Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

hello, i have encountered an issue. when I tried to form the west russian free republic as komi, I had all provinces but it said that the formable existed. I have inspected literally the whole map and it was nowhere. if you could help, I would be thankful. cool mod either way, one of my most favorite2848aad6b8e456718cb635b6a6b68677.png

17 hours ago, SSM4 said:

hello, i have encountered an issue. when I tried to form the west russian free republic as komi, I had all provinces but it said that the formable existed. I have inspected literally the whole map and it was nowhere. if you could help, I would be thankful. cool mod either way, one of my most favorite2848aad6b8e456718cb635b6a6b68677.png

Hello @SSM4, for you to form this civilization it has to be by event, but you must choose the right candidate.

On 8/18/2021 at 11:10 AM, The Great K said:

Hello @SSM4, for you to form this civilization it has to be by event, but you must choose the right candidate.

oh, thank you! is it a triggered event or a random one?

the jar files breaks my game, I can't press next turn as it is grayed out so I can only play with min 50% ai aggressiveness, please help @Aryan

Edited by yeetboi

On 8/8/2021 at 9:43 AM, Aryan said:

Android
Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Aps71KO0Nw2H1yxbyVeh65_-BYV2vWBB/view?usp=drivesdk
Mega: https://mega.nz/file/G9JhFSZQ#h02GAPBry5y8QIPkSk4ZNVT1Ya-dZVn9Zu9UUQjT6MM

PC
Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AtaU1U3VC9vYaL7Yyp80GAgEVHROn9cQ/view?usp=drivesdk
Mega: https://mega.nz/file/C8YBTSxT#-1X-sLL8KVM8OV__F_MG7eIf_cSTejzZ5QSkymPaTpE

● Heydrich content added
● Russian superregional unification added
● Atlantropa and Lake Congo added
● Leader change mechanism has been changed to allow easier switching of leaders. It replace the old mechanism for all countries in subsequent patches.
● Leader changes added to Brazil, Britanny, France, Netherlands and Bulgaria
● Italo-Turkish war changed
● Tito and Francectic variants of the Croatian uprising added
● West African events added
● Malayan and Filipino Civil War added
● Collapse of Italian East Africa added
● Province connections have been altered, now all of Indonesia is connected, there is a connection between Japan and Korea and there are connections between some small European islands and the mainland in order to allow the ai to conduct wars like the Indonesian civil war and Ostland civil war better.
● Speer can now negotiate with Republic of Poland, Republic of Ukraine and Landrut's forces in Ostland if they win
● OFN decolonisation of Africa added
● Certain Middle Eastern War events have been changed to allow the rebels a better chance

How does the new leader changing mechanic works? I was doing an Heydrich playthrough but I wasn't able to get Heydrich in power. It would always be Hitler in charge of Heydrich's Germany... I did not tried it with the other candidates tho.

On 8/26/2021 at 2:44 PM, Mate800 said:

I cant play the game, when I click next turn it doesn't go to the next turn. The next turn button just stays red. Does anybody else have an issue with that?

Me too

1 hour ago, Aryan79 said:

Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up 

STOP POSTING ABOUT AMONG US! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME MEMES, ON DISCORD IT'S DUCKING MEMES! I was in a server, right? and ALL OF THE CHANNELS were just among us stuff. I-I showed my champion underwear to my girlfriend and t-the logo I flipped it and I said "hey babe, when the underwear is sus HAHA DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DI DI DING" I ducking looked at a trashcan and said "THAT'S A BIT SUSSY" 

On 8/29/2021 at 8:27 PM, Aryan79 said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGESFG 

4 hours ago, The_Black_sheep said:

STOP POSTING ABOUT AMONG US! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME MEMES, ON DISCORD IT'S DUCKING MEMES! I was in a server, right? and ALL OF THE CHANNELS were just among us stuff. I-I showed my champion underwear to my girlfriend and t-the logo I flipped it and I said "hey babe, when the underwear is sus HAHA DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DI DI DING" I ducking looked at a trashcan and said "THAT'S A BIT SUSSY" 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGESFG 

I can't fucking take it. I see an image of a random object posted and then I see it, I fucking see it. "Oh that looks kinda like the among us guy" it started as. That's funny, that's a cool reference. But I kept going, I'd see a fridge that looked like among us, I'd see an animated bag of chips that looked like among us, I'd see a hat that looked like among us. And every time I'd burst into an insane, breath deprived laugh staring at the image as the words AMOGUS ran through my head. It's torment, psychological torture, I am being conditioned to laugh maniacly any time I see an oval on a red object. I can't fucking live like this... I can't I can't I can't I can't I can't! And don't get me fucking started on the words! I'll never hear the word suspicious again without thinking of among us. Someone does something bad and I can't say anything other than "sus." I could watch a man murder everyone I love and all I would be able to say is "red sus" and laugh like a fucking insane person. And the word "among" is ruined. The phrase "among us" is ruined. I can't live anymore. Among us has destroyed my fucking life. I want to eject myself from this plane of existence. MAKE IT STOP!

