Age of History Games
The IM

Age of History: 1991

Some Questions!  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi! This is my mod making continuation, here you will see download link of my mod:

A lot od people, want to play on scenario with a lot of events, a lot of leaders, with alternative history and of course true history. So, here is Modernday scenario about year 1991, where you can see a lot of events from this date, like fall of USSR or Yugoslavian War! Hope you enjoy!

image.thumb.png.af61c32c8fa32b3efa623064d62745a3.png

Of course i will translate whole mod to English language, don't worry about it!

Edited by The IM

2 hours ago, The IM said:

Hi! This is my mod making continuation, here you will see download link of my mod:

A lot od people, want to play on scenario with a lot of events, a lot of leaders, with alternative history and of course true history. So, here is Modernday scenario about year 1991, where you can see a lot of events from this date, like fall of USSR or Yugoslavian War! Hope you enjoy!

image.thumb.png.af61c32c8fa32b3efa623064d62745a3.png

Of course i will translate whole mod to English language, don't worry about it!

Looks good. Will you make an Android version?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2508 | Plan for provinces: none anymore (when I finish, I finish)
      Done regions: SEA, VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', MAURITOVANIA, VENOSTAN, JOHANCA, ZUZANOVIA, DESERTS, JUROVIA, STANOVIA (Retwonia, Islandia, Fourthy Union, Lapytovan Stanovia, Venes, Northern Stanovia, Nalian Zelav Stanovia, North Keban, South Keban, Protipalia, Tkebekh, East Spikc, Central Towiiu, Eastern Zi, West Spikc, Slavic Stanovia, Kespral-Towiiu)
      Done borders: STANOVIA (General Stanovian State)
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      NATIONS: None
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (23/4/21)
      *josh fight is incoming* but before that... DoH 12! Because DoH 13 will probably be last, I'll try not to hurry and do those last provinces with effort. But anyways, this week I made 256 provinces and completed no regions. lol; Since there is not much to talk about here it is:

Update (16/4/21)
      Another DoH (Day of History if you did not know yet) and on 11st DoH I have to say that one or two weeks are remaining until the completing of the map (Finally); I made 231 provinces and finished Slavic Stanovian State and uhh... That's all lol; Take a look:

Update (9/4/21)
      So, these 2 weeks I did not do much work (only 321 provinces that is 160.5 per week) but still, I have done some work lol
      This is day of history number 10 and here's what i made... ehem... West Spikc is done and Kespral-Towiiu is also done. Next I made like a half from slavic stanovia. I have to say, we are nearing finish lol (And yeah, I finished at 2021 provinces for the memes) Here it is:

#slavsunite
    • By KAUNG THANT HTOO
      The New / Latest Version Of Bloody Europe ll Mods / Super Update
      Giant Europe (4434 Provinces) + Kepler 22B ( 404 Provinces) + PUBG ( 281 Provinces) 
      Total 63 Scenarios
      Plenty Of New Civilizations And  New Variety Flags
      Change Games Forts And Diverse Terrains
      Truth Of New Ages And New Ideology
      New Strength Leaders And 36 Nice Musics
      Change User Interface And Other Minor Updates
      Make The Games Colourful And Interesting  🏳️‍🌈
       Follow In You Tube 🏳️‍🌈
      If You Have Problem When You Download You Need To Feedback Your Problem In Command
      Download App Only For Android File Size 182MB
      If You Want To Edit The Game Download App Editor Only For Android

• By ivr17
      Developement progress: vse normalno
      Addon - is a mod that develops the idea of original game many times, without changing its basic principle.
      FEATURES:
      ~60 new detalized historical scenarios for each period of human statehood; Sattelite map to choose from; A huge number of new formable states; A large number of new provinces (Including Antarctica); Many new cities; Over 1000 new states; 7 new harmoniously fitting types of goverments; New aesthetic fonts; Russian and English language support; Events; Other stuff. More news and information in our group
      Full release is planned in first half of 2021 year

• By Alemanha Ball
      Scenario.rar Civilization.rar
    • By Italian PeC
      The grandest project in age of history 2's history yet. 
      This mod, made from the maker of "The Second Great War" will revolutionize and forever change the way you play age of History 2, by making the game into an entirely new experience, more difficult yet more interesting.
      The mod will focus on the concept of Empire in the modern era's terms, like colonial empires and expansionist states, as well as a new and more in depth look into your country and what events happened to it between the eras.
      The mod will add over 30 new scenarios, hundreds of new countries, alternate histories, real histories and much more.
      THE MAIN FOCUS:
      The main starting date is in 1815, just after the Congress of Vienna. This mod introduces objectives which your nation will need to complete to gain bonuses and the upper hand on other countries of the era, through the new ideology-based system of "industrialization". Following 5 ideologies, the development level of your country will go from uncivilized, to civilized, to non-industrialized (where European and colonial nations start as) , to partially industrialized, and finally industrialized. These ideologies will allow for greater growth and bigger armies as you upgrade them, bringing to armies on the hundreds of thousands being a normality in AOI (Age of Imperialism)'s battles.

Aggressiveness has also been reworked, with the minimum now being 0% , which is highly suggested for scenarios with events.

Among other things, AOI will include:
      - a new exclusive map created by the fusion of all terrain maps from the popular game Victoria II👑
      - over 200 new provinces to make borders look better and create better "greater countries"⚔️
      - 30 new scenarios 💥
      - 5 scenarios of the 30 will include events ( for example the highly anticipated realistic world war 1 scenario, and the world war 2 scenario coming straight from The Second Great War mod, so you will be able to delete that mod since this one will include it in it's entirety)⚜️
      -1 completely new "CONGRESS OF VIENNA" scenario with objectives, revolutions, industrialization mechanics, new colonial mechanics , historical and alternate history events and much more.⚙️
      - A completely new UI✅
      - new music🎶
      This project is being worked on by a small modding team (Starfruit, Greenlion, James, stefan ecc...) headed by Italian P&C, so the progress, although slow, will keep going forward. It is my intention to release the mod this summer, as soon as it is finished.
      The only thing asked in exchange for the working on this mod is that you subscribe to the mod's creator on Youtube, Italian P&C: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!