Age of History 3
Aryan

The New Order - 1.1.0.3

Patch: Version 1.0.6

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gZhQoBrnm282zo83wzcd9DG-_UQgtdD-/view?usp=drivesdk

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gfy1nJBqNn8Wb4n2Z6KEootRW3Vpln8y/view?usp=drivesdk

Discord: https://discord.gg/89BpAWjDGM

✢Bug fixes

•Elections of several nations fixed

•Bormann becoming liberal democrat after getting cancer fixed

•RK Kaukasia becoming LibDem fixed

•Fall of China event for the GAW fixed

•Kazakh unification events fixed

•Salazar's corpse no longer leads Portugal during the Iberian Wars

•Iberian Wars victory events added for the non-anarchy factions

•Victory events for remaining factions of Iranian Civil War added

•Algeria no longer leads to a war in Europe

•After Midnight stuff changed according to new borders so Taboritsky's liberal democrat corpse doesn't lead a part of Central Asia

•Other miscellaneous fixes

✢Burgundian collapse (50% chance) and German intervention in Burgundy in case of collapse added (both Paktkommission and Alliance with France options)

✢Moskowien civs changed in preparation for adding the new Moskowien collapse in the next update

Edited by Aryan

Existe um problema no seu Mod muito comum de não ser capaz de passar as rodadas depois de sair a partida, isso vai ser arrumado? Se não existe alguma maneira de evitar ou de concertar?

On 28/11/2020 at 05:33, Deutsches Reich said:

Não. Eu escolho Speer para o líder no evento de guerra civil, e todo o país muda para "Speers Alemanha" e depois volta para a Alemanha normal, com Hitler ainda como o líder

this also happens with Göring, whenever I win the civil war "Göring Germany" appears and the portrait of Hitler is still there, after the civil war and victory the normal events of Germany do not appears, the game being stagnant with Hitler in power in Germany.

6 minutes ago, Schrödinger said:

то же самое происходит с Герингом, всякий раз, когда я выигрываю гражданскую войну, появляется «Геринг Германия» и портрет Гитлера все еще там, после гражданской войны и победы обычные события Германии не появляются, игра застаивается с Гитлером у власти в Германия.

To somehow solve this problem, you can choose any side in the civil war except Goering, and then go to Goering's Germany with a mistake. press settings / exit to main menu / editor / back / new game. Sorry for poor English, I am writing through a translator

3 hours ago, ANDEWERDER said:

Para resolver esse problema de alguma forma, você pode escolher qualquer lado na guerra civil, exceto Goering, e depois ir para a Alemanha de Goering com um erro. pressione configurações / sair para menu principal / editor / voltar / novo jogo. Desculpe pelo inglês ruim, estou escrevendo por meio de um tradutor

Eu fiz isso e Göring se tornou liberal democrata.

3 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

How does the leader changing mechanic work on PC? Does it even work on PC? Because It's not working for me, do I need to change something in the files or...? Amogus

U just have to use formable Nations, It's not that complicated, U can ask it in TNO discord. They will answer u 👍🏻

On 11/23/2021 at 10:11 AM, CaliberHowHow said:

can someone tell me how the Russian Reunification works? 

Just play as Komi, choose Taboritsky and wait for the events. Also you can unify through events as Zhukov and Sablin. I recommend you to make formable civs for superregional unificated lands to be able to form another countries.

On 11/25/2021 at 12:07 AM, juan2004623 said:

Ok but seriously someone tell me how to unify russia with the WRRF without ending up with 1000000000 billion moneys in debt with the smaller army Out of the other warlords

disband armies

why do I have on Android when I save the game for any country and want to download that save, then the download goes and then knocks out and the second time I download it throws me to another country and the buttons do not work?

Debes de iniciar nueva partida,iniciar y cargar hasta el turno 2, regresar a el incio, recargar tu vieja partida y listo broder (no soy bueno en ingles asi que mejor Google traductor)