Age of History Games
ivr17

Addon 2.0 • Age of History II

On 10/11/2021 at 12:55 PM, ivr17 said:

Done in the last month

• Antarctica has received a redesign of the provinces for more aesthetics (I hope you have not forgotten about its existence yet)

• Worked out early Arabian clans, as well as some other Arab and Turkic states

• More provinces were received by South China and Southeast Asia (you may not notice, but there really are more of them!)

• Processing of the ancient principalities of Southeast Asia

• A huge number of new tribes in North America, Central America at the stage of processing

• Global processing of Slavic tribes (WIP)

• A bunch of other minor fixes in scripts

That's all, wait for the next monthly report, which will be exactly one month later. By its time, we will try to please you with a completely revised and finished Middle Ages (476 - 1492)

VGnDeYF1vBQ.jpg?size=2560x209&quality=96

n-G6S1s_d2I.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

3qqdEHHcLoA.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

PR1WsSULXCI.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

ds2Kzh7s61c.jpg?size=1084x612&quality=96

r9mmrWaLon0.jpg?size=810x527&quality=96&

6vSAW8rHo3M.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

1xONm-U-DUE.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

Niceee keep up good work ! and take your time !

21 hours ago, Alemanha Ball said:

You are right, ivan is like the DGP Mundo, if you are Brazilian, you know who I am talking about.

yea im brazilian so i know who youre talking about, i hope that he makes more videos

I this mod seems to be very good I'm looking forward to the release you can add these provinces to the state of "rio de janeiro" in Brazil if you can't just put the one in red on the map which is the city of "três Rios" in the state from "Rio de Janeiro" in Brazil ( I'm new to this site don't judge me if something is wrong it's because I don't know how to use)

download (66).jpeg

Edited by the white river dinosaur
I'm using Google translator so I ended up mistaking the name of the city which is "três Rios" but I ended up saying "three rivers"

On 10/17/2021 at 6:22 PM, thelegendofsoda said:

so dream

vc pode falar em pt br comigo,eu achei sua conta mto legal, vou te seguir, vc pode fazer o mesmo, eu fiz dois mods!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 11/3/2020 at 8:57 PM, ivr17 said:

Developement progress: vse normalno

knmYiFOBwb8.jpg?size=500x500&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=aa0a8c737012da6dbec5ff948af403f6&type=albumAddon - is a mod that develops the idea of original game many times, without changing its basic principle.

FEATURES:

• ~60 new detalized historical scenarios for each period of human statehood;
  • Sattelite map to choose from;
  • A huge number of new formable states;
  • A large number of new provinces (Including Antarctica);
  • Many new cities;
  • Over 1000 new states;
  • 7 new harmoniously fitting types of goverments;
  • New aesthetic fonts;
  • Russian and English language support;
  • Events;
  • Other stuff.

More news and information in our group

Full release is planned in second half of 2021 year

image.thumb.png.b385446083b29787ff997d80d92f3c2d.png

image.thumb.png.ca2df6e3374136c1072bf0545af31543.png

IKKXUlPe4BA.jpg?size=1680x1050&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=345ffba16ef01e0ea35a444fc997f13a&type=album

image.thumb.png.491c2671672e52ce49f6bfdb54d40f17.png

PqQ6vleYnAU.jpg?size=1680x1050&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=966edbfe9689993de3feee07929fb99b&type=album

image.thumb.png.e6e16afe86ccc0fdcd572977e3ef0c0c.png

jTZfIk5LzXA.jpg?size=1680x1050&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=a3122f3464efd9e9e47205f7efb4e1e4&type=album

image.thumb.png.335ae8b2326ff401f010aaa9e7a4bb7e.png

F3E0vFJraW8.jpg?size=1680x1050&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=b0822009926e07be6a10bd05e706d887&type=album

image.thumb.png.0ccc3a8af934526d7369c046bb92f19b.png

HYqwvIUbHS8.jpg?size=1680x1050&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=92461cac96c5373a7b646a50cd83bc9c&type=album

vCdhLDdWK7s.jpg?size=1680x1050&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=cff44f1773aa86e0403cc854285ddbdb&type=album

image.png

of course u gave up on it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Italian PeC
      The B.C.E. Mod is a mod that focuses on the year 1000 BCE. 
      Its still in beta but the download is already here, go to this video's description to download the mod: 
      It ADDS:
      ● a new map
      ● over 1400 provinces
      ● 100+ new nations
      ● Reformable uncivilized Tribes you can reform into normal kingdoms 
      ● re-done ideologies
      ● new UI (on PC)
      ● new music (on android)
      ● historically accurate states

If YOU are having issues downloading the mod, or want to show your campaigns with it, check the discord for help: https://discord.gg/B3BFQJAWPX
    • By Italian PeC
      The grandest project in age of history 2's history yet. 
      This mod, made from the maker of "The Second Great War" will revolutionize and forever change the way you play age of History 2, by making the game into an entirely new experience, more difficult yet more interesting.
      The mod will focus on the concept of Empire in the modern era's terms, like colonial empires and expansionist states, as well as a new and more in depth look into your country and what events happened to it between the eras.
      The mod will add over 30 new scenarios, hundreds of new countries, alternate histories, real histories and much more.
      THE MAIN FOCUS:
      The main starting date is in 1815, just after the Congress of Vienna. This mod introduces objectives which your nation will need to complete to gain bonuses and the upper hand on other countries of the era, through the new ideology-based system of "industrialization". Following 5 ideologies, the development level of your country will go from uncivilized, to civilized, to non-industrialized (where European and colonial nations start as) , to partially industrialized, and finally industrialized. These ideologies will allow for greater growth and bigger armies as you upgrade them, bringing to armies on the hundreds of thousands being a normality in AOI (Age of Imperialism)'s battles.

