Age of History Games
Aryan

The New Order mod - 1.0.21

Fate of Aktau  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have another question for all of you. Do you prefer the leader portraits to be 88x100(current, the wider one) or 156x210(hoi4 portrait ratio)? I currently use 88x100 since that was the standard aoc2 ratio. Plus the population pie chart hides less of the face with it. But the wide portraits were slightly bothering me when I was resizing portraits for Tomsk. I have added a poll where you can vote.

Screenshot_20210115-170744.png

Screenshot_20210115-170735.png

Screenshot_20210115-171217.png

Screenshot_20210115-171211.png

Edited by Aryan

2 hours ago, Kimi_boi said:

What things will be added or change in the next update @Aryan?

Changes will be made to Central Siberia, Sverdlvosk and Tyumen. Aktau will be removed and leader portrait ratios will change since that’s the way the poll seems to be going. USA will get 1964 election. I may change the end of the reichstaat to make it how it’s supposed to be if I get the time though it’s unlikely.

The background gets poor quality when we zoom in. So it would be better if you made a darker world map¹ than usual.

1: It's a satellite map like in Addon, but it's darkened with filters.

Edited by Ecofcu

9 hours ago, Ecofcu said:

The background gets poor quality when we zoom in. So it would be better if you made a darker world map¹ than usual.

1: It's a satellite map like in Addon, but it's darkened with filters.

The world map already is darker than usual. You want it even darker or are you talking about the old map background?

Screenshot_20210116-093327.png

Edited by Aryan

20 hours ago, Aryan said:

Changes will be made to Central Siberia, Sverdlvosk and Tyumen. Aktau will be removed and leader portrait ratios will change since that’s the way the poll seems to be going. USA will get 1964 election. I may change the end of the reichstaat to make it how it’s supposed to be if I get the time though it’s unlikely.

i think goring owns silesia in the gcw

39 minutes ago, Deutsches Reich said:

i think goring owns silesia in the gcw

You’re right. The original event for GCW used to give the borders from an old GCW image, when I changed it to account for the new GCW I seem to have only removed Goering from Austria and forgot to give him silesia.