Age of History Games

Today is March 8th, which means the time for the monthly report on the development of the Addon

• The scenarios of the first quarter of the second millennium AD are finally finished and worked out. Almost all of them fall on the period of the high Middle Ages - the peak of feudal fragmentation, which is why their creation was so time-consuming

• The development of a large-scale alternative scenario has been resumed, the peculiarities of the lore of which we will tell you a little later

• Finished adding cities for new provinces. The total number of new cities on the map is ~ 600. Some important cities have returned to their historical names.

• Some points on the satellite background of the map have been improved and the creation of another variable background has been started

5m9qxnJ4WS4.jpg?size=1280x800&quality=96&sign=4e93614d9e89062559f973c593803848&type=album

0fMU6p2v8EI.jpg?size=1280x800&quality=96&sign=e7404355417e4b32661a33f82269be1a&type=album

exgIk7qeDr8.jpg?size=1280x800&quality=96&sign=4f475e551664a72460f43606734a1f9e&type=album

cdADj_5QYok.jpg?size=1280x800&quality=96&sign=509935fc6ea0cff9f44a8b45638b6bcb&type=album

jYOzAMIp3Uo.jpg?size=1280x800&quality=96&sign=ef5a8580571241088f91386f7746e7d7&type=album

VDRq7cIQXlA.jpg?size=1280x800&quality=96&sign=b85a2dc39835d8edf5b672fdd3198416&type=album

IbYjauOertM.jpg?size=435x501&quality=96&sign=fb00cec1d71162d8360bbc117a7b1ea6&type=album

On 3/11/2021 at 8:31 PM, Cameroon (saint) Emperor said:

yes please, oe at least make it without pixes and good quality

nice pfp

Posted (edited)
On 3/8/2021 at 10:34 PM, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

Duklug I am afraid my nation controls those islands comrade...

yeah . stealer country

chinese be like " every is our : ao dai , kimchi, south china sea , mongol ,.. "

covie 19 "  me too " 

chinese " nooooooooooo " 

Edited by duklug

On 3/16/2021 at 11:55 PM, Damianeq mappings said:

Could it be possible to add these provinces to the map?

RP 2.png

RP 1.png

The upper one is fine I am all for that but the lower one plz don't its just some tumors plz don't add the lower picture to the mod plz dont

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ilovepatatos
      I'm trying to create a 1900 scenario with events until the modern day if someone can help with tips u can do it 
      Discord link https://discord.gg/hBT6CnTe
    • By Shop_Soy
      Shop Soy: Der Kalte Krieg is an alternate-history scenario that I came up with. Althought some of the characters don't belong to me (I used characters from Nintendo don't judge me) the lore for this mod is 100% mine. The map is also inspired in the Thousand Week Reich and The New Order mods.
      This mod isn't supposed to be taken seriously since it's mostly made for fun and in the end I don't even own many of the characters, I might add an download link for anyone who wants to play it but I don't want to go any further from that (Legal reasons, I don't want Nintendo to sue me or something)
      I also accidentally used some UI from @Aryan when I tried to make the map darker, I could try to remove it but I'm scared to break the game so Aryan if you're reading this I'm just sorry, to compensate you from my mistake I would like to tell anyone who's reading this to check out @Aryan's Mods, they are simply amazing.
      If you have any question about the lore feel free to ask in the comments, I'll gladly answer 🙂 

My plans for Der Kalte Krieg:
      >More then 100 events
      >Focus trees for: Germany, Soviet Union, Japan, America, Free France, Burgundy, Gotenland, French State, Mongolia, Dominion of Canada, Korea (both North and South), Sweden, Polish Home Army, India, British India, Italian Empire, Spanish State, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Hungary, Romania.
      >5 new ideologies
      >New Formable Nations
      >Custom Background
      >More then 100 custom civilizations

• By Xjento
      Join  mine channel for updates link to mine channel:https://youtube.com/channel/UCJst7SWRXzCzk0fav_TpNSw
      And join mine team if u want join discord for buges or need help discord:https://discord.gg/cUWDC43MTr some screenshots

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!