Age of History Games

On 10/30/2021 at 7:00 PM, ivr17 said:

well, this month was dedicated to tribes, I will show screenshots soon. Sorry for the delay in release, we try to work out the scenarios as efficiently as possible to every little detail

May the scenario editor bugs be not hindering you.

Waiting for news of the month because it has 1 year since the announcement of the mod in the forums and still not have ended the development, if had more time to add such things, i think it's better fixing bugs like the bad quality of the civs flags and their name tag to the actually  civ name

3 hours ago, ivr17 said:

Little news, but the mod is not dead! I try to do something from time to time, but since I am just a poor Russian student, there is very little time and motivation, and there is a lot of workload !
But the main hardest part of the work has already been done, I think, over the course of the New Year (Christmas) holidays, we will finally present you the completed Middle Ages

So when you finnish the Middle Ages, you are gonna launch the mod and take a break for a next update or do you will keep develop other features to the mod?

Hi, I know you've been busy, but if you could in any update add this:

- border of the Adams-Onís treaty

-First border of Mexico and Guatemala

–The borders you texas

-The borders of the Mississippi territory

–And the original border of Haiti and the Dominican Republic

1200px-Adams-Onís_treaty_map-es.svg.png

800px-Mapa_de_la_frontera_México-Guatemala_(1866_mexicana).svg.png

1400px-Mapa_del_Virreinato_de_la_Nueva_España_(1794).svg.png

Mapa_Mexico_(1836-1846)_Republica_Centralista.png

Edited by Deku

18 hours ago, Iflnixa said:

So far it looks fanstastic, i wonder if you could upload it before new years eve? As a Christmas presents to us all

no, it's in development

On 12/7/2021 at 1:03 AM, Varguista Anônimo II said:

So when you finnish the Middle Ages, you are gonna launch the mod and take a break for a next update or do you will keep develop other features to the mod?

we will finished other scenarions of late ancient (1-476) and new and newest time (1453-2022). After of this we will release mod