Age of History Games

Hello everyone, everyone who needs something, then I gave it. Due to some events on the one hand, I will have to delete the community. But I can keep it if you return all the things that gave us Lucas. The mod will live officially under the guise of vanilla ao褋i. With new scenarios聽ok?

6 hours ago, Nicsos2 said:

Hello everyone, everyone who needs something, then I gave it. Due to some events on the one hand, I will have to delete the community. But I can keep it if you return all the things that gave us Lucas. The mod will live officially under the guise of vanilla ao褋i. With new scenarios聽ok?

JUST

SEND

THE

DAMN

DOWNLOAD

LINK

Even if the version is broken i don't care man, plz a lot of people want your project 馃檹

On 12/19/2020 at 5:09 PM, ivr17 said:

This mod is just a low-quality plagiarism of聽addon that has grown thanks to the fame of the addon, you will not see anything interesting here. Its creator seriously believes that he deserves this fame legally. Such mods should not be on the forum.

not true. you gave me permission to do this. And there will be a reboot where there will be uniqueness...

6 hours ago, Nicsos2 said:

not true. you gave me permission to do this. And there will be a reboot where there will be uniqueness...

Nobody gave you permission to create this discussion. And besides, this discussion has already taken advantage of undeserved fame, which makes it unfair to reboot the mod here.

Edited by ivr17

6 hours ago, 0Infinity0 said:

Stfu @ivr17聽just bc his聽mod is gaining more fans than yours聽doesn't mean that you can come and throw his work to the trash. Thanks to you he won't get to publish his work, modders like you shouldn't even call themselves modders聽

You don't know the context, but you are already interfering

5 hours ago, Nicsos2 said:

ahahahaah. How funny you are. That man said the truth after all. I made concessions. And I redo the mod. Calm down pzh.

That is, you seriously think that you reasonably stole the mod, "changed the shoe" and now you can be called the "original modder" with a well-deserved reputation,聽and I just envy that such an "original modder" has "more" "deserved" fans?聽Do not make me laugh. 馃槙

Okay, anyway, everything is clear with you. I'm not going to continue this argument

Edited by ivr17

12 hours ago, ivr17 said:

孝芯 械褋褌褜 胁褘 胁褋械褉褜械蟹 写褍屑邪械褌械, 褔褌芯 胁褘 褉邪蟹褍屑薪芯 褍泻褉邪谢懈 屑芯写, 芦锌芯屑械薪褟谢懈 褌褍褎谢褞禄 懈 褌械锌械褉褜 胁邪褋 屑芯卸薪芯 薪邪蟹胁邪褌褜 芦芯褉懈谐懈薪邪谢褜薪褘屑 屑芯写写械褉芯屑禄 褋 蟹邪褋谢褍卸械薪薪芯泄 褉械锌褍褌邪褑懈械泄, 邪 褟 锌褉芯褋褌芯 蟹邪胁懈写褍褞 褌芯屑褍, 褔褌芯 褍 褌邪泻芯谐芯 芦芯褉懈谐懈薪邪谢褜薪芯谐芯 屑芯写写械褉邪禄 芦斜芯谢褜褕械禄 芦袟邪褋谢褍卸械薪薪褘械禄 褎邪薪邪褌褘? 袧械 褋屑械褕懈褌械 屑械薪褟. 馃槙

袥邪写薪芯, 胁褋械 褉邪胁薪芯 褋 褌芯斜芯泄 胁褋械 褟褋薪芯. 携 薪械 褋芯斜懈褉邪褞褋褜 锌褉芯写芯谢卸邪褌褜 褝褌芯褌 褋锌芯褉

how funny you are, you allowed it yourself. Then you accuse me. I even made concessions to you

6 minutes ago, tcfranks31 said:

@ivr17聽 聽You are聽Jealous Beacuse his mod is more popular then yours

This is not true.聽I am very sorry that you do not have at least some analytical skills to understand the situation.

9 minutes ago, ivr17 said:

协褌芯 薪械锌褉邪胁写邪. 袦薪械 芯褔械薪褜 卸邪谢褜, 褔褌芯 褍 胁邪褋 薪械褌 褏芯褌褟 斜褘 薪械泻芯褌芯褉褘褏 邪薪邪谢懈褌懈褔械褋泻懈褏 薪邪胁褘泻芯胁, 褔褌芯斜褘 褉邪蟹芯斜褉邪褌褜褋褟 胁 褋懈褌褍邪褑懈懈.

