Age of History Games
Chairman Baad

Bloody Europe II: Resurgence | The end? (PLEASE READ)

4 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Hey! I wanted to say that Ethnic war scenarios have some wrong location for example silesia should be more at right and kashubia should have more provinces, also Poland would have Vilno Grodno and some more in those territory, and some more stuff, i could rework a little to show you what is wrong, but i dont know everything ofc

Hmmm... Well I didn't create Ethnic Wars so I wouldn't be able to tell for sure. But you're welcome to report bugs and inaccuracies on my Discord so as to not clog up the thread.

2 minutes ago, Chairman Baad said:

Hmmm... Well I didn't create Ethnic Wars so I wouldn't be able to tell for sure. But you're welcome to report bugs and inaccuracies on my Discord so as to not clog up the thread.

I can send here map i remade in a few hours, i changed border of karelia, kashubia, silesia, sorbia and i added bavaria to balance it more cause germany and russia are always too powerful

Yeah... Stupid spam-bots. Anyway...

As I'm currently focusing on getting The Chairman Baad Collection out as soon as possible, development of this mod will most likely be put on hold. (ON HOLD. NOT CANCELLED. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.) In the meantime, anyone is welcome to add on to this.

Edited by Chairman Baad

10 hours ago, Anonymous Person said:

I found that in the Spanish War of Succession scenario, they put Russia's Tsardom at war with Sweden.

Makes sense, since Spanish Succession started in 1701 and the Great Northern War in 1700. Although, Sweden was at war with more than just Russia. There were Russia,Denmark-Norway, Poland-Lithuania,Saxony,Prussia and the Kingdom of Hanover I think.

49 minutes ago, Commieslav said:

Makes sense, since Spanish Succession started in 1701 and the Great Northern War in 1700. Although, Sweden was at war with more than just Russia. There were Russia,Denmark-Norway, Poland-Lithuania,Saxony,Prussia and the Kingdom of Hanover I think.

Yeah. I still didn't notice, even though I knew.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Chairman Baad
      This is my next AoH2 mod. It includes all of my previous scenarios and custom civs, along with some scenarios which were supposed to be released as bonus content for Project Imperator. Some features from P.I. were also carried over.
      Features
      5 new scenarios for the AoH2 map (with more currently in the planning phase) 7 new scenarios for the AoH1 map Compatibility with vanilla scenarios New ideologies New flag editor options Multiple fonts to choose from Enhanced localization Some new sounds Miscellaneous improvements and enhancements Download here: PC [1.0.1a] - PC [1.0.1b (Install after 1.0.1a)] - Android
      Current version: 1.0.1b / 24 November 2020
      A note for PC users: It's best to uninstall any previous versions of TCBC before installing the latest one.
      And now introducing Pop Culture Deluxe, a PC-only expansion that adds 7 new scenarios to your game.
      Download Pop Culture Deluxe

Development Tracker + My Other Projects - My Discord
      Here. Some screenshots. Because you're epic.

• By Chairman Baad
      Here are two civs I made while developing The Chairman Baad Collection.
      Ba'athist Iraq (use in any scenario dated 1968-1991)
      Libyan Arab Republic (use in any scenario dated 1972–1977)
      Download Ba'athist Iraq: irqb.zip
      Download the Libyan Arab Republic: libr.zip
    • By Chairman Baad
      NOTICE TO ALL:
      This scenario will be featured in The Chairman Baad Collection. All future updates to this scenario will be done in TCBC instead of vanilla AoH2.

Long ago, the heavenly kingdom of Chromatia sent 16 million people to establish governments and nations on Earth. Each nation had a specific national color, and nations with similar colors formed "realms". 1,266 years later, the nations began seeking to expand their "realm" across the entire world...

The Colorful World is a scenario where all the nations and factions are based on colors.
      This scenario was made in Project Imperator, but you don't need it to play this.

This scenario currently contains 32 nations. Updates are planned, but won't come out very often.
      Recent Updates
      1.1: Added the orange, purple, pink, and brown realms. 1.0: Created the scenario! Planned Updates
      Create new nations for all the realms Events? The Colorful World.zip
    • By Chairman Baad
      NOTICE TO ALL:
      An enhanced version of this scenario will appear in The Chairman Baad Collection.
      Always has been.
      This scenario features 7 civs, all Ohio with different government types.
      The scenario also comes with a custom palette. Open the game folder and put the palette in the pallets_of_civs_colors folder.
      It's All Ohio.zip
    • By Chairman Baad
      NOTICE TO ALL:
      Enhanced versions of these scenarios will appear in The Chairman Baad Collection.
      Here are two scenarios based on two different maps predicting what two different continents would look like in two different centuries.

The first is a prediction of what Africa would look like in the 21st century. It is based on this map from 1963.

The second is a prediction of what Europe would look like in the 20th century. This map was created by French writer Henri Dron in 1863.

These scenarios come with 3 custom civs: two for Africa, one for Europe.
      Download here: Africa and Europe Predictions.zip

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!