Age of History 3
Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

2 hours ago, Deutsches Reich said:

will their be a events for a fully unified russia in the next update

Not in the next one. I first want to add the option for people to be able to play as every russian leader first even if the leader doesn’t have events after coming to power.

1 hour ago, Aryan said:

Not in the next one. I first want to add the option for people to be able to play as every russian leader first even if the leader doesn’t have events after coming to power.

Will you add Tomsk Election but using the vassal system?

12 minutes ago, player said:

When will the next update and what will be in it ?

49 minutes ago, player said:

When will the next update and what will be in it ?

I'll be adding options for Sverdlovsk, Tyumen and Tyumen to have different leaders. If you have any other suggestions for what you think I should add then let me know.

I can't say right now when I'll be releasing it.

There is one problem, for example,  when China declares independence, Japan declares war on it and China calls for war countries are allies and vassals of Japan. So Japan is at war with half of Asia 

I have posted a poll about the fate of Aktau. Some people didn’t seem to like that they were removed in hoi4 tno so I thought I’ll let people decide if they want them or not in aoc2 tno.

26 minutes ago, HowAboutANo said:

What are the current Russian states that can unite Russia?

Like the states that you have completed their events.

Ukhta (WRRF), Plesetsk (WRRF), Samara, Omsk, Sverdlvosk, Tomsk (they don’t have elections right now), Novosibirisk, Omolon (Divine Mandate of Siberia), Irkutsk and Buryatia all get events for unifying the regional levels. There are others who go to war with all their opponents in the region but don’t have any event in case they win,like Vyatka, Aryan Brotherhood, Chita, Magadan and Amur. All west russian warlords who don’t have events for unifying the region have been given a formable civ, including all the Komi candidates.

3 hours ago, Aryan said:

Ukhta (WRRF), Plesetsk (WRRF), Samara, Omsk, Sverdlvosk, Tomsk (they don’t have elections right now), Novosibirisk, Omolon (Divine Mandate of Siberia), Irkutsk and Buryatia all get events for unifying the regional levels. There are others who go to war with all their opponents in the region but don’t have any event in case they win,like Vyatka, Aryan Brotherhood, Chita, Magadan and Amur. All west russian warlords who don’t have events for unifying the region have been given a formable civ, including all the Komi candidates.

Nice.

Tried it with Samara and successfully united Russia

There was no event so I just changed the name but still good.

2 hours ago, HowAboutANo said:

Nice.

Tried it with Samara and successfully united Russia

There was no event so I just changed the name but still good.

They have events only till regional unification. Most unifiers who have content only have events till regional. I thought that most unifiers who switch their flags do so at that stage and players wouldn't mind it much since they can change the name and it saved time for me so I'd worry about superregional and national once most of the regionals were done.

Edited by Aryan