Age of History 3
Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

57 minutes ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

can you add finance system ?

Sorry but no. I don't think there's any reasonable way with which I can add such a thing.

17 minutes ago, Kimi_boi said:

I saw a lot of bugs:

Add a more low AI aggressiveness, fix formable provinces, fix the einheist pakt dismantle their own alliance, fix GCW (moving capitals and not Germania), and new russian formable civs

The ai aggressiveness thing will be in the next one. What do you mean by moving capitals and not Germania?

2 hours ago, RyanOrleansII said:

I asked a question, but it was ignored so

You'll add new paths to some Russian warlords? Some of them have different paths so, I'm asking that

Yes but it will be a slow process.

On 11/26/2020 at 8:17 PM, Aryan said:

A mod based on The New Order mod for Hearts of Iron 4. It currently has events for several major events like German Civil War, South African War, Collapse of Triumvirate, Russian Regional Reunification, English Civil War and Franco-Burgundian War.

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HijxBsmXoW91hC8sRIp7qR_2lrLx5zA-/view?usp=drivesdk

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HlcXGBSnQ7Xl_ZGauEL75-S1oVyfxvx2/view?usp=drivesdk

Changes in version 1.0.1:

- Special mechanics for Speer, Goering and Heydrich so they have a chance against Bormann

- Events for Buryatia till the regional unification plus two variations of the Russian Reunification event depending on your path

- Leader change event for Komi as well as formable civs for all their leader's regional stage

- Formables added for West Russian warlords

- Changes made to war and peace events

Credits: 

This scenario served as the base of my mod so that I didn't have to draw the borders from scratch. It also had events till the German Civil War and South African War.

The map background and ui sounds are taken from Project Imperator, a now discontinued mod.

Screenshot_20201126-185022.png

Screenshot_20201126-185145.png

Screenshot_20201126-185250.png

Screenshot_20201126-185341.png

Screenshot_20201116-200655.png

me want atlantropa map

9 minutes ago, Simon Wilford said:

me want atlantropa map

I've stated this before.

1. I work on Android and it doesn't have map editor

2. I have no experience with the map editor due to this reason

Bug with the Komi power struggle:

Once power shifts over to another leader, you have to manually "declare independence" in order to form any new civs since you're still considered a vassal even after the takeover. This can be fixed with a Liberate Vassal outcome for each power shift event.

And another thing I noticed while looking through the events:

455335719_Screenshot_20201221-041529_TheNewOrder.jpg.38e1906df75ce7f842d8521befa0ec19.jpg

What does Amazonas have to do with Heydrich? 🤔

Edited by Chairman Baad

5 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

Bug with the Komi power struggle:

Once power shifts over to another leader, you have to manually "declare independence" in order to form any new civs since you're still considered a vassal even after the takeover. This can be fixed with a Liberate Vassal outcome for each power shift event.

And another thing I noticed while looking through the events:

455335719_Screenshot_20201221-041529_TheNewOrder.jpg.38e1906df75ce7f842d8521befa0ec19.jpg

What does Amazonas have to do with Heydrich? 🤔

The Komi thing (along with some other similar instances) have already been fixed.

Amazonas were used as a flag variable for the event. If you see the RK Netherlands event to rejoin the sphere you'll see something similar.

Edited by Aryan

On 11/26/2020 at 9:47 PM, Aryan said:

A mod based on The New Order mod for Hearts of Iron 4. It currently has events for several major events like German Civil War, South African War, Collapse of Triumvirate, Russian Regional Reunification, English Civil War and Franco-Burgundian War.

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HijxBsmXoW91hC8sRIp7qR_2lrLx5zA-/view?usp=drivesdk

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HlcXGBSnQ7Xl_ZGauEL75-S1oVyfxvx2/view?usp=drivesdk

Changes in version 1.0.1:

- Special mechanics for Speer, Goering and Heydrich so they have a chance against Bormann

- Events for Buryatia till the regional unification plus two variations of the Russian Reunification event depending on your path

- Leader change event for Komi as well as formable civs for all their leader's regional stage

- Formables added for West Russian warlords

- Changes made to war and peace events

Credits: 

This scenario served as the base of my mod so that I didn't have to draw the borders from scratch. It also had events till the German Civil War and South African War.

The map background and ui sounds are taken from Project Imperator, a now discontinued mod.

Screenshot_20201126-185022.png

Screenshot_20201126-185145.png

Screenshot_20201126-185250.png

Screenshot_20201126-185341.png

Screenshot_20201116-200655.png

One of the best mods ever in AOC2/AOH2, Up there with 11:59 and other mods that has a huge amount of effort put into it, I appreciate your effort and hope that you continue working on the mod.

On 12/18/2020 at 8:19 PM, Aryan said:

It will take a little time. I am updating the ui, map background as well as adding events for Moskowien collapse (which involves several new civs and leaders) and Great asian War.

On 12/18/2020 at 10:46 PM, Aryan said:

Screenshot_20201218-211255.png

Who is playing Bogi Smerti/Anti-Khrist as the first thing you do when this update comes out

9 hours ago, Nicky_217 said:

Who is playing Bogi Smerti/Anti-Khrist as the first thing you do when this update comes out

Now imagine unifying as them

3 hours ago, HowAboutANo said:

It still takes a long time when I go on the next turn.

My phone is pretty new and I don't know how to fix this.

Any help?

Only stays like that for 11 turms, after that it goes smoothly

11 hours ago, HowAboutANo said:

It still takes a long time when I go on the next turn.

My phone is pretty new and I don't know how to fix this.

Any help?

For me it fixes after 10 turns. I play with the classic fog of war map mode instead of the default discovery.

Edited by Aryan

14 hours ago, Aryan said:

For me it fixes after 10 turns. I play with the classic fog of war map mode instead of the default discovery.

Thank you

Changing fog of war to classic fixed the turns problems

German civil war has some issues and it still shows Hitler as leader

I also don't know how to get other leaders such as Taboritsky in charge of Komi.Its always the same person.