Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

6 hours ago, Ixnslange said:

Hello developer. First of all, I want to say that I use a translator and my text may sometimes be incorrect, but I think the main idea will be clear. You are making a cool mod and thank you for that, but there is one mistake in the game that very much interferes with playing. I play on android, and when I load the save, it throws me out in the menu, then I go in again and I can't play anymore, the moves don't work, the diplomacy icon too. I would be glad if you can help with this problem.

Hi @Ixnslange your problem is easy to solve.

First you must open, start a new game with any nation in any scenario, then pass a turn but don't need to do anything, and finally load the save you want. 

Hope this helps

Guest mimida21
10 hours ago, Dulphun Goonoorool said:

It is possible in the next update to add Sky Easter egg event. Play Sweden and put watch tower in easternmost province then switch to Burgundian System. And you become Great Sky Empire???.

1606047481_tenor(2).gif.4343d478487c56194c77c6646ebff7e3.gif

bruh, like logo.

this is a port mod of a mod in HOI4 where's the axis wins WW2, and you asking to add her in this mod?, go back to r/fridaynightfunkin community, you don't even belong in this forum.

Edited by mimida21

10 hours ago, Dulphun Goonoorool said:

В следующем обновлении можно добавить событие Sky Easter egg event. Играйте в Швецию и поставьте сторожевую башню в самой восточной провинции, а затем переключитесь набизундскую систему. И вы станете Великой Небесной Империей.

1606047481_tenor(2).gif.4343d478487c56194c77c6646ebff7e3.gif

Dude, can you stop spamming? I'm tired of you already.

On 7/17/2021 at 10:03 PM, Ixnslange said:

Hello developer. First of all, I want to say that I use a translator and my text may sometimes be incorrect, but I think the main idea will be clear. You are making a cool mod and thank you for that, but there is one mistake in the game that very much interferes with playing.
I play on android, and when I load the save, it throws me out in the menu, then I go in again and I can't play anymore, the moves don't work, the diplomacy icon too. I would be glad if you can help with this problem.

When you open the game instantly start a New game in the modern scenario 

After that go for 2 or 3 turns and exit that play

After that it should be good

Just saw somebody already explained this : /

Edited by Egy_szekely

On 7/17/2021 at 3:06 PM, Ixnslange said:

Hello developer. First of all, I want to say that I use a translator and my text may sometimes be incorrect, but I think the main idea will be clear. You are making a cool mod and thank you for that, but there is one mistake in the game that very much interferes with playing. I play on android, and when I load the save, it throws me out in the menu, then I go in again and I can't play anymore, the moves don't work, the diplomacy icon too. I would be glad if you can help with this problem.

Bro, you just need to open the game, go to the scenario, start a new game with any country you wants, advance to round 2, return to menu and then you  open your save and voilá! You can continue to play normally.

boeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

🤑

I remembered that i playing Vyatka , i done all conditions to form Sovereignty of western Russia, The problem is , It was have X mark on the  "Sovereignty of western Russia" and its makes me cant form It 

(this is example because i forgot to saved the one that owns all provinces)

IMG_20210724_221233.jpg

Hello there! I downloaded the mod in my android, but once You save the game and close It, once You return the buttons(like the "next turn" and many others) dont work anymore...

Do You Know How to fix that?

12 hours ago, Neinneinnein said:

Hello there! I downloaded the mod in my android, but once You save the game and close It, once You return the buttons(like the "next turn" and many others) dont work anymore...

I also had that problem too 

On 7/24/2021 at 11:59 PM, Neinneinnein said:

On 7/25/2021 at 12:14 PM, JustNormalAoH2Enjoyer said:

I also had that problem too 

Play a new Scenario then leave and load your saved

On 7/24/2021 at 8:58 PM, JustNormalAoH2Enjoyer said:

I remembered that i playing Vyatka , i done all conditions to form Sovereignty of western Russia, The problem is , It was have X mark on the  "Sovereignty of western Russia" and its makes me cant form It 

(this is example because i forgot to saved the one that owns all provinces)

IMG_20210724_221233.jpg

Such countries are formed via events.

On 7/24/2021 at 9:29 PM, Neinneinnein said:

When you open the game, start a new game before loading your old game.

On 7/18/2021 at 12:36 AM, Ixnslange said:

When you open the game, start a new game before trying to load your old game.

really want to play this, but when I start the game I can only see 1/4 of the game screen and it's just zoomed in. I tried changing resolution and stuff, but it's the same.

