Jump to content
Age of History Games
Chairman Baad

😇 IS THERE HOPE? 😇

Recommended Posts

On 11/8/2020 at 10:05 PM, Chairman Baad said:

game_logo.png.21f56838b18d0c009c8707bab867ce1f.png

Development is on hold.

This is my next AoH2 mod. It will include all of my previous scenarios and custom civs, along with some scenarios which were supposed to be released as bonus content for Project Imperator. Some features from P.I. will also be carried over.

Planned Features

  • Updated versions of my old scenarios
  • New never-before-seen scenarios
  • New ideologies
  • New flag editor options
  • Multiple fonts to choose from
  • Enhanced localization
  • Miscellaneous improvements and enhancements

Please check my Trello list and Discord server for more info.

Pretty interesting baad, you should put ypur Japan scenario with the 3 civs you showed. Don't remember the name tho. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Important announcement! Please read.
So there's been a change of plans. I'm unfortunately gonna have to rush the mod so I don't keep you guys waiting any longer. The mod will be very small, but will be expanded later on with updates. There will also be an expansion pack being released alongside it. The mod will only be available in English.

PC players will get an installer with special instructions instead of the usual .zip file full of stuff. Android players will get a normal app file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chairman Baad said:

Important announcement! Please read.
So there's been a change of plans. I'm unfortunately gonna have to rush the mod so I don't keep you guys waiting any longer. The mod will be very small, but will be expanded later on with updates. There will also be an expansion pack being released alongside it. The mod will only be available in English.

PC players will get an installer with special instructions instead of the usual .zip file full of stuff. Android players will get a normal app file.

Hey, small unrelated to the mod question: How do you make an app file for Android without overwriting the normal AoCII app?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

Important announcement! Please read.
So there's been a change of plans. I'm unfortunately gonna have to rush the mod so I don't keep you guys waiting any longer. The mod will be very small, but will be expanded later on with updates. There will also be an expansion pack being released alongside it. The mod will only be available in English.

PC players will get an installer with special instructions instead of the usual .zip file full of stuff. Android players will get a normal app file.

Wait is it gonna be in the form of a different sign or?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TCBC 1.0.1a is live!

New Additions

  • New civ: United States of Kermit the Frog
  • New leader: Kermit the Frog

Bug Fixes

  • Assigned a few uninhabited provinces in The Colorful World
  • Removed Syria from the UAR in Africa - 2000 A.D.? — Syria seceded from the union in 1961, before the map was created

Other Changes

  • Converted some custom civs to game civs
  • North Korea is now its own civ
  • Replaced the random loading messages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

TCBC 1.0.1a is live!

New Additions

  • New civ: United States of Kermit the Frog
  • New leader: Kermit the Frog

Bug Fixes

  • Assigned a few uninhabited provinces in The Colorful World
  • Removed Syria from the UAR in Africa - 2000 A.D.? — Syria seceded from the union in 1961, before the map was created

Other Changes

  • Converted some custom civs to game civs
  • North Korea is now its own civ
  • Replaced the random loading messages

Heyo. When updating to the 1.0.1a version,when I clicked on Android it appears as a .zip file,and when I choose PC it appears as a normal a p k update. I don't know if it's just me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Commieslav said:

Heyo. When updating to the 1.0.1a version,when I clicked on Android it appears as a .zip file,and when I choose PC it appears as a normal a p k update. I don't know if it's just me.

I think I swapped the two by mistake. Oops! 🤭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chairman Baad said:

TCBC 1.0.1b

New Additions

  • 7 new scenarios for the AoH1 map

Bug Fixes

  • Fixed North Korea [Modern World, AoH1 map]

PC users: After installing TCBC 1.0.1a, drag the files you get into your TCBC directory.

You`re the irl speed meme with how fast you`re releasing the updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...