Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

26 minutes ago, Kimi_boi said:

I have a Addon+ scenario of that im gonna show what to fix and which color palettes to make

The Russian borders West to Far East and Khazakstan

Screenshot_2020_1207_220453.png

Screenshot_2020_1207_221432.png

Screenshot_2020_1207_221346.png

Screenshot_2020_1207_221125.png

Screenshot_2020_1207_221445.png

I did take the addon+ borders into account but I can't implement them exactly since this scenario was based on the demo version of TNO and borders changed a lot since that version. Plus I made some changes for places like Gorky whose borders could have been made more accurate to TNO in my oppinion but weren't.

The colour pallet in my mod could use some changes though.

5 minutes ago, Aryan said:

I did take the addon+ borders into account but I can't implement them exactly since this scenario was based on the demo version of TNO and borders changed a lot since that version. Plus I made some changes for places like Gorky whose borders could have been made more accurate to TNO in my oppinion but weren't.

The colour pallet in my mod could use some changes though.

Okay but at least the Color palette will be changed so it will be classy and look in the other screenshots maybe you can fix the borders and colors of the civilizations

4 minutes ago, Kimi_boi said:

Okay but at least the Color palette will be changed so it will be classy and look in the other screenshots maybe you can fix the borders and colors of the civilizations

Any civs in particular whose border and/or colour bothers you? Because changing all would take some time so I'd like to work on ones that stand out the most to be fixed first.

1 hour ago, Aryan said:

Any civs in particular whose border and/or colour bothers you? Because changing all would take some time so I'd like to work on ones that stand out the most to be fixed first.

I think you start off with the color Palletes and bug fixes in the events then move on to the big ones like borders, new flags, new leaders, etc.

Just now, Kimi_boi said:

I think you start off with the color Palletes and bug fixes in the events then move on to the big ones like borders, new flags, new leaders, etc.

I only bothered the Iberian Union, The Egyptian Empire, Italian Empire, Azad Hindi, and Burma

Their colors are bright and not fitting

I have to say, this mod is incredible, and I can't wait to see where it goes. I mainly only have 2 complaints, cities in Germany and burgundy should be changed to their proper german translations, and if I play certain countries such as omsk or magadan, when the leader changes, im told that i lost and and have to completely restart. Other than that, fantastic work and I hope that you have a wonderful rest of the day/night!

9 hours ago, JR Rachidovsky said:

Slow Turns on Android

You need to change your Fog of War from Discovery to Classic in scenario before u start playing a nation then play and wait for 10 or 15 turns the turn will be fast Hope this help u!

1 hour ago, Chairman Baad said:

Screenshot_20201207-222127_The New Order.jpg

This happens whenever an event changes the ideology or changes one CIV into another. Saving and loading tends to fix the problem.

5 hours ago, Kimi_boi said:

Why Boris Pasternak is still the leader in Central Siberian Republic?

And I also want wholesome Werbell

And British events

If you want

Leader change event in Tomsk would require making some changes to events in the whole region which is why there isn't an election event in Timsk right now and Pasternak remains the leader.

Same goes for Werbell. Also the only wholesome thing which I know of he does is not shoot Mikhail and ask for a ransom instead, which isn't very wholesome either.

I was thinking of adding Moscowien collapse or Great Asian War so Britain will probably have to wait.

18 minutes ago, Aryan said:

Leader change event in Tomsk would require making some changes to events in the whole region which is why there isn't an election event in Timsk right now and Pasternak remains the leader.

Same goes for Werbell. Also the only wholesome thing which I know of he does is not shoot Mikhail and ask for a ransom instead, which isn't very wholesome either.

I was thinking of adding Moscowien collapse or Great Asian War so Britain will probably have to wait.

Moscowien collapse and great asian war?! Can't wait!