Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

On 12/15/2020 at 5:50 PM, Chairman Baad said:

A part of me just doesn't feel like AoH2 is the right game to make HoI4 ports for. You can save money for one turn as the U.S. and adopt BurgSys. You can mess with the formable civs to make Taboritsky the leader of Germany. You can screw up everything by turning on Random Fill or Placement. This just shouldn't be possible. But it is, because it's AoH2 and not the game it's supposed to be played in.

Understandable but aoh2 is the only mobile game where you can even come close so I'll do what I can. If a person wants to play it in the unintended way I don't see why it should demotivate me. I give them the option to play something closer to HOI4 TNO but if they don't want to then that's that. 

2 hours ago, historyloverchild said:

How to setup is i m on pc idk

On 12/15/2020 at 5:39 PM, Ariel said:

sorry i can`t starting to playing to tno exe file

PC players have to manually replace their aoh2 files with the ones in the mod.

49 minutes ago, Houtmonin225 said:

I'm play as buryatia but after i conquerred all warlords why i can't form it? Is it a bug or sth?

Screenshot_2020-12-16-22-49-22-90.jpg

Its not a bug. I messed up a little while making events. I didn't add an event which forms USSR but there's an event which they receive after they form and apparently that makes the game think that USSR exists.

1 hour ago, Aryan said:

It will take a little time. I am updating the ui, map background as well as adding events for Moskowien collapse (which involves several new civs and leaders) and Great asian War.

anti-khrist moment

1 hour ago, Aryan said:

It will take a little time. I am updating the ui, map background as well as adding events for Moskowien collapse (which involves several new civs and leaders) and Great asian War.

Did u add some events for Japanese Empire too?

1 hour ago, Houtmonin225 said:

Did u add some events for Japanese Empire too?

Not much. Mainly only the post war treaty. I am aware that sitting for ten years waiting for the war as Japan isn't fun so I've added a 1972 start date.

Edited by Aryan

21 hours ago, Aryan said:

What day is the planning release update?

2 hours ago, Aryan said:

There isn't any fixed date but it should be a week or two at most.

Thanks

I also wish for Tomsk Election and new russian unification but nvm

Also fix the west russian soviet (Suslov) unify because it needs land from burgundy and the war in france didn't happened

Edited by Kimi_boi