Age of Civilizations
Chexier

List of conflicts caused by Present Day

Modern Day + vs. Present Day

• Participants: @Chexier and @Evidential
  • Start Date: January 19, 2019
  • End Date: January 27, 2019
  • Days of Fighting: January 19 - January 20
  • Cause: Chexier copied the idea of having real armies divided by 50 in the scenario.
  • Agressor: Evidential
  • Defender: Chexier
  • State of the War: Won by Chexier. Proof:

http://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/1745-war-record-keeping/?do=findComment&comment=10987

11:59 vs. Present Day

• Participants: @Chexier and @Vis Tacitus
  • Start Date: January 24, 2019
  • End Date: Ongoing
  • Days of Fighting: January 24 - January 27
  • Cause: Chexier copied some files of 11:59, and included them in Present Day.
  • Agressor: Vis Tacitus
  • Defender: Chexier
  • State of the War: 25% Warscore to Chexier

Inspired by @Shiite

Edited by Chexier

1 minute ago, YuraTheGreat said:

k. When update with delete "glitch-rebels"?

Not now, It will take a while.

If you want to delete the rebels just use the scenario editor and delete the civilization.

3 minutes ago, Chexier said:

Not now, It will take a while.

If you want to delete the rebels just use the scenario editor and delete the civilization.

on android scenario is copying after saving, this is why I can not delete civilization. But k, i still wait update.

Edited by YuraTheGreat

• Similar Content

• By Arda_TR
      3rd Balkan War by Arda_TR
      Youtube channel = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt97Ro5t-Srvs_tYq-N89vQ
      steam profile = https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198407976982
      Scenario link = https://drive.google.com/open?id=12aJxXZ6QWqqBXuKZ1bDVmTYdEMbVlWeO

• By Chexier
      Are you tired of playing the Modern World scenario which has no relations, alliances or more government types?
      Well, then I present you:

PRESENT DAY MOD
      When I played the Modern World scenario for the first time, I noticed lots of inaccuracies, such as Guernsey being fully independent, Somalia having a fully funtional government and Cuba being democratic. So, I've made this mod to make a realistic modern world.
      MOD FEATURES:

What the mod currently includes:
      United Nations Revamped UI Present Day scenario Renamed buildings, actions etc. New icons New soundtrack Mod size: 161 MB Less leaders, but more will be coming soon More excitement than Modern Day + NEW UPDATE: 2019/12/30
      Fixed Aaland, Saint Pierre Buffed USA Russia-Ukraine relations Social Democracy and Federal Republic types of government New color palette! Fixed the Middle East (removed ISIS, added rebels in Syria) Nerfed communism NEW UPDATE: 2019/12/30
      Balanced USA Fixed Egyptian-Sudan border Reduced the size of syrian rebels Buffed Social Democracy so it's a little bit less worse France is now a republic Changed the development and tech level of countries to reflect reality Modified Anarchy and Federal Republic NEW HUGE UPDATE: 2019/01/02
      Added lots of new governments (par. republic, confederation, etc) and changed the govt types of lots countries Added Novorossiya Removed Social Democracy Updated flags New leaders for Brazil, South Africa, Cuba, Ukraine and India Renamed some governments (Communism is now Marxism-Leninism, Republic is now Presidential Republic, etc.) Expanded cores and relations between countries in the scenario Updated color pallete NEW UPDATE 2019/01/06
      Added leaders for Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Serbia Fixed flags Added events for some countries, focused on the current geopolitical situation of the world Removed the text file in /game/civilizations_editor due to this advice. NEW UPDATE 2019/01/07
      Fixed flags (again) The text file is back, since it's apparently necessary for the custom civ to work. Added two new ages: Solar Age and Space Age Cancer is no longer a disease Mars colonization events for USA Updated Age of Information to make diseases less likely and to lower game speed Updated Age of Tomorrow to make dieases much less likely NEW UPDATE 2019/01/18
      Updated the mexican president Added real army sizes divided by 50, for 10 countries Added Kurdistan NEW HUGE UPDATE 2019/01/23
      Now the mod includes the whole game folder (242 MB) Added the United Nations + renamed stuff (Credits to Vis Tacitus, I've used 2 of his 11:59 files). Modified map background to fix geography and add canals Added Panama Canal, Suez Canal and Kiel Canal Added icons for new buildings Modified graphics settings (Next update the UI will be revamped!) Added HOI4 cursor (Credits to Paradox Interactive, I don't own their content.) Added 1 more event Renamed Alliances Added music from SMM (Sabaton Music Mod) Added some new leaders Added more relations Fixed regions Added more governments: Theocracy, Military Junta, Islamism and Despotism. NEW UPDATE 2019/01/24
      Removed AoC.exe and AoC2.jar, to lower file size and to prevent pirating Added city icons from 11:59 (Credits to Vis Tacitus, he makes awesome stuff!) Revamped the user interface Fixed Artsakh Modified events to make the AI have an equal chance of choosing decisions in an event, to make the game more unpredictable Removed leaders and almost all scenarios to make the game lighter in file size. The only civ that has a leader is the US, but I will be adding more in the future (with a custom background). Removed Sabaton songs, they were not fitting with the theme Added 6 music files from Machinimasound, I will be adding more in the future though. Your game will now start in the "Brazil" scenario, change it to "Present Day". New font: Prototype! Nerfed New Russia Fixed continents and regions Added more province connections Added Bornholm, I will also be adding more cities in the future Borders are based on reality (what goverment controls them), not if it's UN recognised or whatever.

Mod development has stopped for now, and I don't know when I will resume it.
      HOW TO INSTALL THE MOD: README.txt!
      Mod is discontinued.
      (ModDB has the lastest working version. Download it, install it and continue developing the mod if you can).
      ModDB
      Recommended scenario:
      Present Day
      Recommended settings (for more realism):
      AA: 50%
      Game Speed: 50%
      Fog of War: Classic
      The rest is up to you.
      Feedback would be appreciated.
      DISCLAIMER: I do not own any copyrighted content by Paradox Interactive or Sabaton in this mod. You may copy this mod without the need of my authorization.
      Join my club:

Preview:

Screenshots:

• By Lonathan
      Accurate enough.. 

• By Simon
      Карта игры GTA San Andreas. У нас будет множество сценариев о бандитских войнах