I support you so I don't see anything new in this mod, as well as plagiarism starting with the map

2 hours ago, ivr17 said:

This is not true.聽I am very sorry that you do not have at least some analytical skills to understand the situation.

袩褍褕懈 泻褍褉邪褑 袨胁芯 褬械 小褉斜懈褬邪聽

This is Serbian Translate to see what i told you聽 @ivr17

Edited by tcfranks31

51 minutes ago, tcfranks31 said:

袩褍褕懈 泻褍褉邪褑 袨胁芯 褬械 小褉斜懈褬邪聽

协褌芯 褋械褉斜褋泻懈泄 锌械褉械胁芯写褔懈泻, 褔褌芯斜褘 褍蟹薪邪褌褜, 褔褌芯 褟 胁邪屑 褋泻邪蟹邪谢聽 @ ivr17

邪 蟹邪 褌邪泻芯械 褌械斜械 斜邪薪 屑芯卸薪芯 写邪褌褜 泻褋褌邪褌懈

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Italian PeC
      馃嚚馃嚨馃嚘馃嚬馃嚞馃嚙馃嚚馃嚟馃嚤馃嚭馃嚫馃嚜馃嚜馃嚘馃嚛馃嚢馃嚝馃嚪馃嚘馃嚬馃嚞馃嚙馃嚚馃嚟馃嚤馃嚭馃嚫馃嚜馃嚜馃嚘馃嚛馃嚢馃嚝馃嚪馃嚘馃嚬馃嚞馃嚙馃嚚馃嚟馃嚤馃嚭馃嚫馃嚜馃嚜馃嚘馃嚛馃嚢馃嚝馃嚪馃嚘馃嚬馃嚞馃嚙馃嚚馃嚟馃嚤馃嚭馃嚫馃嚜馃嚜馃嚘馃嚛馃嚢馃嚝馃嚪馃嚘馃嚬馃嚞馃嚙馃嚚馃嚟馃嚤馃嚭馃嚫馃嚜馃嚜馃嚘馃嚛馃嚢馃嚚馃嚨
      One of the periods highly Ignored by AoH2 modders is the Napoleonic Era. There is currently no mod with This 12-15 year old period as the focus, and after the success of Age of Imperialism (which was focused on 1815-1870), it's time to change this聽and to start to look at the time right behind it.
      馃嚝馃嚪馃嚘馃嚬馃嚞馃嚙馃嚚馃嚟馃嚤馃嚭馃嚫馃嚜馃嚜馃嚘馃嚛馃嚢馃嚝馃嚪馃嚘馃嚬馃嚞馃嚙馃嚚馃嚟馃嚤馃嚭馃嚫馃嚜馃嚜馃嚘馃嚛馃嚢馃嚝馃嚪馃嚘馃嚬馃嚞馃嚙馃嚚馃嚟馃嚤馃嚭馃嚫馃嚜馃嚜馃嚘馃嚛馃嚢馃嚝馃嚪馃嚘馃嚬馃嚞馃嚙馃嚚馃嚟馃嚤馃嚭馃嚫馃嚜馃嚜馃嚘馃嚛馃嚢馃嚝馃嚪馃嚘馃嚬馃嚞馃嚙馃嚚馃嚟馃嚤馃嚭馃嚫馃嚜馃嚜馃嚘馃嚛馃嚢

The mod includes new features and events, just look down to get a taste of them:

• By OyunB/YT
      Hey guys! I'm O.B. You can call me just "FearlessOkan". I started a new map. It's the Anatolia map. May I say the properties:

New Ideologies (they will be translated)
      New Maps (Anatolia, Middle East and more) and they will be same provinces with Lukasz's map!
      New Scenarios
      That's it!

I'm focusing on the maps so I couldn't do the scenarios...聽 聽 聽Screenshots: To be continued...

• By HawkerSP
      Hello everyone

This is basically a remake and submod of Fate of World R.E created by Kerems and his development team.
      This submod is focused in the XX and XXI century in which there will be many events and alternative history with the title Redux to make it look better.

Features:

- More than 60 events for important scenarios such as WW2
      - fixed scenarios
      - new music
      - 471 new provinces (4740 provinces in total)
      - new leaders
      - new scenarios with events
      - some cities renown
      -new icons
      -new civilizations
      -and more!

