Age of History Games

Hello everyone, everyone who needs something, then I gave it. Due to some events on the one hand, I will have to delete the community. But I can keep it if you return all the things that gave us Lucas. The mod will live officially under the guise of vanilla aoсi. With new scenarios ok?

6 hours ago, Nicsos2 said:

Hello everyone, everyone who needs something, then I gave it. Due to some events on the one hand, I will have to delete the community. But I can keep it if you return all the things that gave us Lucas. The mod will live officially under the guise of vanilla aoсi. With new scenarios ok?

JUST

SEND

THE

DAMN

DOWNLOAD

LINK

Even if the version is broken i don't care man, plz a lot of people want your project 🙏

On 12/19/2020 at 5:09 PM, ivr17 said:

This mod is just a low-quality plagiarism of addon that has grown thanks to the fame of the addon, you will not see anything interesting here. Its creator seriously believes that he deserves this fame legally. Such mods should not be on the forum.

not true. you gave me permission to do this. And there will be a reboot where there will be uniqueness...

6 hours ago, Nicsos2 said:

not true. you gave me permission to do this. And there will be a reboot where there will be uniqueness...

Nobody gave you permission to create this discussion. And besides, this discussion has already taken advantage of undeserved fame, which makes it unfair to reboot the mod here.

Edited by ivr17

6 hours ago, 0Infinity0 said:

Stfu @ivr17 just bc his mod is gaining more fans than yours doesn't mean that you can come and throw his work to the trash. Thanks to you he won't get to publish his work, modders like you shouldn't even call themselves modders 

You don't know the context, but you are already interfering

5 hours ago, Nicsos2 said:

ahahahaah. How funny you are. That man said the truth after all. I made concessions. And I redo the mod. Calm down pzh.

That is, you seriously think that you reasonably stole the mod, "changed the shoe" and now you can be called the "original modder" with a well-deserved reputation, and I just envy that such an "original modder" has "more" "deserved" fans? Do not make me laugh. 😕

Okay, anyway, everything is clear with you. I'm not going to continue this argument

Edited by ivr17

12 hours ago, ivr17 said:

То есть вы всерьез думаете, что вы разумно украли мод, «поменяли туфлю» и теперь вас можно назвать «оригинальным моддером» с заслуженной репутацией, а я просто завидую тому, что у такого «оригинального моддера» «больше» «Заслуженные» фанаты? Не смешите меня. 😕

Ладно, все равно с тобой все ясно. Я не собираюсь продолжать этот спор

how funny you are, you allowed it yourself. Then you accuse me. I even made concessions to you

6 minutes ago, tcfranks31 said:

@ivr17   You are Jealous Beacuse his mod is more popular then yours

This is not true. I am very sorry that you do not have at least some analytical skills to understand the situation.

9 minutes ago, ivr17 said:

Это неправда. Мне очень жаль, что у вас нет хотя бы некоторых аналитических навыков, чтобы разобраться в ситуации.

I support you so I don't see anything new in this mod, as well as plagiarism starting with the map

2 hours ago, ivr17 said:

This is not true. I am very sorry that you do not have at least some analytical skills to understand the situation.

Пуши курац Ово је Србија 

This is Serbian Translate to see what i told you  @ivr17

Edited by tcfranks31