Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

I have another question for all of you. Do you prefer the leader portraits to be 88x100(current, the wider one) or 156x210(hoi4 portrait ratio)? I currently use 88x100 since that was the standard aoc2 ratio. Plus the population pie chart hides less of the face with it. But the wide portraits were slightly bothering me when I was resizing portraits for Tomsk. I have added a poll where you can vote.

Screenshot_20210115-170744.png

Screenshot_20210115-170735.png

Screenshot_20210115-171217.png

Screenshot_20210115-171211.png

Edited by Aryan

2 hours ago, Kimi_boi said:

What things will be added or change in the next update @Aryan?

Changes will be made to Central Siberia, Sverdlvosk and Tyumen. Aktau will be removed and leader portrait ratios will change since that’s the way the poll seems to be going. USA will get 1964 election. I may change the end of the reichstaat to make it how it’s supposed to be if I get the time though it’s unlikely.

The background gets poor quality when we zoom in. So it would be better if you made a darker world map¹ than usual.

1: It's a satellite map like in Addon, but it's darkened with filters.

Edited by Ecofcu

9 hours ago, Ecofcu said:

The background gets poor quality when we zoom in. So it would be better if you made a darker world map¹ than usual.

1: It's a satellite map like in Addon, but it's darkened with filters.

The world map already is darker than usual. You want it even darker or are you talking about the old map background?

Screenshot_20210116-093327.png

Edited by Aryan

20 hours ago, Aryan said:

Changes will be made to Central Siberia, Sverdlvosk and Tyumen. Aktau will be removed and leader portrait ratios will change since that’s the way the poll seems to be going. USA will get 1964 election. I may change the end of the reichstaat to make it how it’s supposed to be if I get the time though it’s unlikely.

i think goring owns silesia in the gcw

39 minutes ago, Deutsches Reich said:

i think goring owns silesia in the gcw

You’re right. The original event for GCW used to give the borders from an old GCW image, when I changed it to account for the new GCW I seem to have only removed Goering from Austria and forgot to give him silesia.

On 11/26/2020 at 11:47 AM, Aryan said:

A mod based on The New Order mod for Hearts of Iron 4. It currently has events for several major events like German Civil War, South African War, Collapse of Triumvirate, Russian Regional Reunification, English Civil War and Franco-Burgundian War.

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18BPeHgLwJmhFvcyrFlUuyPHcLQIVcXod/view?usp=drivesdk

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18E_RPcBA7zli0aZgXlstacwsJ9aol6Vm/view?usp=drivesdk

Recommended: 

AI Aggressiveness: 0 to 50 percent (Prevents extreme border gore)

Fog of War: Classic (Helps with the turn speed)

Changes in version 1.0.1:

- Special mechanics for Speer, Goering and Heydrich so they have a chance against Bormann

- Events for Buryatia till the regional unification plus two variations of the Russian Reunification event depending on your path

- Leader change event for Komi as well as formable civs for all their leader's regional stage

- Formables added for West Russian warlords

- Changes made to war and peace events

Version 1.0.21

-Moskowien can now adopt a German leaning or Russian meaning two state solution or collapse completely

-Egyptian collapse added

-Great Asian War and Indian War added

-Long Yun's rebellion added

-1973 escenario added so you dont have to wait ten years as China or Japan for the GAW with next to nothing to do

-Option for AI aggressiveness 0% (Only tested for Android)

-Some changes to the UI (WIP)

-A new map background

-Changes to the colour pallet

-More music added

Credits: 

This scenario served as the base of my mod so that I didn't have to draw the borders from scratch. It also had events till the German Civil War and South African War.

The ui sounds and older map background are taken from Project Imperator, a now discontinued mod.

Screenshot_20201126-185022.png

Screenshot_20201126-185145.png

Screenshot_20201126-185250.png

Screenshot_20201126-185341.png

Screenshot_20201116-200655.png

how can i play?

3 hours ago, Kimi_boi said:

When is the British Update and will you add ai vote for Komi (if your not playing as that country)?

Komi ai leader change event will be in the next update. I don't know when I'll add Britain. I had added some events for them to go after their neighbours and that's probably going to be the only content they get for some time. USA, Japan and Italy's elections are higher on the priority list.

Screenshot_20210117-103845.png

Screenshot_20210117-103807.png

13 hours ago, hanburguinho09 said:

how can i play?

Android- Install a p k

PC- Replace aoc2 files with the ones provided 

Edited by Aryan

Please fix the German civil war in the next update as when I get to 1963 I get a event with 3 options. 1 is to be neutral which just turns Germany to liberal democracy for some reason 2 is to pick a side and when I click on a candidate in the event it flips the entire country to the candidate and they don’t have a portrait or any events and 3 is for the ai so please fix the broken German civil war 

16 hours ago, Hermann123 said:

The German civil war doesn't work the events just flip thr country to something and I can't play as them

You are supposed to follow instructions and release yourself as your preferred candidate when you get the power struggle event. The options you saw were a failsafe in case the player doesn’t do that.

Do what’s shown here

https://www.reddit.com/r/AgeOfCivilizations/comments/k3bm1y/german_civil_war_in_the_next_update_of_the_tno_mod/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Edited by Aryan

Screenshot_20210128-190714.thumb.png.095c386da29955522ea2ab592800d608.png

USA will use a slightly different election system so you keep your vassals and allies and most of your population will remain loyal to you. I hadn't used unions for elections because they removed the leader portrait but turns out if you use form civilization outcome on the two countries in the union then that's fixed, plus this system has a few issues  when the ai controls that country so I'll have to make a separate set of events for the ai but it's perfect for a big country like USA which also only has two parties. I won't be using this system for smaller countries though since its easier to manually update the population for them and I won't have to add two new civs in the game for every warlord which can change its leaders.

Very nice mod! im glad there is so many events 😄 but damn how did you changed the game will allow to players set ai aggressiveness to 0% i tried to find the file in game folder where i can change this but i failed

8 hours ago, Jaroslav Mošna said:

How did u changed game to allow set zero % aggressivity of ai?

I used MT Manager to edit classes.dex>age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz>Menu_CreateNewGame_Options_v2

Find the first line with the word AI_AGGRESSIVENESS in it

The two lines above it will be

const/16 v16, 0x32 (0x32 is the min ai aggressiveness written in hexadecimal)

const/16 v17, 0x190 (0x190 is the max ai aggressiveness written in hexadecimal)

Change 0x32 to 0x0

Edit: A little clarification. This wasn't discovered by me. @Dmitry Bunt told me how to do this.

Edited by Aryan

3 hours ago, Houtmonin225 said:

In OG mod i see that the Japanese empire also have some territories in us as well so will u add it or not?(i'm just asking)

Screenshot_2021-01-29-10-15-44-50.jpg

I had decided to remove them because in this game there's no LA port and SF port provinces and in hoi4 tno Japan only has the ports which have barely any population not the cities.

39 minutes ago, Aryan said:

I used MT Manager to edit classes.dex>age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz>Menu_CreateNewGame_Options_v2

Find the first line with the word AI_AGGRESSIVENESS in it

The two lines above it will be

const/16 v16, 0x32 (0x32 is the min ai aggressiveness written in hexadecimal)

const/16 v17, 0x190 (0x190 is the max ai aggressiveness written in hexadecimal)

Change 0x32 to 0x0

Dude you the king!