Age of History Games
CassalettIV

Simple and Soft Background - Default AoC2 map

When I follow the steps, the custom map shows up but its like its bigger then it should be or something. I can show a pic if you want. I'm not blaming you btw, i'm just asking if you know whats wrong with it :p.

14 minutes ago, Yuri05 said:

When I follow the steps, the custom map shows up but its like its bigger then it should be or something. I can show a pic if you want. I'm not blaming you btw, i'm just asking if you know whats wrong with it :p.

Fixed, the images, when shared here, do not have their original resolution. I have uploaded now a .rar file which contains the proper images. Sorry! and enjoy the background

Edited by CassalettIV

On 11/6/2020 at 7:28 PM, CassalettIV said:

Fixed, the images, when shared here, do not have their original resolution. I have uploaded now a .rar file which contains the proper images. Sorry! and enjoy the background

I'm very late sorry :p, but no it's totally fine thanks :).

On 2/19/2021 at 3:18 AM, Mka said:

I'm making a mod, can I use it (your name on the mod team)

On 2/19/2021 at 4:01 AM, Alican2013- said:

It's really nice, man. If you let me, I'd like to use it for the mod

Yes, feel free to. You can modify it too if you wish.

On 2/27/2021 at 3:00 PM, idiot said:

Can u make it plz?

I'm not able to make any mods for the moment, but if you say you are having issues feel free to send me a PM so I can help you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By urdekreiz
      - Victoria II Style Background's -

Hello guys, I'd like to share my Victorian II style background work with you.
      This background belongs to me, please do not try to change the background.

• By Shop_Soy
      Shop Soy: Der Kalte Krieg is an alternate-history scenario that I came up with. Althought some of the characters don't belong to me (I used characters from Nintendo don't judge me) the lore for this mod is 100% mine. The map is also inspired in the Thousand Week Reich and The New Order mods.
      This mod isn't supposed to be taken seriously since it's mostly made for fun and in the end I don't even own many of the characters, I might add an download link for anyone who wants to play it but I don't want to go any further from that (Legal reasons, I don't want Nintendo to sue me or something)
      I also accidentally used some UI from @Aryan when I tried to make the map darker, I could try to remove it but I'm scared to break the game so Aryan if you're reading this I'm just sorry, to compensate you from my mistake I would like to tell anyone who's reading this to check out @Aryan's Mods, they are simply amazing.
      If you have any question about the lore feel free to ask in the comments, I'll gladly answer 🙂 

My plans for Der Kalte Krieg:
      >More then 100 events
      >Focus trees for: Germany, Soviet Union, Japan, America, Free France, Burgundy, Gotenland, French State, Mongolia, Dominion of Canada, Korea (both North and South), Sweden, Polish Home Army, India, British India, Italian Empire, Spanish State, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Hungary, Romania.
      >5 new ideologies
      >New Formable Nations
      >Custom Background
      >More then 100 custom civilizations

• By Shop_Soy
      I'm working on my own alternate history scenario but I can't find any decent background for it. The realistic ones look bad and the original one is just dull. I was looking for a darker background like in HoI4 with small details and I was wondering if anyone knew or could make one?
    • By comepedra
      These backgrounds are an edited version of the original backgrounds, a darker version of them (I will use them in the mod I'm developing)
      Comepedra's Backgrounds.zip
    • By AoH2 Hungary
      Age of World War 2 -Age of History 2 Mod

FEATURES:
      Removed rebellions Own Interface Background (By Urdekreiz) New leader pictures for the most important countries Events More music Improved AI New icons New flags And others!! Check them out! DOWNLOAD BY CLICKING HERE
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!