Jump to content
Age of History Games
Aryan

The New Order mod - 1.0.5

[Android] Fully compliant vassals  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Ixnslange said:

Hello developer. First of all, I want to say that I use a translator and my text may sometimes be incorrect, but I think the main idea will be clear. You are making a cool mod and thank you for that, but there is one mistake in the game that very much interferes with playing. I play on android, and when I load the save, it throws me out in the menu, then I go in again and I can't play anymore, the moves don't work, the diplomacy icon too. I would be glad if you can help with this problem.

Hi @Ixnslange your problem is easy to solve.

First you must open, start a new game with any nation in any scenario, then pass a turn but don't need to do anything, and finally load the save you want. 

Hope this helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Dulphun Goonoorool said:

It is possible in the next update to add Sky Easter egg event. Play Sweden and put watch tower in easternmost province then switch to Burgundian System. And you become Great Sky Empire???.

1606047481_tenor(2).gif.4343d478487c56194c77c6646ebff7e3.gif

bruh, like logo.

this is a port mod of a mod in HOI4 where's the axis wins WW2, and you asking to add her in this mod?, go back to r/fridaynightfunkin community, you don't even belong in this forum.

Edited by mimida21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dulphun Goonoorool said:

В следующем обновлении можно добавить событие Sky Easter egg event. Играйте в Швецию и поставьте сторожевую башню в самой восточной провинции, а затем переключитесь набизундскую систему. И вы станете Великой Небесной Империей.

1606047481_tenor(2).gif.4343d478487c56194c77c6646ebff7e3.gif

Dude, can you stop spamming? I'm tired of you already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/17/2021 at 10:03 PM, Ixnslange said:


Hello developer. First of all, I want to say that I use a translator and my text may sometimes be incorrect, but I think the main idea will be clear. You are making a cool mod and thank you for that, but there is one mistake in the game that very much interferes with playing.
I play on android, and when I load the save, it throws me out in the menu, then I go in again and I can't play anymore, the moves don't work, the diplomacy icon too. I would be glad if you can help with this problem.

When you open the game instantly start a New game in the modern scenario 

After that go for 2 or 3 turns and exit that play

After that it should be good

Just saw somebody already explained this : /

Edited by Egy_szekely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2021 at 3:06 PM, Ixnslange said:

Hello developer. First of all, I want to say that I use a translator and my text may sometimes be incorrect, but I think the main idea will be clear. You are making a cool mod and thank you for that, but there is one mistake in the game that very much interferes with playing. I play on android, and when I load the save, it throws me out in the menu, then I go in again and I can't play anymore, the moves don't work, the diplomacy icon too. I would be glad if you can help with this problem.

Bro, you just need to open the game, go to the scenario, start a new game with any country you wants, advance to round 2, return to menu and then you  open your save and voilá! You can continue to play normally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

boeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

🤑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remembered that i playing Vyatka , i done all conditions to form Sovereignty of western Russia, The problem is , It was have X mark on the  "Sovereignty of western Russia" and its makes me cant form It 

(this is example because i forgot to saved the one that owns all provinces)

IMG_20210724_221233.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there! I downloaded the mod in my android, but once You save the game and close It, once You return the buttons(like the "next turn" and many others) dont work anymore...

 

 

Do You Know How to fix that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Neinneinnein said:

Hello there! I downloaded the mod in my android, but once You save the game and close It, once You return the buttons(like the "next turn" and many others) dont work anymore...

 

 

Do You Know How to fix that?

I also had that problem too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2021 at 11:59 PM, Neinneinnein said:

Hello there! I downloaded the mod in my android, but once You save the game and close It, once You return the buttons(like the "next turn" and many others) dont work anymore...

 

 

Do You Know How to fix that?

 

On 7/25/2021 at 12:14 PM, JustNormalAoH2Enjoyer said:

I also had that problem too 

Play a new Scenario then leave and load your saved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2021 at 8:58 PM, JustNormalAoH2Enjoyer said:

I remembered that i playing Vyatka , i done all conditions to form Sovereignty of western Russia, The problem is , It was have X mark on the  "Sovereignty of western Russia" and its makes me cant form It 

(this is example because i forgot to saved the one that owns all provinces)

IMG_20210724_221233.jpg

Such countries are formed via events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2021 at 9:29 PM, Neinneinnein said:

Hello there! I downloaded the mod in my android, but once You save the game and close It, once You return the buttons(like the "next turn" and many others) dont work anymore...

 

 

Do You Know How to fix that?

When you open the game, start a new game before loading your old game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2021 at 12:36 AM, Ixnslange said:

Hello developer. First of all, I want to say that I use a translator and my text may sometimes be incorrect, but I think the main idea will be clear. You are making a cool mod and thank you for that, but there is one mistake in the game that very much interferes with playing. I play on android, and when I load the save, it throws me out in the menu, then I go in again and I can't play anymore, the moves don't work, the diplomacy icon too. I would be glad if you can help with this problem.

When you open the game, start a new game before trying to load your old game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

really want to play this, but when I start the game I can only see 1/4 of the game screen and it's just zoomed in. I tried changing resolution and stuff, but it's the same.

