Age of Civilizations
Yusuf

Anatolia Map İs Coming

On 2/18/2019 at 1:40 PM, ieunal61 said:

Knk bence yaptığın iş çok iyi(modları tanıtman)Fakat link.tl linki koyman doğru değil.Çünkü sen sadece senaryoyu tanıtarak para kazanıyorsun fakat senaryoyu yapan kişi hiçbir şey kazanmıyor.

Kardeşim okul bitsin ben de mod yapcam kimsenin moduna ihtiyacım kalmayacak, linktl koyuyorum çünkü benim de bir emeğim var . Sen de modları tanit , bakalım kolay iş miymiş? Amacım seni aşağılamak değil

On 2/18/2019 at 1:40 PM, ieunal61 said:

Knk bence yaptığın iş çok iyi(modları tanıtman)Fakat link.tl linki koyman doğru değil.Çünkü sen sadece senaryoyu tanıtarak para kazanıyorsun fakat senaryoyu yapan kişi hiçbir şey kazanmıyor.

Tamam koymayiz knk linktl

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By alexrenesito34
      me puede hacer este mapa 
    • By Co_sie_to_opchodzi
      Hexes are cool
      Hexes are nice
      Hexes + Aoc2?
      hmmm ....

Hex map

Current number of provinces : 541

• By Lucas L
      Hi! After some days of work,I finished my first map of the entire world!
      It's a world map of 1570 with 125 civilizations.In some places,like India,I had to create some new civilizations that weren't in the game.
      There is one special case:Japan.I put some rival clans in it,but you know,Japan is always in civil wars,so some zones are neutral.
      The map doesn't has wasteland (I don't like wasteland in the entire world)
      And finally,there are some places,like North America,Australia and Siberia,with tribal civilizations,so their territory can be a bit different of reality.
      Update 16/04/2019:
      I am from android,so I couldn't share the map with you,but now,with the help of my friend krauser3ful,I can give you the download link!
      Enjoy the scenario! :
      http://download2266.mediafire.com/7sb5796z36zg/4y2ehobospe1u81/1570.rar
      Finally,I show you some pictures of the map.If you see a error,please tell me in comments and I will try to fix it.
      PICTURES:

Release:You can download the map now! 
      Thank you for reading!
    • By Salo_14
      My second scenario, it's very random but i think you can enjoy the map
      Download now and play!Atlas milenium.rar

• By Dave ☢
      (Note: I know there is no detail, but that's because i don't want to make spoilers, but mostly because i don't have a lot to show you just yet.)
      Age of Civilizations is a game that focuses on grand strategy, politics and other government driven elements. Łukasz Jakowski however, included something in the game that is rare in other grand strategy games. Customization. Customizing civilizations, leaders, maps, Whole scenarios, events in these scenarios, etc, etc...
      This, i think is a very good thing. The only bad thing about this, is that the game focuses more on the custom creative aspect than the realistic grand strategy one. This mod is going to be an overhaul for both these things.
      Unfortunately, a mod with the same goals named Addon+ is being created right now. My mod is still in a Debug alpha phase, and i can't release it in a state like this.
      This mod will include the following list of things:
      Scenarios:
      The Great War (World War I) With historical events, leaders and custom civilizations, starting in 1st of January, 1913.
      Overhauling the World War II Scenario in the following ways:
      Adding historical events with descisions avalible.
      Setting an other start time for the Scenario for better readiness.
      Giving More corresponding bonuses to leaders given by their personality.
      Scenario "Die Folge" (The effects) happening right after the first world war, (Yes, believe it or not, lots of stuff happened after the first world war) containing a variety of events.
      Scenario "A Modern Mona Lisa" Containing the events of mostly Hitler taking control over germany. If you want to play as a country, that is falling apart at the moment, this is for you.
      A Cold War Scenario is also being made, but i'm not promising anything for this one.
      Backgrounds:
      Including a large variety of backgrounds, from a realistic one with every little mountain on earth, to a low resolution one for computers that can't handle the mod that good.
      Government, ideologies:
      From the leftist Communism the the Extreme right Fascism there are an estimate of ~15 ideologies being made right now including governments that are only avalible on 1 country in real life, or none anymore such as Patriotism (Hungary) Democratic Republic, Deposit Monarchy, so on and so forth. Planning on creating an election system for democratic countries just like in Hearts of Iron IV.
      Languages:
      Yes, every Scenario, Custom Leader, Loading screen and such will be translated into other languages.
      Leaders:
      Of course, if we make scenarios, we need to make sure, that we have good leaders for each scenario. From a Revolutionary Gavrillo Princip to Tsar Nicolas the I., there will be as much leaders as possible.
      Thank you for reading!
      Current Status: Finished with version 0.0.0.7 on 10th of April 2019

-David

• Popular Now