Age of History 3
Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

29 minutes ago, Aryan said:

Leader change event in Tomsk would require making some changes to events in the whole region which is why there isn't an election event in Timsk right now and Pasternak remains the leader.

Same goes for Werbell. Also the only wholesome thing which I know of he does is not shoot Mikhail and ask for a ransom instead, which isn't very wholesome either.

I was thinking of adding Moscowien collapse or Great Asian War so Britain will probably have to wait.

moskowien collapse moskowien collapse

7 hours ago, Aryan said:

Leader change event in Tomsk would require making some changes to events in the whole region which is why there isn't an election event in Timsk right now and Pasternak remains the leader.

Same goes for Werbell. Also the only wholesome thing which I know of he does is not shoot Mikhail and ask for a ransom instead, which isn't very wholesome either.

I was thinking of adding Moscowien collapse or Great Asian War so Britain will probably have to wait.

Thanks for the news!

7 hours ago, Aryan said:

when will you start working on collaps of egypt,algerian independent war,fall rot,Goering's ReConquest war,bosnian war,and some events on america,iberian union and italy?

4 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

when will you start working on collaps of egypt,algerian independent war,fall rot,Goering's ReConquest war,bosnian war,and some events on america,iberian union and italy?

Some of them will have to wait till I go through them in hoi4 TNO to understand what sort of events they'll need. Goering's European, African, Russian and Middle eastern RKs are already in the mod even though he doesn't have events so you can recreate his borders. (His campaign is fairly similar to a regular game anyway, just with more attention to the speed of the invasion)

1607485212548.jpg

If there was to have Unification events, i played as Igor Shafarevich united all Russia (central Asia included) but still didn't got the event, it's a bug or he didn't got any events yet? (I'll ask the same for the other Komi leaders)

31 minutes ago, RyanOrleansII said:

If there was to have Unification events, i played as Igor Shafarevich united all Russia (central Asia included) but still didn't got the event, it's a bug or he didn't got any events yet? (I'll ask the same for the other Komi leaders)

he said he hasn't added superregional, national, or supernational unification events for Komi yet

(also that's supernational unification, national unification is all of non-german Russia, and superregional unification is either all of non-german western russia, or all of siberia)

Edited by Prophetthe1

1 hour ago, Prophetthe1 said:

he said he hasn't added superregional, national, or supernational unification events for Komi yet

(also that's supernational unification, national unification is all of non-german Russia, and superregional unification is either all of non-german western russia, or all of siberia)

Thanks for answering (sorry the late response)

20 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

Me want Thermonuclear War.

I am not going to have the same kind of thermonuclear war as in hoi4 TNO. Currently I plan to have such an event remove a quarter or half of the two participants' population, economy and development and turn several major cities into wasteland. But the whole world won't become wasteland.

On 12/9/2020 at 3:45 AM, Aryan said:

Some of them will have to wait till I go through them in hoi4 TNO to understand what sort of events they'll need. Goering's European, African, Russian and Middle eastern RKs are already in the mod even though he doesn't have events so you can recreate his borders. (His campaign is fairly similar to a regular game anyway, just with more attention to the speed of the invasion)

1607485212548.jpg

how did samara unify in the pic?

9 hours ago, Nationalism Is Strength said:

how did samara unify in the pic?

I made the regional unifiers go to war through the trade request and when Samara won, I changed their name. I wanted to have a somewhat strong Russia which could put up some fight when I invaded.

A part of me just doesn't feel like AoH2 is the right game to make HoI4 ports for. You can save money for one turn as the U.S. and adopt BurgSys. You can mess with the formable civs to make Taboritsky the leader of Germany. You can screw up everything by turning on Random Fill or Placement. This just shouldn't be possible. But it is, because it's AoH2 and not the game it's supposed to be played in.

11 minutes ago, Chairman Baad said:

A part of me just doesn't feel like AoH2 is the right game to make HoI4 ports for. You can save money for one turn as the U.S. and adopt BurgSys. You can mess with the formable civs to make Taboritsky the leader of Germany. You can screw up everything by turning on Random Fill or Placement. This just shouldn't be possible. But it is, because it's AoH2 and not the game it's supposed to be played in.

Case in point:

Hello, i'm the guy who created the TNO mod in AoC2, i'm just here to say thank you for creating a bigger and better version of my shitty mod and also, have nice day❤️

If you're asking, why i'm not re-uploading the mod, it because i'm no longer interested with the game and i only played AoC2 because i didn't had  at the time HOI4

Any type of questions are welcome

(Sorry for any grammar mistakes, English isn't my first language)