@Aryan

Edited by Neon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey will the 0% Aggressiveness option be possible on the PC version one day? The countries start declaring wars at random mid game and it ruins many events, I never managed to end a campaign because of the immense border gore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shop_Soy said:

Hey will the 0% Aggressiveness option be possible on the PC version one day? The countries start declaring wars at random mid game and it ruins many events, I never managed to end a campaign because of the immense border gore

it may be a silly suggestion but you can use android emulator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Deniz Sahin Akkaya said:

it may be a silly suggestion but you can use android emulator

I don't know if that will be possible but I appreciate your suggestion anyways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Android
Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Aps71KO0Nw2H1yxbyVeh65_-BYV2vWBB/view?usp=drivesdk
Mega: https://mega.nz/file/G9JhFSZQ#h02GAPBry5y8QIPkSk4ZNVT1Ya-dZVn9Zu9UUQjT6MM

PC
Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AtaU1U3VC9vYaL7Yyp80GAgEVHROn9cQ/view?usp=drivesdk
Mega: https://mega.nz/file/C8YBTSxT#-1X-sLL8KVM8OV__F_MG7eIf_cSTejzZ5QSkymPaTpE

● Heydrich content added
● Russian superregional unification added
● Atlantropa and Lake Congo added
● Leader change mechanism has been changed to allow easier switching of leaders. It replace the old mechanism for all countries in subsequent patches.
● Leader changes added to Brazil, Britanny, France, Netherlands and Bulgaria
● Italo-Turkish war changed
● Tito and Francectic variants of the Croatian uprising added
● West African events added
● Malayan and Filipino Civil War added
● Collapse of Italian East Africa added
● Province connections have been altered, now all of Indonesia is connected, there is a connection between Japan and Korea and there are connections between some small European islands and the mainland in order to allow the ai to conduct wars like the Indonesian civil war and Ostland civil war better.
● Speer can now negotiate with Republic of Poland, Republic of Ukraine and Landrut's forces in Ostland if they win
● OFN decolonisation of Africa added
● Certain Middle Eastern War events have been changed to allow the rebels a better chance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Aryan said:

Android
Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Aps71KO0Nw2H1yxbyVeh65_-BYV2vWBB/view?usp=drivesdk
Mega: https://mega.nz/file/G9JhFSZQ#h02GAPBry5y8QIPkSk4ZNVT1Ya-dZVn9Zu9UUQjT6MM

PC
Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AtaU1U3VC9vYaL7Yyp80GAgEVHROn9cQ/view?usp=drivesdk
Mega: https://mega.nz/file/C8YBTSxT#-1X-sLL8KVM8OV__F_MG7eIf_cSTejzZ5QSkymPaTpE

● Heydrich content added
● Russian superregional unification added
● Atlantropa and Lake Congo added
● Leader change mechanism has been changed to allow easier switching of leaders. It replace the old mechanism for all countries in subsequent patches.
● Leader changes added to Brazil, Britanny, France, Netherlands and Bulgaria
● Italo-Turkish war changed
● Tito and Francectic variants of the Croatian uprising added
● West African events added
● Malayan and Filipino Civil War added
● Collapse of Italian East Africa added
● Province connections have been altered, now all of Indonesia is connected, there is a connection between Japan and Korea and there are connections between some small European islands and the mainland in order to allow the ai to conduct wars like the Indonesian civil war and Ostland civil war better.
● Speer can now negotiate with Republic of Poland, Republic of Ukraine and Landrut's forces in Ostland if they win
● OFN decolonisation of Africa added
● Certain Middle Eastern War events have been changed to allow the rebels a better chance

Aryan hello am sorry happens discord server aoh2 tno but am giving discord now am delete discord

Edited by Lakhal new

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lakhal new said:

Aryan hello am sorry happens discord server aoh2 tno but am giving discord now am delete discord

I am not sure I understand. Are you asking for the discord server link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

New updates mean new errors. It's just the cycle of development.

5348083_Screenshot_20210808-202750_TheNewOrder.thumb.jpg.ed4979007a0cc0fcb1e1b8b7ea1f4a12.jpg

812709069_Screenshot_20210808-204412_TheNewOrder.jpg.be9396082eedf3d78f4305893014c433.jpg

Also, Magnitogorsk and Dirlewanger's Brigade are misspelled as Magintogorsk and Direlwanger's Brigade.

Edited by Chairman Baad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Aryan79
      Note: none of this mods belong to me, I take all of them from VK Chanel : 
      AOC | New Time | AOH
      (you can visit this Channel by this address :https://vk.com/club204935391) 
       
      Note 2 : all of these mods are only on android. 
       
      Note 3 : sieg edition and sieg redux + only support Russian language, but addon+ 1.4.1 supports both English and Russian languages.
       
      Note 4 : These mods only added codes of bloody europe 2 to already existed mods of addon+, sieg edition, sieg redux, these new mods do not have any new province.
       
      Note 5 : combined version of sieg redux is the called sieg redux + (it is also called addon 3.0 by Russian community) 
       
      Note 6 : sieg redux + is only in Russian language but thanks to domb (a member of Website) we have the English language version of sieg redux +, but there Wil be no city names. 
       
