Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

22 hours ago, Deniz Sahin Akkaya said:

I would appreciate it if you fix the slow lap transitions in the mode

I can't really fix that. The best I can do is recommend you to play with fog of war classic. The turn speed should improve after 10 turns.

4 hours ago, Aryan said:

I can't really fix that. The best I can do is recommend you to play with fog of war classic. The turn speed should improve after 10 turns.

for me usually the game transitions go fast after 100-150 turns, but ive learned to accept it (also i ws using fog of war classic)

Aryan 9 saat önce şunları söyledi:

Hangi sorunla karşı karşıyasın?

First of all, I apologize for using Turkish because I couldn't explain my problem in Turkish from translation. Sorunum şu ben iç savaş tarafı seçiyorum mesela göring onda iç savaş başlamıyor yada heyderich'i seçiyorum ondada iç savaş başarısız eventi geliyor svaş başlamadan speer veya bormann'ı seçincede iç savaş başlamadan berlinde dahil alıyorsun ve hiç bir şekilde lebensraum kuramıyorsun

On 3/28/2021 at 5:31 PM, Aryan said:

A look at some of the things in the next update.Screenshot_20210328-195244.thumb.png.ab637aa973ea55b39af4debad7ea4ad8.png

Options for a partial victory will be present for both sides in the South African War. Also when the SAW begins USA gets an event to send some aid to South Africa. If South Africa survives long enough then the USA can intervene more directly. Also when the war lasts for some months then Angola rebels. Apart from this the Schild members and RK Madagascar will start with a significant deficit money to weaken them.Screenshot_20210328-195215.thumb.png.bfe2be189c446183cdc8e76928c6360a.png

The PRC will have to fight Mengjiang now. They can end up losing most of their land in the war. Also Amur will now get the part of Manchuria below their capital via an event instead of starting with it.

Screenshot_20210328-195328.thumb.png.3e6fe22984015b8a11a9fad5bba6a655.png

All Central Siberian warlords will have a regional unification event. Also the unification wars in the region have been reworked for balance purposes. I intend to add regional unification event for the Harbin three, then all unifiers except West Russia will have a regional unification event. Also the peace events for the Harbin war have been slightly altered since Chita always won and then always lost to the communists.

The map looks better now in this update, less darker. also all Russian warlords should be given more population, more starting money and army, and full assimilation of provinces in just 15 turns, so as to have an equal chance at quicker unification before 1970 as i stated before. When i played Omsk once i lost alot of southern Urals to Samara, is that an error?

Also here is a map of a campaign i had in the past. I played as both Vyatka and Omsk. I unified Western Russia as Vyatka, then Western Siberia as Omsk, then united both of them, and drove towards the Far East and Central Asia. I took all Reichkommissariats and by 1971 when the game ended i was planning to defeat Turkey (which had all Romania by then, while Croatia had Bulgaria) and Finland. I renamed the Vyatka-Omsk fusion into the Second Russian Empire, and i even moved the capital to Moscow

Vladimir_III_and_Dmitry_Yazov_alliance.png

Edited by Vyatkomsk

21 hours ago, Aryan said:

Omsk doesn't have post regional events right now.

in the future maybe Omsk will become one of the easiest Russian warlords to play as. only Player lead (maybe not AI lead too likely) Omsk would always be guaranteed uniting Russia by late 60s (1967 at earliest if player gets very lucky) and triggering the Great Trial event by early 70s (1971 at earliest). Omsk after being lead by Yazov in 1963 should have by event (after taking Karbyshev Omsk), 100% population stability (making it easier to beat Tyumen and Sverdlovsk without needing so much money to assimilate starting provinces post-Karbyshev) and starting 3000 Army in the capital, and after 1964 it should have 5000 Armies in all of its provinces after defeating Zlatoust (only player lead, AI maybe will have just 2500), and fully assimilating conquered provinces just by events alone, and once player-lead Omsk fully unifies all Russia, then all Russian provinces are by event fully assimilated by Omsk in stability and culture, plus gaining 500.000$ funds. Just to buff up player-lead Omsk. and when Fall Rot happens, Germany and should start with 120.000 forces in each Moskowien and Kaukasien province, while Omsk can have 70.000 forces in each Western Siberian, Kazakh, and Far East provinces. I try think of giving equal chances of victory for both Germany (player or AI) and Omsk (player or AI) and a longer lasting war

I wonder how will the Thermonuclear War event be, and how will it be triggered. Great Trial "succeeding"? shrimp boat? Himmler beating Heydrich and getting the German nukes? in all cases, Anarchy should take over all map 5 or 15 provinces per turn while player of any country ends up in the defeat screen when it happens.

