Age of History Games

4 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

We need someone to check VK for updates.

I've made a post like 1 or 2 pages ago about the mod being basically read but the dev just don't update us about anything,if the guy running the vk group is the dev and not just a random friend of him the last post was on January 9 about a yt video (nothing related to the mod) and again,you can send a request to join the vk group and download the mod which is very buggy

Edited by Gakko

On 1/13/2023 at 3:44 AM, Gakko said:

I've made a post like 1 or 2 pages ago about the mod being basically read but the dev just don't update us about anything,if the guy running the vk group is the dev and not just a random friend of him the last post was on January 9 about a yt video (nothing related to the mod) and again,you can send a request to join the vk group and download the mod which is very buggy

Is it all possible for you to upload the mod to a google drive? I would understand if the answer was no.

I only ask because for certain particularly reasons it's no longer possible for me to use VK.

Thanks partner