Age of History Games

On 1/6/2022 at 6:41 AM, Ichthy said:

Can you guys stop being so rude? While im not a modder, and im still quite disappointed that it hasn't been released, i still understand that modding anything is hard and probably should not be rushed

It's okay for a mod to take some time and I approve that he spends his own time making this mod for us. But what bothers me and most others are the broken promises and expectations. If he can't finish on time he simply shouldn't set a date. Everybody is hyped just to be disappointed when the mod is delayed again. 

On 1/6/2022 at 5:44 PM, The German Empire said:

If you want links for addon 1.4.1 then head to this topic.

Addon 1.4.1 is latest version that is released. (I also included a version with english keyboard but its for android only 😞 )

thx brother

On 1/6/2022 at 5:44 PM, The German Empire said:

If you want links for addon 1.4.1 then head to this topic.

Addon 1.4.1 is latest version that is released. (I also included a version with english keyboard but its for android only 😞 )

when i try to open the game nothing happens(i double click on AOH2.exe, but nothing happens

7 hours ago, CopenhaguenLink said:

yes

honestly idk if it's that 'alive', i mean, the topic was created in 2018, since then nothing, neither a Beta or an Alpha, i feel like it's never gonna come out.

6 minutes ago, ivr17 said:

Close all discussions about demo. This is just a demonstration of everything we managed to do during these one and a half years of development. It does not pretend to be taken seriously, there is still a lot to be done.

among-us-among-drip.gif

On 1/17/2022 at 6:36 PM, Lipark JP modder said:

Honestly this seems much worse compared to 1.4.1. Although I'm guessing it'll be more polished when it's actually fully released...hopefully.

Edited by Azu2V
Realized I put in 2.0 instead of 1.4.1

On 1/19/2022 at 3:02 PM, ivr17 said:

Close all discussions about demo. This is just a demonstration of everything we managed to do during these one and a half years of development. It does not pretend to be taken seriously, there is still a lot to be done.

can you show us your progress. like show us a pic of The Game Or Quick Video Showing The Scenarios Of The Game And More