Edited by Vyatkomsk

1 hour ago, Vyatkomsk said:

The map looks better now in this update, less darker. also all Russian warlords should be given more population, more starting money and army, and full assimilation of provinces in just 15 turns, so as to have an equal chance at quicker unification before 1970 as i stated before. When i played Omsk once i lost alot of southern Urals to Samara, is that an error?

I can't change the time it takes for assimilation for one region. I will make some other changes to the unification wars like giving some money after conquering certain enemies or giving soldiers upon war declaration in a way that balances things more, though these changes will first be fully implemented in central siberia.

Samara is meant to go to war with south urals when Omsk gets the event to go after them. Is that what you were referring to?

10 hours ago, A Brazilian Brother said:

how did you manage to add 0% AI aggressiveness? I don't find the files anywhere

classes.dex is the file's name

13 hours ago, Deniz Sahin Akkaya said:

First of all, I apologize for using Turkish because I couldn't explain my problem in Turkish from translation. Sorunum şu ben iç savaş tarafı seçiyorum mesela göring onda iç savaş başlamıyor yada heyderich'i seçiyorum ondada iç savaş başarısız eventi geliyor svaş başlamadan speer veya bormann'ı seçincede iç savaş başlamadan berlinde dahil alıyorsun ve hiç bir şekilde lebensraum kuramıyorsun

When I translated it it says: My problem is that I choose the civil war side, for example, seeing that the civil war does not start or I choose heyderich, and the civil war fails, and when you choose speer or bormann before the battle begins, you are included in the civil war and you cannot establish a lebensraum in any way.

So your issue is the civil war does not start if you choose heydrich and you are unable to reestablish Germany's Reichskommisariats?

6 hours ago, Aryan said:

When I translated it it says: My problem is that I choose the civil war side, for example, seeing that the civil war does not start or I choose heyderich, and the civil war fails, and when you choose speer or bormann before the battle begins, you are included in the civil war and you cannot establish a lebensraum in any way.

So your issue is the civil war does not start if you choose heydrich and you are unable to reestablish Germany's Reichskommisariats?

same but not only heydrich heydrich and goering And when I choose speer and bormann, the civil war ends before it starts and the lebensraum cannot be installed

Hello, I was wondering if you could tell me how you managed to change the civilization colors. 

For Example: The RGB: "52 66 70" appears to be much darker in your mod then in the normal game. I was wondering if you could tell me how I could make the same thing for my game. It's ok if you can't 🙂 

Edited by Shop_Soy
typo

1 minute ago, Shop_Soy said:

こんにちは、どうやって文明の色を変えたのか教えていただけませんか。 

例:RGB: "52 66 70"は、通常のゲームよりもmodの方がはるかに暗いように見えます。どうすれば自分のゲームで同じものを作れるのか教えていただけませんか。できなくても大丈夫です🙂 

by editting backgrounds

2 hours ago, Deniz Sahin Akkaya said:

same but not only heydrich heydrich and goering And when I choose speer and bormann, the civil war ends before it starts and the lebensraum cannot be installed

When hitler dies you'll get two events. After you click them you have to follow the instructions given on one of them (power struggle begins event). Basically you have to release yourself as your preferred candidate and then wait for the civil war. Also to end the civil war you will have to sign a peace treaty with your enemies after you have defeated them. Once you do so an event will trigger which annexes their remaining territories. I'll make the instructions clearer in the next update to prevent such confusions.

3 hours ago, Aryan said:

Hitler öldüğünde iki olay yaşarsınız. Tıkladıktan sonra bunlardan birinde verilen talimatları izlemelisiniz (güç mücadelesi başlar olay). Temel olarak, tercih ettiğiniz aday olarak kendinizi serbest bırakmalı ve ardından iç savaşı beklemelisiniz. Ayrıca iç savaşı bitirmek için, onları yendikten sonra düşmanlarınızla bir barış anlaşması imzalamanız gerekecek. Bunu yaptığınızda, kalan bölgeleri ilhak eden bir olay tetiklenecektir. Bu tür karışıklıkları önlemek için bir sonraki güncellemede talimatları daha net hale getireceğim.

okay, I am looking forward to the next update and it did not work for me 😄

Edited by Deniz Sahin Akkaya