Age of History 3
Aryan

The New Order - 1.1.0.3

49 minutes ago, Egy_szekely said:

Will you make different events for the german warlords

Yes, I want to start adding different events regarding the RKs and some other things for the different leaders.

9 hours ago, Albert speer said:

Sounds good,btw is the "gods of death" aka bogi smerti in English playable?

If so how do you summon him into your relam?

Play as Moskowien, when you get an event take option 3, when you get unrest in moskowien event release yourself as bogi smerti.

17 hours ago, Grandmarshallgelatin said:

do you think one day you could add bessonov?

Yes, I plan to gradually add all Russian leaders.

A new patch for the mod is out (Version: 1.0.42)

Drive
Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18x7cETyW1zjmr75IDvUfp8dZFc4gExlz/view?usp=drivesdk
PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18xAexSW0FUNfWr0lGP7VJwDMscNZUuAD/view?usp=drivesdk

Mega
Android: https://mega.nz/file/XsoRwSRR#oRqmnxw27yiNOayJFFQSgp5Cwwr0cAJnn11ANrC2Qis
PC: https://mega.nz/file/jlxhlYiB#x0NDSTXjHiv_vm5202Bfc_x_tJ66lFRwe_9a8R1DDxY

●Bug fixes
●New leaders added, including the Ostland civil war candidates, and changes to existing portraits.
●Several Reichskomissariats, Japan and Manchuko have been given some debuffs
●British Reunification added again. Britain may also join a faction depending on who leads them.
●Germany will now annex Poland and Ostland in 1970 and 1971.
●Balancing changes to the population by starfruit on Discord.

Edited by Aryan

how you did a realistic population in country like USA with 110+ million population?

how you changed name in loading of game?

can i use a sounds and part of UI of mod for my mod? I can specify your authorship of the UI and sounds

sorry for my bad english

@Aryan

The mod was very good, but there is a problem that the constructions, investing in the economy and in development are of very high value. And there's also the problem with the Rebels, especially after the end of the German civil war in Otland

why every civ is called like 123456789_m for me but the flags are here (i dont want to replace all the files with the tno mod files cuz i want my saves and stuff)

Does anybody know where I can get the sound files/know what the songs are? It's a great mix and I'd love to have it.

24 minutes ago, goose said:

Does anybody know where I can get the sound files/know what the songs are? It's a great mix and I'd love to have it.

I'd suggest looking into the games folder, and then going into the music folder.

On 6/14/2021 at 11:32 AM, MistakenTech067 said:

I'd suggest looking into the games folder, and then going into the music folder.

I tried that, actually. From what I can tell, most of the files are in .BIN so idk. I will try downloading it to my computer (I use Android) and decoding it from there. Honestly, the track is a banger.

On 6/11/2021 at 11:06 PM, Aleksandr_Kris said:

how you did a realistic population in country like USA with 110+ million population?

how you changed name in loading of game?

can i use a sounds and part of UI of mod for my mod? I can specify your authorship of the UI and sounds

sorry for my bad english

I did those things by editing classes.dex in the ---. I'm fine with using ui and sounds of the mod.