Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

14 hours ago, BasaraMestre said:

I'm Brazilian, I wanted to know if it would be possible for me to translate your mod to my community language on Android, example events, etc.  Because I'm willing to present this content to my community

For changing the language of events you'll need to either have a rooted phone, the pc version of the game or if you have a normal phone and don't want to buy the pc version but you have a pc then you can use Helium to share the files.

The german civil war doesn't happen, I didn't save and load the game before it is supposed to happen, I just get the event to pick a side or be neutral, I picked Bormann, the *whole* country became Bormann's Germany and in the next turn I got the event where "Bormann wins the civil war". How to avoid this? 

2 hours ago, Arianas07 said:

The german civil war doesn't happen, I didn't save and load the game before it is supposed to happen, I just get the event to pick a side or be neutral, I picked Bormann, the *whole* country became Bormann's Germany and in the next turn I got the event where "Bormann wins the civil war". How to avoid this? 

When the year turns to January (1963), change your ideology to Liberal Democracy.

Then, (dont go to next turn yet btw) go to release vassal screen, and release the canidate you want and play as it (and btw only release it as 1 province).

Then wait to Feb 14 and you should see the civilwar start. make sure to declare independence when the gcw happens so it doesnt drain your money

1 hour ago, Commieslav said:

Could you tell me one (or more) state/s that's/are able to form the HRE or Hyperborea thru events? I played Komi up to 1980 and I got no events.

komi doesnt have events yet as far as i know at the moment

Edited by Prophetthe1

6 minutes ago, Commieslav said:

I appreciate your reply, saved me an hour of searching lol

that was uh sarcastic, as onega actually divides western russia into client states if they win, the unifiers are the aryan brotherhood, west russian revolutionary front, vyatka, and the order of saint george

On 12/2/2020 at 4:30 PM, Prophetthe1 said:

that was uh sarcastic, as onega actually divides western russia into client states if they win, the unifiers are the aryan brotherhood, west russian revolutionary front, vyatka, and the order of saint george

Well shet.

On 12/2/2020 at 10:49 PM, maciek9016 said:

I am not sure if i did something wrong(Its my first time downloading a scenario)

but every country isnt a name,just some random numbers,how do i fix that?

You have to replace assets>game>language>civilizations>Bundle.properties.

4 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

So just how many events are in the scenario anyway? I'm curious.

I don't know exactly but its gotta be over 150. Keep in mind that many are just one country declaring war on another in the russian unification wars.

6 hours ago, FREEBIRD0964 said:

Are pc and android different? Do events work?

PC and Android are only supposed to be different in terms of installation process.

On 12/2/2020 at 10:29 PM, YourfriendlyCesar said:

Hey, is it possible to change a country's flag if they change their ideologies?

In this mod, I haven't added different flags for different ideologies.

If you want to then you have to add a .png flag named (civ tag)_(ideology tag) in the flags and flagsH folder in the assets>game folder.