1. hugomur

hugomur

2. idiot

idiot

• Similar Content

• By Cipexda
      Post in English and Spanish ☕ 
      English:

A mod in which I will try to add maps, civilizations, scenarios, events, governments, flags and much more. 
      [Short description because I don't have much to add, from this day (03/01/2021 or 01/03/2013)]   🗺️

Spanish:
      Un mod en el que intentaré agregar mapas, civilizaciones, escenarios, eventos, gobiernos, banderas y muchas cosas mas.
      [Descripción corta ya que no tengo mucho que decir, comenze desde este dia (03/01/2021 en el sistema de EEUU o 01/03/2021sistema normal)]🗺️ 

// English //
      If you want to be part of this mod you can send me a message to discord: Kip IC # 0942
      //Spanish // 
      Si quieres ser parte de este mod puedes mandarme mensaje a discord: Kip IC#0942

That's it, thanks for reading. (I will update the post every time I feel progress//Actualizaré la publicación cada vez que sienta progreso)

Gracias y adiós 😄

• By ivr17
      Developement progress: ~70%
      Addon - is a mod that develops the idea of original game many times, without changing its basic principle.
      FEATURES:
      ~60 new detalized historical scenarios for each period of human statehood; Sattelite map to choose from; A huge number of new formable states; A large number of new provinces (Including Antarctica); Many new cities; Over 1000 new states; 7 new harmoniously fitting types of goverments; New aesthetic fonts; Russian and English language support; Events; Other stuff. More news and information in our group
      Full release is planned in first half of 2021 year

• By LaFinchy
      I have already did Reunion, Mauritius, Comoros, Mayotte, Seychelles and Zanzibar
      totals to 59 provinces,

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 550 | Plan for provinces: ~1500
      Done regions: SEA, VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', MAURITOVANIA, VENOSTAN
      Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, ZUZANOVIA, STANOVIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (2/26/21)
      DAY OF HISTORY 5! Great day lol; I made 67 provinces since I have a lot of projects ongoing at the moment, gives me less time for this. I completed johanca, started with zuzanovia, made my logo lol and well... still planning deserts; that's it :3
      Update (2/19/21)
      Day of History 4 guys! So yesterday I got tested positive for coronavirus and I still feel sad. But I made a stream and you guys cheered me up :3
      So um... thank you for that, I made over 100 provinces this week (114 to be exact), finished venostan, started with johanca (after few provinces it'll be finished too) and made 2 (yes, 2) provinces in stanovia. lol | Here it goes:

Update (2/12/21)
      Day of History 3! Yes it's another friday and yesterday I was streaming myself doing this map (Watch on: http://youtube.com/kingpvz)
      I made over 90 provinces and completed following regions: Scann', Mauritovania, Stanovian Island A (last island that was not done yet) and UnScann'ed Stanovia! Took me less time than I thought. lol; Also I raised my plan for provinces by 500! | Here it is:

#slavsunite
    • By Italian PeC
      Age of History II : The Second Great war is an AoH2 mod with the objective of 
      completely revamping the World War 2 Scenario by perfecting it 
      and adding a completely new and exclusive mechanic : Event Trees
      THE MOD HAS BEEN RELEASED
      THE LINKS (BOTH ANDROID AND PC) ARE ON THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS VIDEO: 

The mod aims to be an immersive experience for the players of AoH2 that are bored of repeating the same stuff every time with different mods. While other mods aim to expand the map, add provinces or make more scenarios, "The Second Great War" (or just TSGW) for short gives a completely new spin to an already in game scenario,  making it as interesting as possible,  by perfecting the scenario (making it better gameplay wise, as well as adding cores and diplomacy) and most of all, Adding  "Event Trees" aka an original mix between  events and Hoi4-like Focus Trees. These event trees take you to different paths depending on the nation you choose to play as, with events popping up either as one-time decision with no excess influence or as complete game changers that can change your path and your following events down the line. 

Together  with historical events, such as remilitarizing the Rhineland, opening of airports, building of museums, Historical wars, historical ultimatums and more, we also have completely new and different alternate unhistorical paths you can take your nation through. Want to ditch germany as fascist Italy and pursue an alliance with the Allies? You can! Want to focus on the economy as Germany? You can! Want to enter the Axis as a military government in Turkey? You can! Want to create the Intermarium as an alliance of sovereign states ? You can!  Want to re-establish the Monarchy in Brazil after a violent year long civil war? Hell yes you can!

This mod adds over 200 different events all over the world, with bigger Event Trees for important nations in the second great war , like Italy,  Germany, Japan, the USSR and America , but also adding massive event trees to less popular nations,  like Romania, Bulgaria, Brazil and more! 
      examples:
      So when will the mod be out? Are you going to let this 
      die and just leave this project unfinished like most modders?
      HELL NO! The mod has already been 4 month in development, and it's close to being finished, meaning that by the end of the month or even EARLIER, you could get to play it on both Android or PC with no problems!

How do I support this mod? Where can I download it the second it comes out?
      You can find the download link (when it comes out),  as well as showcases of the mod on my Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g
      PS we also have a discord: https://discord.gg/ZWa6WTqJ

Download links: PC https://drive.google.com/file/d/17AVH9Mw4wDSt_szUnWLe39dMYEzXsTq3/view?usp=drivesdk
      Download links: Android https://drive.google.com/file/d/178IGLzr6rWRXIudRqVWnRbAInEdQ3xYW/view?usp=drivesdk

P.S. Great thanks to the developer of the mod for AoH2 called TNO, Aren, for helping me develop the Android version of this mod, I couldn't have done it without him ##

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!