Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

It doesnt work for me, ive downloaded it about 3 times now and tried.

What I do:
Download via Google Drive ( PC )
Wait for it to copy to desktop after unzipping it
Open Folder
Run AoC2.exe
Run Anyways ( Security alert pops up )
Nothing happens

4 hours ago, an unsafe egg said:

It doesnt work for me, ive downloaded it about 3 times now and tried.

What I do:
Download via Google Drive ( PC )
Wait for it to copy to desktop after unzipping it
Open Folder
Run AoC2.exe
Run Anyways ( Security alert pops up )
Nothing happens

Don't run the exe. Copy the aoc2 files with the files in the folder.

35 minutes ago, Alois012323 said:

Hello, I am a Japanese fans.  I'm using a translation app, so I'm sorry for my poor English.  I want to form a USSR, but when I do it it says it already exists, please tell me how to form a USSR.

Play as Buryatia or West russian revolutionary front's puppet states(like Zhukov ....) then wait for the event and follow it

1 hour ago, Alois012323 said:

Hello, I am a Japanese fans.  I'm using a translation app, so I'm sorry for my poor English.  I want to form a USSR, but when I do it it says it already exists, please tell me how to form a USSR.

If you have the territories then you should get an event in 1970 if you have the current version of the mod.

2 hours ago, HowAboutANo said:

So with the current situation going on with the actual TNO mod.

Will this affect this and how do you feel about the situation?

I don’t see the situation affecting this mod in any way. I still enjoy TNO (despite some strange and perhaps even a few toxic parts of the community, there are significant parts of the community which are talented and make artwork with a unique aesthetic or write interesting fan made stories or head cannon etc) and AoC2 (despite its bugs, the game still allows to do a lot of things without spending hours learning it) so I have motivation to continue working on it. I’m not on the TNO discord so my info about the matter comes from hearing what the two sides had to say and I don’t know which side is telling more of the truth. Although from what I do know I feel more sympathetic towards the devs.

Most probably by the time I start working on this again, the issue would have been resolved. I don’t think that the mod is in a “the end is nigh” situation or some sort of anarchy.

Edited by Aryan

12 hours ago, YeeshBoe said:

Can you add more music maybe? I think that will make the game more interesting. Also, great mod by the way, love it.

Thank you.

Any recommendations?

1 hour ago, Deutsches Reich said:

also "Jungle Work"

Amur is fine but Jungle work sounds too out of place. It only makes sense for werbell.

On 11/26/2020 at 9:47 AM, Aryan said:

A mod based on The New Order mod for Hearts of Iron 4. It currently has events for several major events like German Civil War, South African War, Collapse of Triumvirate, Russian Regional Reunification, English Civil War and Franco-Burgundian War.

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18BPeHgLwJmhFvcyrFlUuyPHcLQIVcXod/view?usp=drivesdk

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18E_RPcBA7zli0aZgXlstacwsJ9aol6Vm/view?usp=drivesdk

Recommended: 

AI Aggressiveness: 0 to 50 percent (Prevents extreme border gore)

Fog of War: Classic (Helps with the turn speed)

Changes in version 1.0.1:

- Special mechanics for Speer, Goering and Heydrich so they have a chance against Bormann

- Events for Buryatia till the regional unification plus two variations of the Russian Reunification event depending on your path

- Leader change event for Komi as well as formable civs for all their leader's regional stage

- Formables added for West Russian warlords

- Changes made to war and peace events

Version 1.0.21

-Moskowien can now adopt a German leaning or Russian meaning two state solution or collapse completely

-Egyptian collapse added

-Great Asian War and Indian War added

-Long Yun's rebellion added

-1973 escenario added so you dont have to wait ten years as China or Japan for the GAW with next to nothing to do

-Option for AI aggressiveness 0% (Only tested for Android)

-Some changes to the UI (WIP)

-A new map background

-Changes to the colour pallet

-More music added

Credits: 

This scenario served as the base of my mod so that I didn't have to draw the borders from scratch. It also had events till the German Civil War and South African War.

The ui sounds and older map background are taken from Project Imperator, a now discontinued mod.

The creator of an Equestria at War mod, Dmitry Bunt told me how to set min ai aggressiveness to 0%.

Screenshot_20210118-205459.png

Screenshot_20210118-210158.png

Will this be a seperate map, or a complete game overhaul? I want to be able to play this and my normal games aswell.

12 hours ago, Imperium said:

Will this be a seperate map, or a complete game overhaul? I want to be able to play this and my normal games aswell.

It currently uses the same map.

Hello I was wondering how someone would change the ai aggressiveness to 0% since when I downloaded this mod its still at 50%

hello @Aryani was wondering about an event in the game. the "Thermonuclear war" event. i don't know how to activate it (i know that i need to be the Grossdeutches reich, Japan or the USA). if you maybe know how to activate it, reach out to me. (i know that in the HOI4 mod u need to get the bomb)

18 hours ago, YYT4 said:

hello @Aryani was wondering about an event in the game. the "Thermonuclear war" event. i don't know how to activate it (i know that i need to be the Grossdeutches reich, Japan or the USA). if you maybe know how to activate it, reach out to me. (i know that in the HOI4 mod u need to get the bomb)

Its not been properly implemented yet but if you fulfill the requirements for the USA or Japan threatens nuclear war events then it can trigger.

Screenshot_20210223-093704.png