I think there's something wrong to the Komi event tree, i mean the "power struggle" one, when i choose the candidate while releasing vassal and play as them, it didnt come to power like the older version of this mod did.

13 hours ago, Heinrich Himmler said:

Bug: playing as Omsk, and then Italy with like 245,000 troops attack form the mainland in former Reichskommariait Ostland.Screenshot_20210902-111450.thumb.png.fc8b7f10371e4d8944bbb94e32b172a4.png

Did you set aggressiveness to 0%?

If not, that's why Italy is invading Germany and from what I can see, Bulgaria as well

7 hours ago, Weimarska said:

Did you set aggressiveness to 0%?

If not, that's why Italy is invading Germany and from what I can see, Bulgaria as well

Nah, Fam I did trade init,but Italy is attacking form their mainland.

On 9/2/2021 at 1:19 PM, Heinrich Himmler said:

Bug: playing as Omsk, and then Italy with like 245,000 troops attack form the mainland in former Reichskommariait Ostland.Screenshot_20210902-111450.thumb.png.fc8b7f10371e4d8944bbb94e32b172a4.png

Get paradropped :troll:

On 8/26/2021 at 7:44 PM, Mate800 said:

I cant play the game, when I click next turn it doesn't go to the next turn. The next turn button just stays red. Does anybody else have an issue with that?

On 8/28/2021 at 6:54 PM, mrtd04 said:

Me too

Try a new scenario then exit and load your saved

Hello, uh, i have encountered a Big Problem in this new Version, so, i was playing as England in the Game, and when the English civil war happend, I have more troops than the HMMLR, thats good, but after i attacked, THEY SHIT OUT 200 THOUSAND TROOPS, I HAVE PLAYED THIS FOR ATLEAST 4 TIMES NOW AND THE GOVERNMENT CANT FUCKING WIN, HOW DO I WIN WHEN THEY CAN SHIT 200,000 TROOPS PER ROUND WHEN I DONT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GET THAT MUCH? I am Literally so fucking done with this that i just wish that God lets me Die Peacefully if i Kill the HMMLR properly, please Fix this.

On 9/5/2021 at 1:14 PM, E Man said:

Hello, uh, i have encountered a Big Problem in this new Version, so, i was playing as England in the Game, and when the English civil war happend, I have more troops than the HMMLR, thats good, but after i attacked, THEY SHIT OUT 200 THOUSAND TROOPS, I HAVE PLAYED THIS FOR ATLEAST 4 TIMES NOW AND THE GOVERNMENT CANT FUCKING WIN, HOW DO I WIN WHEN THEY CAN SHIT 200,000 TROOPS PER ROUND WHEN I DONT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GET THAT MUCH? I am Literally so fucking done with this that i just wish that God lets me Die Peacefully if i Kill the HMMLR properly, please Fix this.

We do a little bit of army spawning cheats

The new 1.0.5 update is bad, i want to invite what country i want in alliance, We can t do that. 

Also the Heydrich route is damn cursed, come on, wasteland? 

After the event with Borman and his cancer the ideology change to liberal democracy i think, and is no possible to change back to NS ideology. 

The old 1.0.42 is better, events are really cool on this new update, but i would love if you could fix at least the problem with inviting to faction, i really want this.

Thank you. 

On 9/5/2021 at 12:14 PM, E Man said:

Just save up all the money and when the civil war happens recruit troops, easy

On 9/8/2021 at 7:48 PM, Hyperborean said:

Just save up all the money and when the civil war happens recruit troops, easy

No, Not easy, i've done That, i've Built Forts, i've built Towers to Fortify my Lines, BUT THEY JUST HAVE SO MUCH TROOPS WHEN THEY SPAWN I MIGHT AS WELL GIVE UP BEFORE THEY DO ANYTHING, try that Theory out for yourself, you'll find it Impossible for you to Beat as they'll Drain your Money until you Eventually Die.

32 minutes ago, E Man said:

No, Not easy, i've done That, i've Built Forts, i've built Towers to Fortify my Lines, BUT THEY JUST HAVE SO MUCH TROOPS WHEN THEY SPAWN I MIGHT AS WELL GIVE UP BEFORE THEY DO ANYTHING, try that Theory out for yourself, you'll find it Impossible for you to Beat as they'll Drain your Money until you Eventually Die.

take loans