Events:

The last war (scenario in next update)
      2019: The world today: 2 events
      2000: Millenium Dawn: 8 events
      1990 (scenario in next update)
      1948: 3 events
      1945: Endsieg: 14 events
      1942 Stalingrad: 26 events
      1941:The Great Patriotic War: 19 events
      1939: Blitzkrieg (scenario in next update)
      The Old Order: First days of Latin America: 42 events
      1936: Gathering Storm(Main scenario): 187 events
      1919: After the Great War: 4 events
      1918: 0 events
      1915 Trench Warfare: 0 events
      1910: The Great War: 52 events
      1900 (events in next update): 0 events
      1861: American Civil war: 4 events
      1836: A New Era: (events in a next update)
      1792: The French revolution (scenario in a next update)
      1750: Seven years war(scenario in next update)
      The first crusade: (scenario in next update)

Discord: https://discord.gg/snSvsxdHgt

聽Alpha 0.0.2 download links:
      PC:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TTOcop084AuKHRQMii8taQPn9T1chocC/view?usp=drivesdk
      Android:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UbAkDQHKLpjmSjkAh1YXWskDjiscuabo/view?usp=drivesdk

What's new?
      0.0.1: mod released
      0.0.2: Fixed Communist Ideology

聽聽

聽 聽 聽聽

• By Armin_4599
      This scenario only works for聽(The Gathering Storm) Mod
      Send me a message if you find problem in Scenario : Discord : Armin,#6667

19 Nov - fixer update :聽
      - india OP problem fixed
      - iraq bad economy fixed
      - ukraine relations updated

20 Nov - fixer update :
      - irak and syria civil war borders fixed
      - EU relations updated
      - libya leader change problem fixed
      - middle east arabic countries power updated

7 Dec - 1.1v

- THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION SYSTEM WAS ADDED FOR (TURKEY,USA,IRAN) AND SMALL ONLY REAL PRESIDENT CHANGING ADDED FOR (CHINA,NORTH KOREA,AZERBAIJAN)(19 EVENTS)
      - 45 LEADER PICTURES ADDED FOR THIS SYSTEM
      - SOME PROBLEMS FIXED IN EVENTS
      - SOME COUNTRIES RELATION,TECHNOLOGY UPDATED
      - 3 EVENTS ADDED
      - SCENARIO HAS 2 MODES (WITH EU) & (WITHOUT EU)
      + PRESIDENT SYSTEM DETAIL
      - TURKEY = NECEDET SEZAR => ABDULLAH GUL - cAKMAKOGLU => ERDOGAN - IHSANOGLU - DEMIRTAS => ERDOGAN - INCE - DEMIRTAS - AKSENER => KILICDAROGLU - ERDOGAN - BAHCELI - CEM UZAN - AKSENER
      COMMUNISM = ERKAN BAS - OKUYAN - TEKEREK - MONARCHY = OSMAN V
      - IRAN = KHATAMI => KHATAMI - TAVAKKOLI - SHAMKHANI => AHMADINEJAD - RAFSANJANI - GHALIBAF => AHMADINEJAD - MOUSAVI - REZAEE => ROUHANI - GHALIBAF - JALILI - REZAEE - VELAYATI => ROUHANI - RAISI => RAISI - REZAEE - HEMMATI => RAISI - REZAEE
      COMMUNISM = TAGVAEE - MOHTADI - MONARCHY = PAHLAVI
      - UNITED STATES = CLINTON => BUSH - GORE => BUSH - KERRY => OBAMA - MCCAIN => OBAMA - ROMNEY => TRUMP - H.CLINTON => BIDEN - TRUMP => PENCE - BIDEN
      - CHINA = ZEMIN => JINTAO => JINGPING
      - AZERBAIJAN = HEYDAR => ILHAM
      - NORTH KOREA = JONG IL => JONG UN
      馃敶Unfortunately, this system does not work on mobile because I added countries from Civilization-editor and it is empty on mobile remains here. (this game is ...)
      -So I will no longer add anything to this scenario I'll only fix it if it's a big problem

Download Link

• By Min321
      New mod Rise of Romania
      Good diverse map

Future Scenario:
      聽=Future World
      =Confedered States of Romania and Moldova
      =United Medieval States of Romania
      =Jude葲ean/Raional Independence
      !!Transnistria聽Map!!
      Big scaled聽provinces -聽聽With next Counties:
      =Moghil膬u
      =Jugastru
      =Tulcin
      =R芒bni葲a
      =Balta
      =Dub膬sari
      =Aneniev
      =Golta
      =Tiraspol
      =Ovidiopol
      =Oceacov
      =Odesa聽
      =Berezovca

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!