Age of History 3
Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

19 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

Playing this game only because I'm not at home currently for a few weeks and can't play the base game, the Italy-Turkish war event is broken as the Italians have managed to conquer the entire Turkish country, causing border gore. The event popping up that fucks up the German balance is too annoying and should be fixed 

8 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

Bruh. I never said that. My message got changed entirely.

You're right, I never used this site and was unable to type in responses so I had to type it like that

So it's either bugged or I might have done something wrong but there's a issue with KOMI elections at early game, i for example release myself as tabby after the power struggle event and I wait until the elections are done and my candidate is chosen as winner, but no, someone else is chosen. 

But even when I don't release anyone the current leader of KOMI remains with no options to choose other leader. Screenshot_20210810-122431.thumb.png.32eadde693840c733cf114e37cc8e6f3.pngScreenshot_20210810-122230.thumb.png.8a4f0e0ac0cbf78e917eafc227e99c38.png

Screenshot_20210810-122353.thumb.png.1fd05b39376f52698de4c4589deb4950.png

3 hours ago, Dibab1212 said:

Почему лидер США меняется на Дональда Трампа в 1964 году по сценарию современного мира

as I understand it happens after the event on December 1, 1964

17 hours ago, Dibab1212 said:

Why does the US leader change to Donald Trump in 1964 as in the scenario of the modern world?

Screenshot_2021-08-10-13-16-58-695_age.of.civilizations2.tno.jpg

The current version has a few bugs which will be fixed in a patch. As for the balance event, its description is missing right now but basically it only pops up if you have over a million money. You should spend it on things like troops which you can place in a location such that your preferred candidate will get them when the civil war begins, or if you don't wanna deal with that and just want to get to the war then just set the goods and investments so high that your income becomes low, if your money isnt a million the event doesn't happen.

Edited by Aryan

11 hours ago, Aryan said:

The current version has a few bugs which will be fixed in a patch. As for the balance event, its description is missing right now but basically it only pops up if you have over a million money. You should spend it on things like troops which you can place in a location such that your preferred candidate will get them when the civil war begins, or if you don't wanna deal with that and just want to get to the war then just set the goods and investments so high that your income becomes low, if your money isnt a million the event doesn't happen.

Aryan am hmmmm am marwan

Are there any plans to add these contents?

・Göring's Wild Ride

・Russian De-Unifier States(Puppet and Post Collapse)

・Democratization in Japan, Italy, and Germany

・Iberian War

・The Second West Russian War

・Flags by ideology, like those that exist in the US and India

Im playing as yagoda and i already got regional reunification.But i also wait for superregional event and also i wait for bessonov for my run.Two Question

1.Where is superregional unification i already in 1971 and nothing pops up are there's is a suprregional reunification for irkuts(Sorry if i don't mention it correctly)If there is When it pops up?

2.Where is Bessonov i want to play as him in irkuts but there is no event popping up mentioning about him.           like the upper question is there is bessonov playthrough or not,if there is when its takeover irkuts 

Sorry for long question can somebody help me?

Extra Question:Is superregional unification is already inplemented for few russian warlord or all russian warlords?

1 hour ago, Fish Extra said:

Im playing as yagoda and i already got regional reunification.But i also wait for superregional event and also i wait for bessonov for my run.Two Question

1.Where is superregional unification i already in 1971 and nothing pops up are there's is a suprregional reunification for irkuts(Sorry if i don't mention it correctly)If there is When it pops up?

2.Where is Bessonov i want to play as him in irkuts but there is no event popping up mentioning about him.           like the upper question is there is bessonov playthrough or not,if there is when its takeover irkuts 

Sorry for long question can somebody help me?

Extra Question:Is superregional unification is already inplemented for few russian warlord or all russian warlords?

Bessonov isn't present yet. For the super regional, Central Siberia gets the event to declare the war so I'm guessing they didn't unite for some reason. Though if you invade them you should still get an event to annex their lands once the war is over. All warlords except some of the Komi ones get a superregional event.

I have some suggestions for the territory of the Reichskommissariat

・Eastern Provinces in RK Ostland to be Moskowien territory (yellow)
・Provins in the northeast of Germany should be changed to RK Ostland's (red)
・The border between Ukraine and Moskowien should be restored (green)

iBqGy0E.jpg

On 2021/8/10 at 午後6時32分, The_Black_sheep said:

バグがあるか、何か間違ったことをしたかもしれませんが、ゲームの早い段階でKOMI選挙に問題があります。たとえば、権力闘争イベントの後にタビーとして自分自身を解放し、選挙が完了して候補者が勝者として選ばれるまで待ちます。しかし、いいえ、他の誰かが選ばれます。 

しかし、私が誰も解放しなくても、KOMIの現在のリーダーは他のリーダーを選ぶ選択肢がありません。 スクリーンショット_20210810-122431.thumb.png.32eadde693840c733cf114e37cc8e6f3.pngスクリーンショット_20210810-122230.thumb.png.8a4f0e0ac0cbf78e917eafc227e99c38.png

846.73 kB・0ダウンロード スクリーンショット_20210810-122353.thumb.png.1fd05b39376f52698de4c4589deb4950.png

SUS

I seem to have run into a few small problems while playing through a few runs in the new update.

For context I played as WRRF, Omsk, and Buryatia (died in the civil war so i spectated for a few years)

As I was playing Omsk I beat Tyumen fairly easily but when I got the integration event it basically cut the population of some of their populations in half, I then got beaten by Sverdlosk (which was kind of my fault). However the Vologda integration event for WRRF seemed to work fine.

After the Omsk game I spectated a bit to see Denmark and Netherlands never joined the Einheitspakt, I just dismissed this.

In my WRRF run the same thing happened, so I checked the events to see if they don't happen until later (It's Aug of 1964) I checked the Denmark joining Germany event but the conditions for the event starting were incomplete. If you can fix this in the next patch that would be great! 

I also feel like some Russian Unifiers have a way higher chance than others in some regions. Magadan/Amur>Irkutz/Buryatia, Aryan Brotherhood/Vyatka>Samara

I'm not sure if the balances are accurate as I've never played Hoi4

(By the way I'm loving the mod, literally one of the best I've ever played)

Edited by HistorianMaybe