Age of History Games
  1. EmpirePlanner145

EmpirePlanner145

• Similar Content

• By Oidz
      PROS:
      • This could potentially stop border gore.
      CONS:
      • More military upkeep, bad for small countries.
      Other things:
      - kinda annoying when they invade your land with only 100 soldiers.

• By the white river dinosaur
      It could be able to buy vassals in the requisition of trade the only way you can give someone a vassal is fighting some country and signing white peace but if it's with the CPU it gets complicated
    • By Entity14
      could someone make a mod so that you do not have to go through every provence to capitulate a nation? something like a few turns after you take there capital they surrender or after you take a certain percentage of provinces.  
    • By Mayolis
      I feel like the game is missing something vital. Historical strength of nations. What I mean by this is that power is purely calculated by income and income by how many provinces a civ owns. By adding these starting buffs and debuffs. Here's how they would work:
      Starting buffs and debuffs can be removed by decisions in events or just by time passing. Eexample: Napoleon's France could get a starting buff to soldier attack and defence so they can realistically take on a few countries in Europe easier. They start with the buff in the Napoleonic wars start date and lose it when it's 1821.
    • By Heliosphera
      Hi, so, i don't know how many people will see this and how much it will affect, but I am just here to say that, although I really like the game, I am very bothered by the fact the Mapuche tribe is listed as just "mapuche" in terms of the country's name. This is a problem due to the fact the actual name would me Wallmapu, which is the name that's used by the the people from said tribe that are still alive today
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!