Aggressiveness has also been reworked, with the minimum now being 0% , which is highly suggested for scenarios with events.

Among other things, AOI will include:
      - a new exclusive map created by the fusion of all terrain maps from the popular game Victoria II👑
      - over 200 new provinces to make borders look better and create better "greater countries"⚔️
      - 30 new scenarios 💥
      - 5 scenarios of the 30 will include events ( for example the highly anticipated realistic world war 1 scenario, and the world war 2 scenario coming straight from The Second Great War mod, so you will be able to delete that mod since this one will include it in it's entirety)⚜️
      -1 completely new "CONGRESS OF VIENNA" scenario with objectives, revolutions, industrialization mechanics, new colonial mechanics , historical and alternate history events and much more.⚙️
      - A completely new UI✅
      - new music🎶
      This project is being worked on by a small modding team (Starfruit, Greenlion, James, stefan ecc...) headed by Italian P&C, so the progress, although slow, will keep going forward. It is my intention to release the mod this summer, as soon as it is finished.
      The only thing asked in exchange for the working on this mod is that you subscribe to the mod's creator on Youtube, Italian P&C: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g
      JOIN THE DISCORD NOW TO GET MORE INFORMATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS: https://discord.gg/B3BFQJAWPX
      PC RELEASE: https://drive.google.com/u/1/uc?id=1WHzF4ou5aDRvxOo-nEade6IYSR_wkatQ&export=download
      ANDROID RELEASE: https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=14EFBgXrKk2GTIaEaEHro38MtpWycFPIi&export=download
      VERSION 1.2

• By Shop_Soy
      The Ultimate Mod for AoH2! (PC ONLY)
      Alright the title might be a bit deceiving, this is defenitely not the ultimate mod for AoH2, but I think it's cool either way! I started working on this mod after temporarily cancel my other two mods: Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg and Vive la France!
      This mod will work as a base for me to remake those previous mods and hopefully other people too! There is not a download link yet but I should get a demo ready to publish soon enough! It's also important to mention I used @Chairman Baad's The Lost Update mod to make a base since I don't know how to program... He said on the mod's page that I didn't need to give credit but I want to make him smile ^^
      Warning: This mod is only available for PC
      Features:
      -A bunch of new ideologies
      -Improved suggested owners
      -New historical civilizations
      -Slightly better UI (can't promise)
      -Some extra scenarios
      -Updated flags for some countries
      -A couple of new provinces
      DEMOv3 Features:
      -3 or 4 new provinces
      -Small updates to scenarios and formable nations
      -Modern World and Red Dawn scenarios added
      Download (MEGA): https://mega.nz/file/LvAwADCK#0kIvVcHtjSe6P-SOQ9IipvWW04r4bcw5NKdRM-IOlQM
      Download (DRIVE): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1giEbh2_0Ju6SGre79KeKzo4Ac7nUjZJC/view?usp=sharing
      Pictures:

• By Polska
      Historical Ultimate Project (HUP) - Work in progress.
      //<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->\\

//<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->\\
      Introduction
      Hi, I'm Polska, but I prefer to be called Mic, I'm currently using some of my free time to develop a mod with things missing from the game, like a map with historical provinces of various dates, events for interesting scenarios, nations new, formable civilizations and others.
      Features
      - New map (15 thousand provinces probably), with cities;
      - Scenarios from 100 BC to 2021 AD;
      - New historical and fictitious formable nations;
      - New ideologies;
      - New nations;
      - Events.
      Current state
      The current state of the mod is still being finalized in Europe, the first alpha will be released when Europe is completed, the 1600 AD scenarios to 2021 are completed and the cities of Europe are completed, while it is not completed I won't launch any mod files (in the first version there will be no events, we are focusing on making the map at the moment).
      Suggestions/Discord
      If you want to enter the discord server to suggest something or see the mod's progress, I recommend entering the Discord server, I speak Portuguese (my native language), English and I can understand a little bit of Spanish, so we can communicate minimally and exchange some ideas. On Discord it's more certain that I would see your message than here, so if you want to go in there, you're welcome.
      https://discord.gg/HgaE2bUKJR
      Credits
      Mic and Renan

• By Italian PeC
      🇨🇵🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇨🇵
      One of the periods highly Ignored by AoH2 modders is the Napoleonic Era. There is currently no mod with This 12-15 year old period as the focus, and after the success of Age of Imperialism (which was focused on 1815-1870), it's time to change this and to start to look at the time right behind it.
      🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰

The mod includes new features and events, just look down to get a taste of them:

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!