    • By Titaneagle
      *I will try to share this mod with everybody soon. It is too big to upload it without making it into a zip file
      This age of civilization 1 mod deals with the year 570.
      The turkic khanate and the eastern Roman Empire are at their peak while the Persians are having a hard time fighting them both.
      The aztects and the mayans are at the Americas. In the far east, India China and Korea are separated into many small nations. 
      language supported: Korean and English 
      Scenario supported: 570 scenario only
      please make sure that you are playing the 570 scenario before you start the game.
      version 2 

• By Titaneagle
      This age of civilization 1 mod deals with the year 570.
      The turkic khanate and the eastern Roman Empire are at their peak while the Persians are having a hard time fighting them both.
      The aztects and the mayans are at the Americas. In the far east, India China and Korea are separated into many small nations. 
      language supported: Korean and English 
      Scenario supported: 570 scenario only
      please make sure that you are playing the 570 scenario before you start the game.

download link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/158RrZLz0PmbzLq48ANuwIVKoEgfyK3X6/view?usp=sharing
      - 1/16 update : you can now download and play the game! have a fun time playing!
      devopment v1 

• By Slavic Comrade
      Hello,
      Maybe you are remember my scenario Red Star. I decided to make a mod.

Mod have - 2 scenarios - Red Dawn and Cold War.
      Few leaders 
      New civilizations
      New music pack - USSR, Russian, DDR, North Korean music and Czechoslovakian music.
      New logo, background.
      New UI graphic.

What comes next ?
      It will be few updates includes new music, new leaders, new scenarios, UI etc.

Easy download - files includes --- and all files from official vanilla game, only scenarios are replaced, You can play the official Vanilla game from steam and Red Star mod at the same time.
      official video

download

• By Irish empire
      How do you actually install mods for the game?I trying so hard lol
  • Popular Now