Age of History Games

PL:Chciałbym podać sugestie którą można by było dodać do gry. Mianowicie chodzi tu o ranking globalny armii naszego państwa na przykład jak jest ranking ekonomi na świecie tak mógłby być taki ranking wojska/armii 

Powiedzcie co myślicie o tym pomyśle.

ENG:I'd like to give some suggestions that could be added to the game. Namely, it is about the global ranking of our country's army, for example, as is the economy ranking in the world, it could be such a military / army ranking

Tell me what you think about this idea

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Zar Hibbedat
      Everyone knows that this game needs an Update, even if it's just some (much needed) Bug fixes or things like renaming Alliances, dismantling Factions after wars, new (and better) Music, an option for mass murder in conquered Provinces, an option to make war Prisoners (in surrounded Provinces), natural Enemies (Germany vs Polen for example), Civil Wars/Revolutions, Events for some Scenarios ( like the establishment of NATO in a Cold War Scenario, which you should bring out) or just a Workshop (so other people can do YOUR Job)...
      think about actually trying to make the game better, Jakowski.
      I thought of all this in 10 Seconds and you can't think of Anything in over a Half Year... 
    • By WorldStadiums
      I need your help, is that I have run out of ideas to create new scenarios, I want to create something relatively new, but the ideas that occur to me have already been made, so I would need if someone could give me an idea
    • By Cayo
      Financing a war
      In this new diplomatic option, we allocate part of our earnings per round to finance a country at war. This would bring the game closer to the reality of today, where the world powers, finance separatist or military groups in their respective wars. For example: the support of the great powers (USA and Russia) in the Syrian Civil War.
      Training
      Instead of leaving our divisions standing in the capital or at the border without doing anything, we could send them to train! It would work like this:
      The cost of maintaining the army in training will vary depending on the number of soldiers it contains.
      0 - 1000 soldiers: 1% 1000 - 1500 soldiers: 1.5% 1500 - 2000 soldiers: 1.75% 2000 - 3500 soldiers: 2% 3500 - 6000 soldiers: 5% 6000 - 10,000: 10% 10000> X: from 10,000 soldiers, the value will increase by 1.25 times for every 1000 soldiers. Ex: 11000 soldiers = 12.5%  - Every 10 training rounds, the army's attack and defense bonuses will increase by 1%. That is, if the division is training 20 turns, the attack and defense bonuses will increase by 2%.
       - If you join armies with a different training level, you will lose an X value based on the difference in their training level. Ex: 1000 soldiers (+ 4% ATK / DEF) + 1000 soldiers (+ 5% ATK / DEF) = 2000 soldiers (+ 1% ATK / DEF)
      Naval Lock
      I don't need to say much, the name of this sub-title says it all. But in order not to leave this part blank I will write what it would be like.
      When making a naval blockade, the area that is blocked will receive a 5% penalty in generating coins.
      Land bonuses and penalties
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but the terrain only gives bonuses and penalties on defense, correct? Well then. In addition to the bonus and penalty on defense, there should be the same for anyone who is going to attack.
      It does not help if the defender has 10% defensive bonus and the attacker has his attack normalized. So it would look like this:
      Mountains: defense bonus: 10% / attack penalty 10% Jungle: defense bonus: 10% / attack penalty 10% Heaps: Defense bonus: 5% / Attack penalty 5% Plains: defense penalty: 5% / attack bonus: 10% I don't remember all the biomes
      Generals
      I will not be demanding. I don't want generals with personalized names or images (like in EU4 or HOI4), just something simple: generals based on the level of stars.
      There will be a total of 5 levels of generals (1 star, 2 stars, 3 stars, 4 stars and 5 stars) and the bonuses should be for attack, defense, army maintenance and speed (movement cost per turn). The bonuses and their level will vary according to the general's star level. So that I don't have to write anymore, I'll be very practical: this part will be like in EU4.
      The general will have a cost; this cost is your salary.
       1 star: 200 coins  2 stars: 500 coins  3 stars: 1000 coins  4 stars: 1500 coins  5 stars: 2500 coins * = It will not be necessary to pay an immediate amount when recruiting.
      And so as not to be a mess, where we will not be able to identify the generals, there must be a window - which will appear as soon as we recruit them - where we can freely name them.
    • By Kerems2434
      UPDATE
      @Łukasz Jakowski A lot of modders made mods for the game 2 years. Too many players don't left your game with an update hope. Android players waited for a long time for a game like this, and they wanna just an update for the game now. Low system users, can't play games like EU, HOI4 etc and they are playing your game and they wait for an update. These guys supported you everytime, and they dont want much things now! We know you've worked so hard for this game. And we support you still, but a game producer should improve his game until be the best! You are game producer (amazing game producer) and you can do it, you should do it!

Just write +1 to comments for support this topic, this game and an update!

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!