      Bloody europe 2 changed the codes of the game and make the game so much better, when 1.1.3 version of the mod released, a channel in VK decided to combine the codes of bloody europe 2 with some other mods, these mods include : addon+ 1.4.1, sieg edition, sieg redux (there were also some other mods which deleted by channel, these are the only survived).
       
      the new mechanics are : capitulation system, you can invest much more money on economy and development level (and some times you can invest all of your money on economy and development level) , when you playing on sandbox mod (or God mod) you get 99,999,999 money and 999.9 movement points, and other bloody europe 2 stuff. 
       

      I hope you enjoy the game.
       
      _______________________________________________
       
      Original Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg edition taken from VK Chanel (Russian language): 
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ghZ6SKFxrC4OfMhBRQ5rjjdccXasjY6y/view
       
      _______________________________________________
       
      Original sieg redux mod (without codes) :
      https://disk.yandex.ru/d/APw5OgvR4fKhbQ
       
      _______________________________________________
       
      Original Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg redux taken from VK CHANEL (Russian language) :
       https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhHjatpOIsOpWiwmUMsulIMvffddXG0c/view
       
      _______________________________________________
      Some changes for Sieg redux by Trian RA:
       
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/14fB3JOUUvTkoQIUYhrp0sAGhx3ElzNtk/view?usp=drivesdk
       
      -Russian languange only
      -english keyboard with original console commands
      -game days per turn changed to 7 days
      ______________________________________________
      Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg redux+ English language (translated by domb) :
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/ujjz0monor0dvf2/Sieg_Redux_%2B_1.1.3%28eng%29.---/file
       
      _______________________________________________
       
      Original Combined version of bloody europe 2 with addon+ 1.4.1 taken from VK Chanel :
       https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d2SgmmK989x25M_a_XQMAIxCcM7EYNo0/view
       
      ______________________________________________
       
      All the new combined mods by Trian RA (with English keyboard and cheat commands) :
       
       
      --------------BIG UPDATE----------------
      PROJECT -COMBINED- ANDROID
      PROJECT -COMBINED- ANDROID
      1. Addon+ | Addon+ 1.4.1 | ivr7
      2. AoI+ REPACK 1.1 | Age of Imperialism | Italian P&C
          AoI+ REPACK 1.1 DARK MAP | Age of Imperialism Dark Map | Italian P&C
      (note from Trian RA: I changed imperalism to AoI+ REPACK 1.1   
      AoI+ REPACK 1.1 is my repacked version (my android convertion version) of Age of Imperialism 1.1) 

      3. Conquerors+ | Conquerors | AoCModdingTR
      4. FoW R.E+ | Fate of World Remastered Edition | AocModdingTR
      5. Gathering Storm+ | The Gathering Storm 2.0 AoCModdingTR | BaronAoC
      6. Great War+ | The Great War | The Best
      7. HoA RE+ | Hearts of AoH Remastered Edition | Simon Wilford
      8. King of Dynasties+ | King of Dynasties | Krauser3ful
      9. Medieval+ | Medieval Age Scenarios | Ple2
      10. Sieg Redux+
      11. TNO+ | The New Order | Aren / Aryan
      Mega: https://mega.nz/folder/25wXHC4S#pWTSGrFaFD29oCKv3KP55Q
       
      1.51 GB folder on MEGA

       
      Game days per turn changed to 7 days to make it more playable
       
      cheat commands for combined mods by Trian RA:
      (
      hi
      setarmy (value) / setarmy 111111
      army = +11111 Army
      money = +11111 money
      population = +11111 population
      economy = +11111 economy
      technology (value) / technology 690 = now you can cheat technology to 690 (6.9) not just 100 (1.0) but if you cheat technology to 690 diplomacy points will bug 

       
      You can install them without delete the original mods
       
      An important note from Trian RA : 
      note: since I am not asking permission before starting this project, i will deleted some mods if  original modders not pleased with this project.
      _______________________________________________
       
      I have to thanks the Trian RA for his great work in making new combined versions of aoh2 mods and adding English keyboard and editing cheat commands , and Domb for adding several languages into sieg redux+. 
       
       

    • By Deniz Sahin Akkaya
      My New Mod: The New Order Last Days Of The Memes
      important events gay pact unification of Marwania and everybody goes to brazil and the death of the country grossgermanisches ivr17 [ADDON]
       
      and you see pictures with spoilers
       
       
       





    • By MistakenTech067
      why did the turks do it
    • By Bloodylord
      Work In Progress. Pictures are coming soon.

      It's a modified version of "The New Order" in "Hearts Of Iron 4"

      What would happen if Germany wins World War 2 ?

      A lot of event for the Major and some minor countries.

       
    • By Dolphin General
      I made this in 5 minutes, so if it's weird please explain what I can do
      you can use in any mod, but please put credits if you do make a mod with it

      DOWNLOAD:
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/7m8yc0dgfquy39t/tno_bg_aoc1.rar/file
  • Popular Now

  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...