Age of History Games
Chairman Baad

The Chairman Baad Collection [MOD FROZEN] | Current version: 1.1.0a [15 Dec 2020]

TCBC 1.0.1c

New Additions

• 1 new scenario: Angels' Awakening
  • Ported "2036: Bloodbath" from Bloody Europe II: Resurgence

Bug Fixes

• Correctly applied scenario fixes from 1.0.1a for Android players
  • Added several missing flag files for Android players
Edited by Chairman Baad

TCBC 1.0.2a is now live!

Major Additions

• 2 new scenarios: 2000: New Beginning, 1941: The Darkest Hour
  • 16 new events in Binjpipe Planet (loc pending)
  • New formable: Federation of Arab Republics (Libya)
  • Localization of all content from 1.0.1c for Romanian, Serbo-Croatian, and Brazilian Portuguese (courtesy of @setapdede, @Commieslav, and "SM-SPARTAN" respectively)

Minor Additions

• New version of Mississippi with the magnolia flag (the old flag is still there for scenarios dated before June 30, 2020)
  • My personal nation, the Terran Democratic People's Republic, is now in the mod
  • 3 new non-formable civs
  • New app icon

Bug Fixes

• Fixed the flag of Sublime Japan for Android players

Other Changes

• Replaced the Modern World scenario
  • Government type names now follow "translation keys", allowing for localization
  • Łukasz's unfinished 900 AD scenario is now available for PC players
  • Removed a color palette which was accidentally copied from another mod
Edited by Chairman Baad

One thing I'm probably not gonna do with this mod ever: I'm not gonna try and fix the leaders. I could try as hard as I could and the leaders would still be broken. The whole leader system is fucked, and there's no way to un-fuck it.

Edited by Chairman Baad

14 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

One thing I'm probably not gonna do with this mod ever: I'm not gonna try and fix the leaders. I could try as hard as I could and the leaders would still be broken. The whole leader system is fucked, and there's no way to un-fuck it.

is the issue showing leaders or changing them?

23 minutes ago, Prophetthe1 said:

is the issue showing leaders or changing them?

Showing the right leaders in the right scenarios. If I try to make a leader that comes into power before the scenario starts, chances are some guy from the future will show up instead.

7 minutes ago, Chairman Baad said:

Showing the right leaders in the right scenarios. If I try to make a leader that comes into power before the scenario starts, chances are some guy from the future will show up instead.

if you set the birth date of the leader that you want less than 70 years from the start date of the scenario, and set the unwanted leaders birth date after the scenario, then it should work i believe.

1 hour ago, Prophetthe1 said:

if you set the birth date of the leader that you want less than 70 years from the start date of the scenario, and set the unwanted leaders birth date after the scenario, then it should work i believe.

Yeah, but what about leaders that come into power in between those 70 years? That's the problem I have with the leader system.

9 minutes ago, Chairman Baad said:

Yeah, but what about leaders that come into power in between those 70 years? That's the problem I have with the leader system.

i believe senior leaders take priority over younger ones

4 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

The premise for one of the next scenarios.

954962935_Screenshot_20201205-162925_TheChairmanBaadCollection.jpg.1f39d010fcb939e60f3091bf55c46468.jpg

Also I'm currently drafting new scenarios on mobile, but not actually updating the mod files. So no actual development is happening atm.

hey uh are the dutch alright in that screenshot?