Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

36 minutes ago, Houtmonin225 said:

Where is my chad Sablin leader portrait?

Screenshot_2021-01-05-21-41-39-12.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18DD51simdSb0_as5Y9B6BQGxErrFEqFc/view?usp=drivesdk

This is the leaders file. This should fix it, the Age_of_civilizations file in it had a small error which caused a few missing leaders. I have updated the download links.

Edited by Aryan

1 hour ago, Aryan said:

The 1973 scenario in 1.0.21 has all the events for GAW.

The UI has been changed to the older one (except the icons) for most UI scales for now to prevent the large UI. I hadn’t known it would cause issues when I implemented it since it worked fine with my device’s size. It will be gradually fixed.

awesome!! downloading now

1 hour ago, Aryan said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18DD51simdSb0_as5Y9B6BQGxErrFEqFc/view?usp=drivesdk

This is the leaders file. This should fix it, the Age_of_civilizations file in it had a small error which caused a few missing leaders. I have updated the download links.

Also why there isnt any unification event or formable when i play buryatia?

Screenshot_2021-01-05-23-24-30-68.jpg

5 minutes ago, Aryan said:

You can use apps like MT Manager to do that

I dont know how to do this Can you do it bro and give link?

10 hours ago, Aryan said:

The 1973 scenario in 1.0.21 has all the events for GAW.

The UI has been changed to the older one (except the icons) for most UI scales for now to prevent the large UI. I hadn’t known it would cause issues when I implemented it since it worked fine with my device’s size. It will be gradually fixed.

I wish theres like Tomsk power struggle like Komi and Großgermanischess reich

8 hours ago, Deutsches Reich said:

i found a bug where if your playing as a country other as germany, the unity pact wont disband and all the countries join the afrika schild which makes playing as free england impossible to win

Does this happen in the current version too? I had made small changes to a few german events.

46 minutes ago, Aryan said:

Does this happen in the current version too? I had made small changes to a few german events.

If you play as the Großgermanischess reich the alliance will be disbanded but if you dont play as Großgermanischess reich the alliance will still be there

1 hour ago, Houtmonin225 said:

Yep

1 hour ago, Kimi_boi said:

If you play as the Großgermanischess reich the alliance will be disbanded but if you dont play as Großgermanischess reich the alliance will still be there

Okay I'll ensure that it's fixed

4 minutes ago, Kimi_boi said:

And @Aryan why you cannot choose options in Republic of China's event "army restrictions of Japan"?

Its not meant to have them. Its just a don't build an army or you lose money event. It stays for several years till your war with Long Yun begins.

Edited by Aryan

5 hours ago, Aryan said:

Yes.  I dont know why this bug happens as the AI should choose the "to the strongest" decision

47 minutes ago, Aryan said:

Its not meant to have them. Its just a don't build an army or you lose money event. It stays for several years till your war with Long Yun begins.

Theres no other choice only recruiting an army (before the softlock event)

1 hour ago, Kimi_boi said:

Theres no other choice only recruiting an army (before the softlock event)

The army restrictions event is fine. It's the restrictions lifted event that seems to softlock the game as there's no option to click on in the outcome. For now go to the scenario editor and just add anything in the outcome for the event or try to save and load and see if that skips the event or you can play the 1973 scenario since apparently I put an option in that one.

Edited by Aryan

6 minutes ago, Aryan said:

The army restrictions event is fine. It's the restrictions lifted event that seems to softlock the game as there's no option to click on in the outcome. For now go to the scenario editor and just add anything in the outcome for the event or try to save and load and see if that skips the event or you can play the 1973 scenario since apparently I put an option in that one.

Ok thanks!

2 hours ago, Aryan said:

i think i found a fix for the alliance bug. by changing the "power struggle has begun" event to fire at the 10th of january instead of the 1st of jan

1 hour ago, Houtmonin225 said:

Why won moskowien collapse and also can Osmk unified Russia or not yet?

Screenshot_2021-01-07-16-14-25-13.jpg

Moskowien won’t collapse every time. In fact it won’t collapse most of the time instead they’ll adopt a two state solution.

Most warlords who have events only have events till regional unification right now Buryatia, Irkutsk and Novosibirisk being the only exceptions at the moment and Irkutsk and Novosibirisk don’t have any more unification events either, only events for involvement in the Great Asian War.

Edited by Aryan

2 hours ago, Aryan said:

Moskowien won’t collapse every time. In fact it won’t collapse most of the time instead they’ll adopt a two state solution.

Most warlords who have events only have events till regional unification right now Buryatia, Irkutsk and Novosibirisk being the only exceptions at the moment and Irkutsk and Novosibirisk don’t have any more unification events either, only events for involvement in the Great Asian War.

When will be more russian unifiers?