Age of Civilizations

Some of my province economy's wont grow past 99 no matter what i do and no matter how much workshops, farms, research, money and population growth i advance in these provinces they won't grow past 99 is this a bug or am I just missing something plus my game tends to crash and start calling different districts after my nation even when they are miles away please help 

I just started noticing that issue too, and some of my provinces would actually start losing economy points even though my economic slider is set to positive growth.

It's not only that my game goes mental and starts auto saving every turn, if some one calls me its completely destroys my game and it always gets buggy about 880 turns once im past that marker it starts going haywire and refusing to save i was at turn 995 saved it shut down ap by exiti g the right way and when i went back in to continue the game said i was back at 880 

Guest JamonSerrano

Same here. Really annoying. Can't find solution anywhere. I'm really keen on this game, but have to give it up if it stays like that.

You can abandon the province and re-colonize it. Invest in it as soon as you colonize it. It should begin new economic growth.

Only downside is that abandoning a province cut its population by 75%. My 30,000 pop city that never grew any economy dropped to 7,000 after I re-colonized it. 😕

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Tuyuko
      Here's a game you can play every time you browse the AoCII Forums. See who can mark all the spaces first!
    • By oooo666y5534
      Scenariusze:
      Wojna Quadruple Alliance

Wojna siedmioletnia

Amerykańska wojna o niepodległość

Wielka wojna

1940 r

1942 r

1945 r

Zimna wojna
      Wielka Wojna Północna Wojna francusko-pruska Wojny Jugosłowiańskie Inwazja na Rosję Powstanie islamu II wojna światowa + ideologia:
      Monarchia absolutna
      Monarchia feudalna
      Despotyczna monarchia
      Monarchia pruska
      Monarchia konstytucyjna
      Monarchia elekcyjna
      Socjalizm
      Stalinizm
      markizm
      Leninizm
      Trockizm
      islamski
      Dyktatura
      Anarchizm
      Socjaldemokracja
      Konserwatyzm
      nazizm
      Modowe filmy:
       Lider lepszych zdjęć
          Nowe tło
      Download link:
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1e2i3Mpi4Uw0rJVEjYHCgQczmL_ZZoAvP?usp=sharing
    • By Miraakos
      Why i cant edit growth rate? I mark some provinces, and change growth rate. It work, but when i restart game, it reset.
      I play on android.
      Ps. Sry for my bad eng xd
    • By vannet
      Can you tell me about it ? Why it missing letter when I add my language { Khmer } . It don't support ! And how I can do ?

• By Beter Griffin
      I have begun work on a probably 1000+ province map of the Roman world. Unlike the hoi4 map project, this one will not be abandoned. In fact, I might even restart the hoi4 map someday.

Map I'm using:

Checklist
      Map: 10-15%
      Growth rate, regions, etc.: 10%
      Scenarios: 1-2%
      Fleshed-out scenarios (events and other things that will require more than /map): 0%
      Total: 4-6%