@Aryan

Edited by Neon

Hey will the 0% Aggressiveness option be possible on the PC version one day? The countries start declaring wars at random mid game and it ruins many events, I never managed to end a campaign because of the immense border gore

1 hour ago, Shop_Soy said:

Hey will the 0% Aggressiveness option be possible on the PC version one day? The countries start declaring wars at random mid game and it ruins many events, I never managed to end a campaign because of the immense border gore

it may be a silly suggestion but you can use android emulator

7 hours ago, Deniz Sahin Akkaya said:

it may be a silly suggestion but you can use android emulator

I don't know if that will be possible but I appreciate your suggestion anyways

Android
Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Aps71KO0Nw2H1yxbyVeh65_-BYV2vWBB/view?usp=drivesdk
Mega: https://mega.nz/file/G9JhFSZQ#h02GAPBry5y8QIPkSk4ZNVT1Ya-dZVn9Zu9UUQjT6MM

PC
Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AtaU1U3VC9vYaL7Yyp80GAgEVHROn9cQ/view?usp=drivesdk
Mega: https://mega.nz/file/C8YBTSxT#-1X-sLL8KVM8OV__F_MG7eIf_cSTejzZ5QSkymPaTpE

● Heydrich content added
● Russian superregional unification added
● Atlantropa and Lake Congo added
● Leader change mechanism has been changed to allow easier switching of leaders. It replace the old mechanism for all countries in subsequent patches.
● Leader changes added to Brazil, Britanny, France, Netherlands and Bulgaria
● Italo-Turkish war changed
● Tito and Francectic variants of the Croatian uprising added
● West African events added
● Malayan and Filipino Civil War added
● Collapse of Italian East Africa added
● Province connections have been altered, now all of Indonesia is connected, there is a connection between Japan and Korea and there are connections between some small European islands and the mainland in order to allow the ai to conduct wars like the Indonesian civil war and Ostland civil war better.
● Speer can now negotiate with Republic of Poland, Republic of Ukraine and Landrut's forces in Ostland if they win
● OFN decolonisation of Africa added
● Certain Middle Eastern War events have been changed to allow the rebels a better chance

5 hours ago, Aryan said:

Android
Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Aps71KO0Nw2H1yxbyVeh65_-BYV2vWBB/view?usp=drivesdk
Mega: https://mega.nz/file/G9JhFSZQ#h02GAPBry5y8QIPkSk4ZNVT1Ya-dZVn9Zu9UUQjT6MM

PC
Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AtaU1U3VC9vYaL7Yyp80GAgEVHROn9cQ/view?usp=drivesdk
Mega: https://mega.nz/file/C8YBTSxT#-1X-sLL8KVM8OV__F_MG7eIf_cSTejzZ5QSkymPaTpE

● Heydrich content added
● Russian superregional unification added
● Atlantropa and Lake Congo added
● Leader change mechanism has been changed to allow easier switching of leaders. It replace the old mechanism for all countries in subsequent patches.
● Leader changes added to Brazil, Britanny, France, Netherlands and Bulgaria
● Italo-Turkish war changed
● Tito and Francectic variants of the Croatian uprising added
● West African events added
● Malayan and Filipino Civil War added
● Collapse of Italian East Africa added
● Province connections have been altered, now all of Indonesia is connected, there is a connection between Japan and Korea and there are connections between some small European islands and the mainland in order to allow the ai to conduct wars like the Indonesian civil war and Ostland civil war better.
● Speer can now negotiate with Republic of Poland, Republic of Ukraine and Landrut's forces in Ostland if they win
● OFN decolonisation of Africa added
● Certain Middle Eastern War events have been changed to allow the rebels a better chance

Aryan hello am sorry happens discord server aoh2 tno but am giving discord now am delete discord

Edited by Lakhal new

13 hours ago, Lakhal new said:

Aryan hello am sorry happens discord server aoh2 tno but am giving discord now am delete discord

I am not sure I understand. Are you asking for the discord server link?

New updates mean new errors. It's just the cycle of development.

5348083_Screenshot_20210808-202750_TheNewOrder.thumb.jpg.ed4979007a0cc0fcb1e1b8b7ea1f4a12.jpg

812709069_Screenshot_20210808-204412_TheNewOrder.jpg.be9396082eedf3d78f4305893014c433.jpg

Also, Magnitogorsk and Dirlewanger's Brigade are misspelled as Magintogorsk and Direlwanger's Brigade.

Edited by Chairman Baad