Age of History Games

15 hours ago, ivr17 said:

For a long time I have been developing the so-called "Lite" map, but right now I consider it necessary to tell you about it. The concept of the map is trivial: to optimize and make the game more comfortable on weak devices and phones, because in the scenarios on the main map the number of provinces already exceeds 4800+, and the number of states in the scenarios exceeds 850+.

On the Lite map itself, there will be about 2200 provinces, and the scenarios are more conventional.

I can estimate the degree of readiness of the map at 65% (Almost all provinces are ready in the editor, but they have not been worked out in the game yet).

The map will not be included in the first version of the mod, but will be added in updates.

PtjkheH2zB4.jpg?size=1680x952&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=cd33ef203705a03607b8b0fc2037cae2&type=album

Can i have Addon 2.0 by reich

On 12/22/2020 at 12:06 PM, ivr17 said:

Are additional rivers needed? if yes, you can name which ones.

Yes, make the Panama Canal, Suez Canal, Euphrates River, Danubian river, Tigris river, Rhine River, Douro river, Rhône, Main, Mossele, seine, Zambeze, Niger,Orange, Limpopo, Senegal,

1 minute ago, Varguista Anônimo said:

Yes, make the Panama Canal, Suez Canal, Euphrates River, Danubian river, Tigris river, Rhine River, Douro river, Rhône, Main, Mossele, seine, Zambeze, Niger,Orange, Limpopo, Senegal,

In asia, Tarim, Salween, Mekong, Yangtze, Huang Le , More in the American Continent: Tocantins, São Francisco, Uruguay, Paraguay, Salado, Colorado, Orinoco, Yukon, Columbia, frazer, Churchill and Rio Grande

55 minutes ago, Varguista Anônimo said:

In asia, Tarim, Salween, Mekong, Yangtze, Huang Le , More in the American Continent: Tocantins, São Francisco, Uruguay, Paraguay, Salado, Colorado, Orinoco, Yukon, Columbia, frazer, Churchill and Rio Grande

The work is not easy, but maybe somehow I will get to this

10 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

Plz consader about area army cant go through like the Alps.

You can make this system by using Wasteland or Connections

An army can pass through the alps

On 12/22/2020 at 4:06 PM, ivr17 said:

Are additional rivers needed? if yes, you can name which ones.

Maybe the Dniester and modify the province of Izmail . Because Romania in the interwar had not Tiraspol province .

On 12/23/2020 at 6:22 PM, Varguista Anônimo said:

I think canals will work only for modern ages. They will ruin gameplay of middle ages

13 minutes ago, Eric the Bloodaxe said:

I think canals will work only for modern ages. They will ruin gameplay of middle ages

Well, if his mod  purpose is realism, then it's not better add but i think add these in the map will look more beautifull