Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

1 hour ago, Heinrich Himmler said:

Hi Aryen do you have a date for the next update?

In the discord, they said next year January, February or March

I have encountered this bug several times. The bug is that when I load a save a second time I play it, it will first move me back to the menu and when I load again, the game wont let me next turn, turn on the diplomacy tab or do anything :(( I hope you fix this bug soon.

Nice mod btw :DD!

On 20.12.2021 at 16:23, icyalmond said:

Я сталкивался с этой ошибкой несколько раз. Ошибка заключается в том, что когда я загружаю сохранение во второй раз, когда играю в него, оно сначала перемещает меня обратно в меню, а когда я снова загружаюсь, игра не позволяет мне следующий ход, включать вкладку дипломатии или делать что-нибудь: (( Надеюсь, ты скоро исправишь эту ошибку.

Хороший мод, кстати: DD!

Im know how defeat this error go intro modern world do it 1 turn per country и патом leave the Scenario and go to save 

12 hours ago, Webxur said:

Im know how defeat this error go intro modern world do it 1 turn per country и патом leave the Scenario and go to save 

oh nice ty for the tip ima try

Добрый день,возникла проблема, при смене лидеров не меняются их портреты,в Коми привёл к власти Таборицкого а потрет остался Николая Вознесенского,как это исправить?Hello, there was a problem when changing leaders, their images do not change. He brought Taboritsky to power in Komi, but Nikolai Voznesensky is still in the photo, and the name of the leader remains the same, has anyone encountered such a problem, found a solution? (I use Google translator)

I hope in the next update, you will fix the Soviet Union flag, cuz the current flags in the mod look are so bad, they didnt even look the same as those in Hoi4 TNO. the one in Hoi4 TNO has bigger, rounder and nicer hammer and sickle.

Quick Question: How do you make the choose leader thing for Komi Work? It hasnt been working for me. I have to manually add the sucessor state in (ie which person wins in power struggle). Its pretty annoying, since it used to work at the push of a button. And the Komi AI cant get a sucessor state either!

Edited by DOOMTOHAMMER

I was too stupid and didn’t read that the game should be launched through a jar file, now everything works, the mechanism for changing leaders works well, but I cannot unite Russia, I capture the rest of the country and sign a peace treaty, after that there are no events, Russia remains not united (I played for Taboritskiy and WRR) on pc

On 1/5/2022 at 2:43 AM, Egor the holy regent said:

I was too stupid and didn’t read that the game should be launched through a jar file, now everything works, the mechanism for changing leaders works well, but I cannot unite Russia, I capture the rest of the country and sign a peace treaty, after that there are no events, Russia remains not united (I played for Taboritskiy and WRR) on pc

Currently only partial Russian Reunification is present, the next update has events for the remaining stages of unification.

For people having the issue with not being able to load the game

Open AoH2

New game 

Play as any country

Skip 1 turn exit game (not the entire app)

Load game

Edited by Aryan

20 hours ago, Aryan said:

Oyunu yükleyememe sorunu yaşayanlar için

AoH2'yi aç

Yeni oyun 

Herhangi bir ülke olarak oynayın

1 tur çıkış oyunu atla (tüm uygulamayı değil)

Oyunu yükle

I tried, but the second time it froze in my new game.

18.01.2022 в 21:07, Арьян сказал:

В настоящее время происходят только частичное воссоединение России, в последующем обновлении есть события для оставшихся объединений.

ok, thanks for the answer, I'll wait for the next update with the usual events, And the events of the reunification of Russia (if you don't mind, tell me when the update will be released)