Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

On 6/13/2021 at 8:00 PM, rocky said:

why every civ is called like 123456789_m for me but the flags are here (i dont want to replace all the files with the tno mod files cuz i want my saves and stuff)

Replace the file called Bundle.properties in languages>civilizations

On 6/16/2021 at 8:01 AM, goose said:

I tried that, actually. From what I can tell, most of the files are in .BIN so idk. I will try downloading it to my computer (I use Android) and decoding it from there. Honestly, the track is a banger.

If you use android then you can use an --- editor like MT Manager to access the music folder in the ---.

On 6/13/2021 at 6:21 AM, The Great K said:

@Aryan

The mod was very good, but there is a problem that the constructions, investing in the economy and in development are of very high value. And there's also the problem with the Rebels, especially after the end of the German civil war in Otland

I'll remove rebellions and increase the overall world economy so countries get more money to afford these things.

.jar file provided in the mod seems to be broken, using command-line Java to debug shows a java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException being thrown upon trying to initiate the next turn.

7 hours ago, Aryan said:

I'll remove rebellions and increase the overall world economy so countries get more money to afford these things.

OK thanks, it helps the game a lot. 

Two more questions:

1: You plan to add events for Reinhard Heydrich's Germany.

2: You also plan to add events for Brazil.

19 hours ago, The Great K said:

OK thanks, it helps the game a lot. 

Two more questions:

1: You plan to add events for Reinhard Heydrich's Germany.

2: You also plan to add events for Brazil.

Yes, both of those things are planned for the next update.

On 6/5/2021 at 2:11 AM, Aryan said:

The 1.0.4 update for AoH2 TNO has been released.

Google Drive
Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14DyEkcpW8GngXCg-1TvXosxYG20dZrH4/view?usp=drivesdk
PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14OKO34BpadsSi008REJzskLhaMj0XDH3/view?usp=drivesdk

Mega
Android: https://mega.nz/file/TsRl2KhJ#6lSD41_zFzE1BgEdVkNQqjEuXua27hAiNDKlsxWXoOo
PC: https://mega.nz/file/S0AVBYoQ#g7oEa7FyPlTbM8cN0Mtd2SOxakWa1OGypJA2LnMoak0

Discord: https://discord.gg/89BpAWjDGM

Things that have been added in 1.0.4:
●Collapse of Taboritsky's Russia added along with formable civs for the after midnight warlords with the help of @Vyatkomsk 
●Regional unification events for all Komi leaders
●An increased world population and economy has been added and changes to events have been made accordingly. Military upkeep had been increased significantly.
●Changes to West Russian unification wars
●Elections added for both factions of England
●AI Germany will now reclaim Moskowien and Kaukasien
●The player can now switch to Hyperborea
●Bunyachenko, Zykov and Oktan added for Samara
●Indonesian War and Angolan Civil War
●Arab Springs and Iranian Civil War added (WIP)
●Alliance formation is no longer affected by number of allies, being at war and distance between nations
●The above changes to alliance system and other code related changes like vassals not declaring independence, 0 ai aggressiveness have been added for pc players in the form of a jar file
●New colour pallet for starting countries by @BeneluxRex on Discord
●Huttig's collapse now spawns the correct nations instead of the placeholders
●New music list by @starfruit on Discord
●Bug fixes

what does the post tabby map look like? i dont have aoc2 or a phone to play the game

On 6/20/2021 at 9:48 PM, Imthere said:

Are there other mods you work on? You have insane potential

No, I only work on this one. I don't think I'll get the time to work on multiple mods while maintaining the quality of those mods.

Edited by Aryan

6 hours ago, Grandmarshallgelatin said:

what does the post tabby map look like? i dont have aoc2 or a phone to play the game

I don't have any screenshots of the proper map in the current version right now. This map is from an older version, the colour pallet has been changed since then as well as some minor border changes.

IMG_20210624_102033.JPG

Edited by Aryan

What resolution should your mod be run at? I play in windowed mode with a small resolution and cannot make a move, the "Next move" button is simply inactive, it turns red after clicking on it and nothing else happens

On 6/28/2021 at 2:34 AM, TYe3389 said:

What resolution should your mod be run at? I play in windowed mode with a small resolution and cannot make a move, the "Next move" button is simply inactive, it turns red after clicking on it and nothing else happens

If you used the jar file in the mod then don't use it and then see if the game runs. Apparently its bugged.

On 02.07.2021 at 17:02, Aryan said:

Если вы использовали jar-файл в моде, не используйте его, а затем посмотрите, запустится ли игра. По-видимому, это ошибка.

And how can I run the game without a jar file?

9 hours ago, TYe3389 said:

And how can I run the game without a jar file?

Just go to the steam folder and replace the aoh2 files with the mod files and run the game

Hello, for some reason I can't click "Next Turn" neither can I click space to skip a turn, can someone help me with that? But the mod looks really cool!

48 minutes ago, Fazbear said:

Hey, Aren!

Great update, man. When is the next?))

My current estimate is somewhere in August

Hello developer. First of all, I want to say that I use a translator and my text may sometimes be incorrect, but I think the main idea will be clear. You are making a cool mod and thank you for that, but there is one mistake in the game that very much interferes with playing.
I play on android, and when I load the save, it throws me out in the menu, then I go in again and I can't play anymore, the moves don't work, the diplomacy icon too. I would be glad if you can help with this problem.

Hello developer. First of all, I want to say that I use a translator and my text may sometimes be incorrect, but I think the main idea will be clear. You are making a cool mod and thank you for that, but there is one mistake in the game that very much interferes with playing. I play on android, and when I load the save, it throws me out in the menu, then I go in again and I can't play anymore, the moves don't work, the diplomacy icon too. I would be glad if you can help with this problem.