Age of History Games

2 hours ago, RodriX said:

Yeah but, i mean who he actually is, like idrk this ivan guy or ivr17 and also what the hell happened to Addon+??

Reich, the org developer of the addon, shutted down the project and gave to ivr7 or Ivan as their successor of Addon mod (i remembered that ivr7 was already making he's mod but with another name) i also know that ivr7 was working with Reich in the addon as a scenario developer.

Edited by Varguista Anônimo
Gay keyboard

@ivr17is this april fools joke dude come back youre lying youre not dead one does not simply drown in puddle which can not form without rain and how did car not injure you and who owns addonia account now

On 4/3/2021 at 9:37 PM, Douglas2468 said:

It’s True I Thinked The Same Way And Obviously It’s A April Fool,s Joke I’ll Give A Opinion If He Doenst Goes Online On The Plataform  Or Doesn’t Publish The Monthly Resume Of The Mod What New Feutures Had Added To The Mod Or Has Updated Is Because The Mod Is Dead Or For Real Ivan Is Dead Let’s Wait Unitil 10 Of April To See Of Happens Or What Will Happen Before 10 Of April

What happens 10 of April?